The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that purchase could fall through tbh, she's left it so late for an extension. Also, I giggled at solitaire 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that purchase could fall through tbh, she's left it so late for an extension. Also, I giggled at solitaire 🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely, should have requested it long ago, and they should have been chasing all this long ago. There will be puffy eyes and tears this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's actually not packed a thing has she?? Pictures up in every room side lamps etc. They're a family of 6 as she always tells us so it's not instant packing! They should have been asking for an extension on their mortgage long ago, not this week and hoping because Sally on insta said they'll get one at the last minute it'll all be OK 😂😂😂 are we supposed to act shocked when it falls through?
Yep mugs probably an undeclared aff link!

Reactions: 3
I can’t listen to her lie about anxiety any longer
People actively having panic attacks don’t grab insta to talk to 20k huns 😡😡
If it was that bad, She wouldn’t be online flashing her knickers the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t listen to her lie about anxiety any longer
People actively having panic attacks don’t grab insta to talk to 20k huns 😡😡
If it was that bad, She wouldn’t be online flashing her knickers the woman
Pah haaa haaaaaaa!
I was just reading this during a (boring) online meeting and forgot to mute my mic! Needless to say the 20 people in the meeting think I’m a little unhinged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.