The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are just no toys in that house, I know its slightly off topic but Rosie is still a real little one really, where are her toys?! Her room is practically bare, makes me a bit sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There are just no toys in that house, I know its slightly off topic but Rosie is still a real little one really, where are her toys?! Her room is practically bare, makes me a bit sad.
I’m sure Flo said before none of the kids have toys (whether that’s true because she’s a compulsive liar ) but that’s what she’s said 🥴🥴
Also she’s saying she’s exchanging today .. I know nothing about mortgages, does that mean they are just signing the paperwork?
Where was the need for the crying pic of Rosie too? We all know she gives up at the first hurdle like her mum

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the kids got for Christmas other than the tablets because there is no evidence in their bedrooms of any toys received.

Where was the need for the crying pic of Rosie too? We all know she gives up at the first hurdle like her mum
Tears are probably because the older kids are there and Flo can’t get away with letting Rosie and George do zero work.

Reactions: 5
I have 5 kids aged 14,13,10,7and nearly 3. I have a toy rooms full of toys, there’s loads in the conservatory too and they have more in their bedrooms, I couldn’t imagine them not having toys, and she says they are only allowed 1hour on their tablets or phones, so what do they do ?? Just clean up

Reactions: 5
She should be ashamed of herself taking a photo of a little girl crying and still managed to Chuck a filter on it.. absolute disgrace of a woman and mother..she needs to get her head out her arse snd sort her priorities out. If I was Joanne or the younger twos father I would be stepping in with the way she acts and what she does with and round those children!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have 5 kids aged 14,13,10,7and nearly 3. I have a toy rooms full of toys, there’s loads in the conservatory too and they have more in their bedrooms, I couldn’t imagine them not having toys, and she says they are only allowed 1hour on their tablets or phones, so what do they do ?? Just clean up
The one hour screen time is another one of her massive lies , come lunch time every day that’s them Infront of the TV for the rest of the day 🥴😂

She should be ashamed of herself taking a photo of a little girl crying and still managed to Chuck a filter on it.. absolute disgrace of a woman and mother..she needs to get her head out her arse snd sort her priorities out. If I was Joanne or the younger twos father I would be stepping in with the way she acts and what she does with and round those children!
It’s wrong on so many levels, I feel sorry for the kid, she gets zero support off the mother, too busy with her phone in her face. Maybe comfort your child and get to the root of what’s upsetting her rather than take her sodding photo 😡😡 at the end of the day it’s schoolwork, she’s only a baby, she really shouldn’t be getting upset about it, there’s obviously a problem 😣

Not just toys but craft stuff, books and board games too. I have four kids, 12 and 10 year old twins. I’m really stingy with the amount of stuff they are allowed in their bedrooms but they have a big toy/games room with more than enough to keep them entertained. A little girl like Rosie should still still be playing with toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We have the same coffee machine and yes it is loud and sometimes I hear it in the morning - my partner leaves between 6-7.20 depending on where the job is. Honestly you just get used to it after a while and sleep through it, we made coffee/hot chocolate using the whole machine when my little girl is in bed directly above the kitchen and she sleeps through it. Just an excuse from Flo to spunk money up the wall again. And I think benny gets up early to use the gym before work!
She said she gets up at 6.30 😂 also he’s usually in the videos

Reactions: 2
Well done on your new word flo hun, manifesting manifesting manifesting 😴 try learn how to spell it now xxx

• Haha
Looks like story of Rosie had been deleted. Clearly realised she was a twit for putting it up

• Angry
Looks like story of Rosie had been deleted. Clearly realised she was a twit for putting it up
So it should the nasty witch what mother rams a phone in their crying and clearly struggling child’s face just for content on her Instagram! Absolute disgrace!
a giant chess board and a mini chess board is clearly all those kids have to play with! Let’s see the toy boxes Florence!!
she’s a lazy selfish c u next tuesday that’s what I think of her!

Screenshot_20210122_140402_com.instagram.android.jpg

So this is before schoolwork then? 😂
Can't just be left to it can they obviously told to look at her and smile/thumbs up.
That was shameful posting a picture of crying Rosie, help support her and get the bloody camera out her face!
Anyone else feel she's being overly nice about gracie? Maybe guilt about constant oversharing about her being problematic? She was so kind on flos dad's anniversary and now brought her some nails for her birthday. Very sweet but she's not usually so complimentary.

View attachment 397201
So this is before schoolwork then? 😂
Can't just be left to it can they obviously told to look at her and smile/thumbs up.
That was shameful posting a picture of crying Rosie, help support her and get the bloody camera out her face!
Anyone else feel she's being overly nice about gracie? Maybe guilt about constant oversharing about her being problematic? She was so kind on flos dad's anniversary and now brought her some nails for her birthday. Very sweet but she's not usually so complimentary.
Quite funny how all of us in here were saying how sweet Gracie was and all of sudden now she’s acknowledging it with the appreciation posts ... she always responds to what’s been said on this thread one way or another 😂😂

I don’t understand how any mother upon seeing their child cry think about grabbing their phone abs taking a photo to post to literally thousands of people on the internet....that isn’t any kind of parenting, it’s just sick

Reactions: 10
It wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t trying sooo desperately to be an ‘influencer’ Flo you're just embarrassing yourself mate 😣 it’s so cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️ But you know, I quote ‘people look up to her’ 😂
She is an influencer! That’s what she told the estate agent anyway when looking around the house! 😂

• Haha
So if she’s not getting the house I wonder what she’s going to do for content 😂
Because all she kept saying was “just wait till we get the house you’ll see what we’re good at” 🙄 as if she’s a builder too 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.