The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that “Princess Chloe” from tmuk gave her “Friend Flo” a shout out earlier on today?! Weirdest combo ever! Like did they become friends because Flo wouldn’t stop tagging & liking CP’s posts?! 😂 🤭 I swear I nearly vommed 🤢 🤮
[/QUOTE
Did anyone notice that “Princess Chloe” from tmuk gave her “Friend Flo” a shout out earlier on today?! Weirdest combo ever! Like did they become friends because Flo wouldn’t stop tagging & liking CP’s posts?! 😂 🤭 I swear I nearly vommed 🤢 🤮
Who is this ?

Reactions: 1
“People look up to me” really?? I thought they were all looking down at your constantly exposed breasts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry just caught up on the dots 🙄
Dressed up like a tart to go to the merchants just to want to get changed again, she's been in comfies constantly but a trip out to where there's likely to be men she's tight top, short skirt😂cry for attention as doesn't get it from benny.
Trolls call her perfect, more like you think you're perfect but faaaar from it, you read what you want though love. Missed 2 1/2 hours of her daily 'work' is she claiming to be a full time working mummy again 😂😂😂 clogging the phone line to the solicitors knowing they wouldn't speak to her when could have been 1 less call in the queue for someone else to get through - you're causing the issue Flo not solving it. If you think that you could exchange and complete in 1 day and then move the same day, like tomorrow! Why have you still not packed?? Unless everyone has been given and agreed to tomo then it's never going to happen is it. People don't have removal companies on standby. 100% she's going to be flouncing about with that pissing tripod on moving day and delay everyone moving in 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold on, so Gracie stayed last night and we saw her making George’s bed and Rosie making her bed but no George making a bed? Does that mean he slept on a mattress again? Or that sleeping bag things Rosie was rolling up? Poor boy 😢

Reactions: 2
Who doesn’t start packing when you could have moved this week? Very weird.

Reactions: 4
Moving dayyyyyyyy, lets see what happens today.....
Nothing at all. Everyone in the chain would have had to agree on today's date so they can be prepared, she seems to have only been going off today being mortgage offer expiry date and not a date they had agreed to move. Otherwise she would have said ages ago this was the date. When we moved I gave a deadline date in early December otherwise it would have been January due to my husband not getting time off work in December. Everyone in the chain agreed to the date in advance so that's what we worked to and moved that date. She should have said that 2 months ago not all of a sudden.
Soooo the not having packed yet is going to be a reason for the kids to miss schoolwork when she does decide to finally start as it will be in a panic and not have enough time. Bet she hasn't even got any boxes yet!!

Reactions: 6
Also, remember the other day when she said the things she had packed up she’d stored in the garage and (I can’t remember the exact term she used) but basically they got damp and she left them in Harry’s room and then ended up leaving them in there overnight 🤮🤮 and Ben was moaning at her, but I’m sure she packed them in CARDBOARD BOXES and they’ve been in there since the summer! What did she expect??? She’s possibly the worst “housewife” 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t make sense . There’s something very odd about this whole move .
Your right, so i did a little research, and found that their property was never actually put on the market for sale ( I am an estate agent in her area lol) i don't know why i didn't check this out before, just sort of believed her... But i have just checked the account history of her property and there's been no updates, not put on the market, no photos taken, not even an agent called out ( unless it was an small independent agent).. hmmm sounds weird...

I also noticed previously someone said, that they have extended the two bedrooms upstairs, this is not the case they were already there, as per the previous sales particulars, the bedrooms upstairs were already there...

• Wow
Your right, so i did a little research, and found that their property was never actually put on the market for sale ( I am an estate agent in her area lol) i don't know why i didn't check this out before, just sort of believed her... But i have just checked the account history of her property and there's been no updates, not put on the market, no photos taken, not even an agent called out ( unless it was an small independent agent).. hmmm sounds weird...

I also noticed previously someone said, that they have extended the two bedrooms upstairs, this is not the case they were already there, as per the previous sales particulars, the bedrooms upstairs were already there...
I'm sure I looked previously and it was on for 450 or something and pics are as of January 2021, but were taken before that I'm sure. I defo did look and worked out the high amount of equity they'd have. X

I'm sure I looked previously and it was on for 450 or something and pics are as of January 2021, but were taken before that I'm sure. I defo did look and worked out the high amount of equity they'd have. X
Apologies I didn't look at rightmove, I will check that now...

Apologies I didn't look at rightmove, I will check that now...
Yup, just seen it, it was added on the market back in November but was taken off soon after that, and then added again in early December and then taken off, usually if it was sold SSTC, then it would say, but in this case it hasn't..?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it sad how there are no “surprises” in those photos. She has shown so much of the house on insta that we know that layout off by heart! Useful if they are ever out for the day....

Reactions: 4
It's something weird as the 'new house' isn't showing on rightmove now either. Is that normal to disappear?
I find Harry's room quite sad tbh, I mean they're all a bit boring but his is hardly suitable for a lad of his age.

I
Screenshot_20210120_172506_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210120_121111_com.instagram.android.jpg
im sure she's done this before, not very good business is it to forget who has ordered something!

• Haha
Sorry long time lurker! Did anyone else see the chapman chapter’s story this morning! She said the kids go down as unauthorised absence even if they are just logged on listening they need to do the actual work. Are flo’S kids at the same school? Surely she needs to be making sure they are doing more work now then? Lol tho maybe she is as she doesn’t talk about it as much anymore?

It's something weird as the 'new house' isn't showing on rightmove now either. Is that normal to disappear?
I find Harry's room quite sad tbh, I mean they're all a bit boring but his is hardly suitable for a lad of his age.

IView attachment 393576

View attachment 393587im sure she's done this before, not very good business is it to forget who has ordered something!
Shes definitely done that before quite a few times, definitely not very good business 🤣 also ‘fluoride toothpaste of wine’ ??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry long time lurker! Did anyone else see the chapman chapter’s story this morning! She said the kids go down as unauthorised absence even if they are just logged on listening they need to do the actual work. Are flo’S kids at the same school? Surely she needs to be making sure they are doing more work now then? Lol tho maybe she is as she doesn’t talk about it as much anymore?
I saw that on Sian’s story too , I’m sure flos kids are at the same school I don’t know how she’s been getting away with doing so little with the kids

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.