The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah so skint they just go and spend £160 on a massage gun...... honestly.

go buy ya kids some bleeping clothes huns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
How about treating the kiddies for a change Flo?
Rinsing the equity they have sat in the bank.

Reactions: 4
She said they never get time alone, yet yesterday all they did was talk to Instagram whilst they were alone! I don’t get why 2 adults would want to sit and do a 1 sided conversation with a phone

Reactions: 10
Never get time alone??? Christ they have every other weekend,
I’ve not had a weekend alone with my husband for years, either because one of us is working or we are taking the kids somewhere for the day.

Reactions: 10
She said they never get time alone, yet yesterday all they did was talk to Instagram whilst they were alone! I don’t get why 2 adults would want to sit and do a 1 sided conversation with a phone
They get every other weekend to themselves when the kids are at their other parents … never any time alone my arse 😂😂 she is literally incapable of telling the truth 🙄

yeah so skint they just go and spend £160 on a massage gun...... honestly.

go buy ya kids some bleeping clothes huns!!
My son has a massage gun it that cost £50 and it’s better than hers , I think she lies about prices of things to make herself sound better, she’s done it about a few things before, although let’s see how cheaply the house gets done because all she’s done is spunk money on herself since they moved

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
How about treating the kiddies for a change Flo?
She hardly buys the kids anything. It's always stuff for herself! New tits, dyson air wrap and all her beauty stuff. They look great kids but start doing the house work yourself. Keep the phone out the kids face. Nowonder the older one doesn't come round. She had enough of flo and her Instagram rubbish. See she and Ben ate the sweet box when the kids were away to🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think she says to benny, benny lad I need to look like a proper influencer so I need to spend all your money you have grafted for all these years to look like every other bleep on Instagram 😂 put in reality she just looks like a tit!

• Haha
This doesn’t make sense. If she replied to this girl, surely the girl would have seen her reply so why would she keep sending messages to the wrong person?

Reactions: 7
Woop woop shout out to “that website” this morning. I’ve always wanted to be famous. Can I just say Flo that the girl that messaged you speaks for all of us!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ha ha she’s funny taking about that website 😂😂 she’s changed so much in the past two years I used to really like her 🤣 but she’s just morphed in to another head on that app

Reactions: 8
Rosie says no mum don't film it, so she does indeed film it, and post it on Instagram! What an idiot!
And how covered in dog hair was George whilst rolling all over the sofa, so did he pick it up off the sofa, or spread it on there? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have never posted on here before, but I'm shocked at what I've just heard Flo say.
George apparently said, 'he's glad she's no friends, so they can have what they have now' !!! I'm a single mother, I own my house and have worked damn hard to have my dream home. And I have a shed load of friends.
What is this saying to your children? To achieve a nice house etc, you can't have friends? Utter b*llsh*t.
If this is how she justifues having no friends, then that's fine, but to instill this into her children, is dangerous. God help her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Firstly her skin is looking terrible. Secondly what is with the saying words twice recently?? Example of ‘so so’ I noticed a few others too. Thirdly, George did not say that at all, or maybe he did but in a different way and she’s making it into yet again another elaborate story for ‘da gram’ 😴 let’s hope these revised plans get refused too 😬🤪

• Heart
Yesterday she was saying she did have friends today she doesn’t 😂😂
I mean if she doesn’t want friends fair enough.. I suspect it’s more nobody can be arsed with her bullshit than anything, but openly telling your kids who are still in primary school that you are better without friends isn’t healthy, kids need friends it’s an integral part of growing up 😐

• Heart
“Mummy, it’s a good thing that you cut yourself off from your family and friends because we now get to live in Benny’s house (for as long as you’re married to him)”. Nice example to set your kids Flo. I’d rather have a smaller house and some self respect than having to constantly put my kids at the bottom of the pile and massage Stan Laurel’s ego. You should be ashamed not proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And there we are again with 'gracie needs her own room, George needs his own room too' George had his own room til he was booted out for gracie, who we were all told multiple times needs her own space, yet there she is in her prison bunks and no wardrobe. They could have put her a bed in the 'boot room' surely? But the new plans don't have own rooms for them all do they? Remember Ella's room is an office with no windows and an en suite, plus a study!

Ella doesn’t need her own room. By the time the house is done she’ll be 18 and at uni. She’ll be out living her own life not staying over with her dad every other weekend. My stepdaughter is 19 and stopped having her own room at ours when she was around Ella’s age. She visits a lot but doesn’t really stay over, when she does we just play musical beds.

Ella doesn’t need her own room. By the time the house is done she’ll be 18 and at uni. She’ll be out living her own life not staying over with her dad every other weekend. My stepdaughter is 19 and stopped having her own room at ours when she was around Ella’s age. She visits a lot but doesn’t really stay over, when she does we just play musical beds.
Ella rarely stayed over at the last house either, remember the whole musical beds scenario with George and Grace for weeks despite the fact there was Ellas bedroom lying empty

Another day another tit coffee. I agree that her skin looks awful. I really don't think it's a good advert for the crap she sells if thats her aim. Good way not to get customers!

I really hope the plans get denied being that she's being so smug and rude about the neighbours. It looks bloody awful and completely out of character to what the house is currently (and therefire the neighbours) and I'd be pissed off too. That's a lot of windows overlooking the houses and a lot of privacy lost.

I love the way that she says they all chip in, what you mean is you dont give the kids a choice but to do the work.

I also think, however the child has said that, that it really isn't healthy for the child. These children are young and impressionable, it's not OK to tell them that basically they don't need friends. These kids really have such a limited childhood with this woman, and it's disgraceful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.