The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Rosie walked in the bedroom and she said to her, I’ve just been telling everyone how you’ve really struggled this morning and had a little cry. My heart sank, how must that make Rosie feel knowing she’s telling everyone that she can’t do her school work, get out of the ring light Flo and help her, encourage her, praise her for her work instead of taking the piss out of the teacher, I’ve got 4 children homeschooling and a 2 year old and I’m still managing to spend quality time assisting each child and can then even do my housework when the kids are finished or in bed
And when she asked Rosie to go out of the room so she could talk to Instagram 🙁 what sort of mother does that to their children. Nothing is kept private in that house, those poor kids and now benny. Deciding on wether to expand a family is a very personal issue and I don’t think should be broadcast to IG. I think she overshares so much because she doesn’t have any friends

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted by today’s story! It’s one thing saying it’s been a tough morning and homeschooling is challenging (something I think we all agree on) but to humiliate your child like that is another thing. Not only that but to keep commenting on something she clearly has been asked not to comment on is just disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And when she asked Rosie to go out of the room so she could talk to Instagram 🙁 what sort of mother does that to their children. Nothing is kept private in that house, those poor kids and now benny. Deciding on wether to expand a family is a very personal issue and I don’t think should be broadcast to IG. I think she overshares so much because she doesn’t have any friends
Bennys is just as bad he should be telling her to stop with the oversharing, especially about his kids. I used to think he was ok but he’s either spineless or couldn’t care less.
Did anyone else find it weird she had no idea George & Rosies Granny retired... I thought she was the queen of blended families🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much Benny sees of her Instagram. Does he watch her stories or just see the parts she films when he’s there? He may not be aware of how much she’s sharing!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much Benny sees of her Instagram. Does he watch her stories or just see the parts she films when he’s there? He may not be aware of how much she’s sharing!
I was thinking this. Maybe he doesn’t know much of what she’s sharing 🤔

A few things this morning - it looked like she still had old mascara on when she put her concealer all over her eyes it then smudged and she just concealed over it the dirty pig.
Her hair is SO greasy and rather than wash it she’s just hair sprayed it🤮
Also so bored of the house crap now, is it just me that’s kind of hoping it falls through and then someone else snatches it up 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see that Poundshop Barbie has posted a pic of her and Stan Laurel in their swimwear. I noticed that she also has a similar one to this framed in her bedroom. Is that what people do? My kids would be mortified.

• Haha
I see that Poundshop Barbie has posted a pic of her and Stan Laurel in their swimwear. I noticed that she also has a similar one to this framed in her bedroom. Is that what people do? My kids would be mortified.
Poundshop Barbie and Stan Laurel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The other day she said “oh don’t know why there is so much traffic going past my house”
Coz it’s pretty much a main road. you don’t live on a farm babes like you think #farmlife#antiques 🙄 her road is a popular go through road lorries vans all sorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The other day she said “oh don’t know why there is so much traffic going past my house”
Coz it’s pretty much a main road. you don’t live on a farm babes like you think #farmlife#antiques 🙄 her road is a popular go through road lorries vans all sorts 😂
Actually, it’s not a main road but a quieter road and tbh there was like 2/3 lorries past, she probably just wanted to make it seem interesting but it really isn’t. And the story’s she’s just put up about Gracie, I mean cmon.........

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand why they keep buying tiny bungalows why not just by a 3 bed house and extend? 🤯 doesn’t make sense the house is tiny now

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand why they keep buying tiny bungalows why not just by a 3 bed house and extend? 🤯 doesn’t make sense the house is tiny now
Creating more rooms by adding roof dormas doesn’t require a lot of skill or money. It’s the cheaper and easier option.

Reactions: 2
Creating more rooms by adding roof dormas doesn’t require a lot of skill or money. It’s the cheaper and easier option.
I would rather spend more and have a house bigger enough to fit all kids abs have space too x there all crammed in that little living room kitchen with one
Sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
If my duvet and pillows were as discoloured and horrid as here's I wouldn't be filming them for all to see 🤢🤢
If nanny works in a school surely she'll be horrified the little amount they've been doing and they already have it easy with the small amount they do so how can it get any easier? As already said, she doesn't have 5children there homeschooling. I think Rosie already gets all the attention, hence being such a camera hogging child! Another snide dig at Steve, staying at his parents as theirs is sold but they have a much bigger house. A dig at Joanne too that gracie needs routine 'I won't go into it but gracie needs a strict routine which she gets here so does a week on a week off like Harry. She just needed to say they bith do a week on a week off, there's no explanation for Harry so why does gracie need one? She's vile!!
Last week she said her coil was coming out in February, now its we'll think about it properly and I can't get through yet to talk about when I can have it taken out 🤦‍♀️if she wouldn't be willing to be called in at short notice to have it taken out, they're not ready to start trying, so more haste and content for something that was a quick thought. Her life must revolve around thinking oh yeah that'll be good for the gram. Flo - stop because it's not! You're either ready to have the coil out and try, or you're not sure, you can't be both! Shut up until you've decided!
Also one last point (just caught up on loads of stories) she obviously knew the kids were all going today and has a child free weekend - something plenty of parents don't have and she was still moaning about not getting her cleaning and jobs done? So why not just think ah never mind I'll l do them Friday and still have the weekend free??
I just thought if you're gonna gdtbthd
I would rather spend more and have a house bigger enough to fit all kids abs have space too x there all crammed in that little living room kitchen with one
Sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oops the 1 sofa my fault. I recommend The Sofa Club.... it was at this point I we t right off her.... bragging "look at this great sofa I FOUND" utter bullshit, didn't even thank me!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can't stand how she always says they don't have a lot of money... another delivery of boring beige & grey clothes ALL FOR HER from BooHoo oh and on "next day delivery paid for"

Oh and you don't have to start trying for a baby as soon as a coil comes out.... there are other forms of contraception hunny!

I can't stand how she always says they don't have a lot of money... another delivery of boring beige & grey clothes ALL FOR HER from BooHoo oh and on "next day delivery paid for"

Oh and you don't have to start trying for a baby as soon as a coil comes out.... there are other forms of contraception hunny!
I noticed that haha, yet the other day she was telling insta she only buys cheap primark clothes, if she ever buys herself anything at all which isn’t often... today a huge clothes haul 😂😂 LIE LIE LIE is all that ever comes out her mouth , and I’ll guarantee this is partly why she’s got no friends lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.