The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another coffee 🤣🤣 jeez how does she not go out of her tiny mind 😴 I know I am watching her stories 🤣

Also more genital chat, she’s obsessed 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s clearly fed up with the TaylorMade morning and the effort of having to edit it and would rather just sit and talk crap for ten minutes instead. She’s posted them in the new house before and I’ve never noticed the lighting being so bad that you can’t see what is happening 🙄
I reckon Ben and the kids have told her they are sick of it. The past couple of weekends she’s been quiet too, I think he’s finally had enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but rectified is a word Flo. Always good to ask questions, so no, rectified is nothing "naughty" if you mean that it sounds similar to the word rectum.

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said on here before, but I think she’s actually proud of how thick she is. She just doesn’t care that she’s making a complete fool of herself most days. Also “I’m in such a better place now, bad news doesn’t bother me like it would have two years ago”
End of the dots “I’ll probably cry, I’m an emotional wreck at the moment!”
Flo, are you ok?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice her calling herself an influencer again this morning 😂 , her page is crap it’s just her speaking about herself to the camera and pumping out the 2020 version of Avon, she rarely even has any offer codes like proper “influencers” 😂

Last edited:
Anyone notice her calling herself an influencer again this morning 😂 , her page is crap it’s just her speaking about herself to the camera and pumping out the 2020 version of Avon, she rarely even has any offer codes like proper “influencers” 😂
She's totally deluded .

Reactions: 4
Why the effing hell would we need to know how her and her family refer to their privates, this girl is an actual weirdo! Really, really strange!!! Does anyone actually like her?? No wonder her own family can’t stick her 😳
this might be serious stalking but her sisters facebook is open and you can see her feed etc well everything she posts their mum is included. Like statuses, tags, pics and her mum comments on her sister’s stuff but on flos Facebook her mum/ sister don’t comment on anything. Very strange she’s probably fucked her own family off thinking shes too good now shes got benny🤣🤣

step children are the worst is my favourite hashtag so far
DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

Am I the only one who listened to her story about her plans and went “Ha!” out loud.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fk me she rambles. Rectified tipped me over 😂😂😂😂

this might be serious stalking but her sisters facebook is open and you can see her feed etc well everything she posts their mum is included. Like statuses, tags, pics and her mum comments on her sister’s stuff but on flos Facebook her mum/ sister don’t comment on anything. Very strange she’s probably fucked her own family off thinking shes too good now shes got benny🤣🤣

DEAD 🤣🤣🤣
She’s never mentioned her Mum during the lockdown, she never mentions she misses her family so I get the impression they’re estranged for whatever reason.

She‘s rinsing the equity they made on the house sale for sure. She doesn‘t stop spending lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

DEAD 🤣🤣🤣
Weird isn’t it?
Flo is actually friends with her mum on Facebook!
Can’t see Florence’ or her sisters friends lists. But Flo did comment on a photo of their parents 10 weeks ago! 😂 how that for staking 👀

• Haha
We can't have a dorma here because we don't want it and there isn't enough room, so we're going to have dormas on the pencil drawn by hand plans 🤦‍♀️

And then she pulls out a vegan allsorts post that she may or may not have a code for 😂

Can I just add that this morning she was saying that the houses in the street have all gone upwards wasn't she? I'm not re-watching! But all the houses at the bottom of the road have quite clearly always been 2 story houses - all the same style. And only 1 bungalow has dorma windows so did she look around with her eyes closed to see that all the other bungalows had gone upwards??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg that story about the creed samples if anyone buys that they are as deluded as she is!!! I mean really are we to truly believe that bullshit!! God she’s an embarrassment!! Purely for the gram this content is... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got some samples I think it's called black love but I'm not sure, I don't know. As if they'd only offer mens samples cos you bought mens, ps flo, creed is the brand not the aftershave name.
We're having a date night tonight but not going out, might go out tomo instead - what?? So tonight is sitting at home watching TV? Hardly a date night.
We watched a film but I don't know what it was called. I'll put a poll but I won't bother. A morning chat is her new thing, what her spouting tit at her phone, that's hardly a chat if it's 1 way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.