The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely done that before quite a few times, definitely not very good business šŸ¤£ also ā€˜fluoride toothpaste of wineā€™ ??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s also called AP 24 not IP24, I mean it says it there on the tube, how can she not even just copy it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow, theyā€™re not moving far then!
No, literally the next road, that's why they walked there all summer!

Sorry long time lurker! Did anyone else see the chapman chapterā€™s story this morning! She said the kids go down as unauthorised absence even if they are just logged on listening they need to do the actual work. Are floā€™S kids at the same school? Surely she needs to be making sure they are doing more work now then? Lol tho maybe she is as she doesnā€™t talk about it as much anymore?
Flo actually did say that last week and said oh we'll probably be fined but I refuse to let them sit in front of a screen all day. And she told the school that apparently too. Sian also says she only sits with Jack as she has too to keep him focused, not to help him work.

Reactions: 3
Remember that new thing she got for the lumi that looked like it burnt your face? We've not seen or heard of that since she got it have we?

Reactions: 6
She said she wasnā€™t a step mum. They are hers and Bens children. Now sheā€™s a ā€œstep mom tooā€

Reactions: 4
Ffs all of that and she tags the wrong account! She seriously needs to give up now because she will never make a paid influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching her try to use the new milk frother is killing off some of my brain cells.
She tagged Swan obviously hoping for a response but has tagged a fake account šŸ¤£ sheā€™s going worse . Really needs to stop trying to be an ā€˜influencerā€™ now . She has no idea and is so embarrassing.

Ffs all of that and she tags the wrong account! She seriously needs to give up now because she will never make a paid influencer
Sorry I didnā€™t see your comment . Iā€™ve just said exactly the same !

• Haha
She tagged Swan obviously hoping for a response but has tagged a fake account šŸ¤£ sheā€™s going worse . Really needs to stop trying to be an ā€˜influencerā€™ now . She has no idea and is so embarrassing.

Sorry I didnā€™t see your comment . Iā€™ve just said exactly the same !
It wouldnā€™t be so bad if she wasnā€™t trying sooo desperately to be an ā€˜influencerā€™ Flo you're just embarrassing yourself mate šŸ˜£ itā€™s so cringe šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But you know, I quote ā€˜people look up to herā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can tell when the older kids are not there. I bet sheā€™s done no home schooling today. You only see them having a proper go at it when the older ones and Benny are there.

Iā€™m just catching up but Iā€™m sure she just said sheā€™s saving money and not Having takeaways and things. But then sheā€™s bought a milk frother, when thereā€™s a milk frother on the expensive coffee machine but itā€™s noisy at 5am. But will still make the coffee part thatā€™s noisy! What is she going on about, so just wasted money then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m just catching up but Iā€™m sure she just said sheā€™s saving money and not Having takeaways and things. But then sheā€™s bought a milk frother, when thereā€™s a milk frother on the expensive coffee machine but itā€™s noisy at 5am. But will still make the coffee part thatā€™s noisy! What is she going on about, so just wasted money then
Does she really expect Ben to start using a different appliance in addition to the one he is currently using at 5am in the morning when it does the same thing? I know my partner wouldnā€™t entertain the idea šŸ˜„

Why on earth is he up and out so early? My hubby is a tradesman with his own business but doesnā€™t start till 9. I canā€™t imagine him turning up at peoples houses at stupid oā€™clock in the morning. He must be desperate to get away in the morning

Why on earth is he up and out so early? My hubby is a tradesman with his own business but doesnā€™t start till 9. I canā€™t imagine him turning up at peoples houses at stupid oā€™clock in the morning. He must be desperate to get away in the morning
Good point. They all used to stand on the drive when he left for work and wave goodbye to him. Kids included and apparently they donā€™t getup until 7am.

We have the same coffee machine and yes it is loud and sometimes I hear it in the morning - my partner leaves between 6-7.20 depending on where the job is. Honestly you just get used to it after a while and sleep through it, we made coffee/hot chocolate using the whole machine when my little girl is in bed directly above the kitchen and she sleeps through it. Just an excuse from Flo to spunk money up the wall again. And I think benny gets up early to use the gym before work!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.