The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on ... he’s allowed to go somewhere with his mates?!! 👀 alone? Or will the cling on be there too 😂😂

I don’t know what part of her looked at that photo and thought “yeh it looks really good” she looks really rough, old and sour faced in it 😂😂
No no, he's going with his brother snowboarding, she's going fishing with him and a mate.

Reactions: 1
She's also paid for Ben's fishing trip, which now his mates are also going on?? Didn't she pay for Ben's birthday 'party' with all her hard earned money too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's changed that their mortgage offer can't be extended? Surely now she's earning such an amazing wage then that will help?
Doesn't need a 7 seater car, sooo that's the baby out the window then? Ella will be driving so only 3 kids and dog in the car. Changing car at the end of the year so why is it important now how much its worth? Driving to home bargains, school and following benny will hardly rack up the miles Flo. She is so dense she can't remember what she's said and not said now. I think if they need to move on/by Wednesday they need to do more packing than they have. It's not like they can just put everything straight back into cupboards, wardrobes and rooms at the new house. No way did my house look like that in the weeks before we moved, even still got all the fake plants out, they'd be 1st things packed/binned! She's probably hoping it doesn't complete now as talking about staying there another year.
Flo just stop talking!!

Yeah but they like to travel 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly she spent last night crying with her little puffy, pig eyes this morning! I predict that’s over Gracie or the fact Ben took the kids back and she’s insecure over Joanne (so she should be!)
How embarrassing trying to film Ben this morning and he moved away, I think that was better deleted Flo, Ben or the kids aren’t your puppets. Also, how embarrassed would you be to say your husband admits to over £20k “fans” (remember that?!!) that you’re are a state, with or without makeup Flo, you’re a mess! She try’s one day to play up to having money, then when it’s her kids birthday plays up to having no money, it’s one or the other you complete melt! Needy beyond needy, scummy looking and a tit mother, you really have it all 🥱

I’ve had some giggle reading these tonight, I don’t know what’s funnier, clown shoe, culture vulture or her little puffy pig eyes 😂

The puffy pig eyes were probably from not getting her own way in some shape or form... she seems to love a wee meltdown.

I notice she’s put a video up of her holding bennys hand 🥴 is that just something insecure people do? never have I ever grabbed my partners hand and thought aww let me just video this for my insta story 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh you only pay £2.50??? That isn’t too bad. Ours is £80 a year which is SO ANNOYING why are they different prices I wonder 🤔 ohhhh actually, we have another 2 cameras so maybe that’s why ours is £80 ignore me 😅😅😅

So this is obviously one of the pictures she’s just taken - she looks soooo old! hard to believe she’s only 30!
Yeah I only have the one camera. The other cameras are linked to my cctv so don’t pay for those hahaha

Going to her dads ‘bench’ AGAIN!! It’s over an hour away - I looked at her Facebook and it says where she used to live and where she lives now so I googled time of the route - 54 minutes! Not supposed to travel for any reason Flo 🤨🤨🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 7
In the car doing her ‘work’???

Yesterday when she said she wants to buy her car herself. How? She doesn’t work. She tries to flog lumi crap and I can’t see her selling many. She knew she sounded ridiculous and said whatever I’m not going to bore you all. As if she can buy a new car herself.

If they were really moving then why is nothing packed? She is leaving it all very last minute, it’s odd. I can’t see them moving at all, why move kids to a run down house anyway, stupid idea. They’ve a nice house, just stay there and be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Clearly she gets paid a wage from end business, to help with tax, all her money isn't coming from the lumi tit! And isn't her hard earned cash paying for all this stuff like she's making it out to be.
In a week we've had, we're gonna have a baby, to we're not sure if it is right, we're changing car at the end of the year and now they're going to do it soon and use the van - yep environmentally friendly there flo, what about when you're a wreck and can't see through tears to drive?
Nothing packed, I bet they're gonna move everything themselves as nothing mentioned about needing to arrange removals, so will probably take them all day and delay the new people into their house. They're so loud and obnoxious and I can imagine her finding it funny that they're causing a delay.

Clearly she gets paid a wage from end business, to help with tax, all her money isn't coming from the lumi tit! And isn't her hard earned cash paying for all this stuff like she's making it out to be.
In a week we've had, we're gonna have a baby, to we're not sure if it is right, we're changing car at the end of the year and now they're going to do it soon and use the van - yep environmentally friendly there flo, what about when you're a wreck and can't see through tears to drive?
Nothing packed, I bet they're gonna move everything themselves as nothing mentioned about needing to arrange removals, so will probably take them all day and delay the new people into their house. They're so loud and obnoxious and I can imagine her finding it funny that they're causing a delay.
I don’t understand this moving house in a few days palava , why is she breaking guidelines yet again to go and illegally lurk in fields when she’s got a 5 bedroom house to pack up?
and all her wild ideas this week have certainly been something, 😂 I can’t keep up anymore, she goes on like a toddler full of sugar .

• Heart
Let’s be fair they have duck all in the house anyway the kids rooms are bare not even one toy box between all 5 kids 😂 she’s a mess for sure lol she don’t know if she’s coming or going she’s trying to be this person she’ll never be..
Range Rover brought out right lol duck off flo your kids ain’t even got iPads to do school work on and you get like 25p commission on your face dildo and I know benny don’t earn that much 😂 so you ain’t gonna go out and buy one brand new are you 🙄 she’s so embarrassing.!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure that it’s against the Financial Service Authority’s rules to inflate the earning potential of an MLM. There’s no way she has earned enough to buy a 7 year old Ford Fiesta never mind a Range Rover.

She’s getting so desperate to sign people up to her MLM that she’s getting careless and is going to get herself in serious trouble. NuSkin is set up so that the buck stops with Flo. If anyone decides to sue her for false advertising she will be 100% liable.

Edit: Sorry I meant ASA not FSA. I’ve been doing reports for the FSA all week and it’s etched in my brain 🤪

Last edited:
Definitely a headboard behind flo and Rosie, so I assume the beds didn't get taken down after waffling she'd sleep on a mattress on the floor! Probably left it too late to request the mortgage extension, no doubt it will be fate if the move doesn't happen, despite them clearly wanting the house or they'd have pulled out long ago. Remember her walking to the house and looking through the gate in the summer 🙄

Reactions: 2
I dread to think what she will do for content if it falls through....I can’t take anymore bed making and breakfast eating

• Haha
I dread to think what she will do for content if it falls through....I can’t take anymore bed making and breakfast eating
Well of course she'll talk and talk and talk about it, then make up some other random tit that will change daily, flog the lumi, basically all the same tit as now 😂

Is she even moving? No furniture has been taken down or anything, and she’s pretending to “work” and home school today 😂

Is she even moving? No furniture has been taken down or anything, and she’s pretending to “work” and home school today 😂
Literally. She said yesterday about how her bed is the heaviest blah blah so needs taking down before 🤣🤣🤣 according to her they want to be moved in 2 days and the house is still looking like nothing is packed away 🤥

• Haha
I think she got the oldest one so it’s probably only around £50 but then you have to pay £80 a year to keep the videos 🤣 (we didn’t realise until we bought ours pre flo for anyone wondering😂😂)
Ref the Ring doorbell, I didn't know she had one but I have and we only had to pay about 20 quid for a year 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.