The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe my eyes today. I’m a mum and I have lots of friends with school aged children. Not one of those people are allowing their kids anything less than school hours, in fact most are getting homework still on top of their days school work. She is too thick to realise the damage she is causing not only now for their education but also to their work ethic! Also, Joanne - who probably has no say over what the kids do when they are there is going to have her work cut out when the kids come home and make them do their full days schoolwork, making her the bad guy because of Flo’s failure! She is the WORST mother I’ve ever come across

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she hoovered Rosies room this morning she didn’t even do it properly, she didn’t get close to the draws as there was a white bit on the floor and it was still there when she’d finished 🤮

Also, it’s nice to see that Ben isn’t at work but he’s helping Harry with his work by the looks of it. Flo that’s what you should be doing, not sat on your phone all day Hun

Reactions: 8
Fresh sheet Friday... but it’s Thursday 😂
I see she stripped the sheets this time too 😂😂

it’s also so boring to see rosie at 8, not even remotely trying at school but moisturising like an adult in to the camera every morning .. I pity her when she grows up she’s going to be more clueless than her mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

it’s also so boring to see rosie at 8, not even remotely trying at school but moisturising like an adult in to the camera every morning .. I pity her when she grows up she’s going to be more clueless than her mother.
Actually I see the kids stripped the sheet this time too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has her hair gone darker or isit me ??
I don’t know but it’s such a mess . Whatever she did with it last time was a disaster and it’s just going worse as time goes on .

She’s raising her to be an influencer 😂

• Haha
It does look loads darker, I guess that ponytail will be the complete wrong colour now 😂😂😂😂

WHY DOES SHE LIE SO MUCH - ‘it’s really hard here with 5 children’ THERE ISNT 5 THERE!! Ella is and should be fine by herself (I’ve seen her once or twice anyway not every day) and she only has Harry and Gracie for 4 days and they should be able to get on mostly by themselves!!!! She’s such a bad liar!! Hopefully George and Rosie actually do a full day tomorrow with their nanny and grandad

Reactions: 5
Jesus, I just popped on in my coffee break to see what bollocks she is spouting today and I’m going to need a whole week off to get through all those stories!! Not cool Flo, not cool!

At hers they have Structure. STRUCTURE!!

what the actual F!! They don’t even have a consistent day at school let alone structure. So is she also saying that at Joannes they don’t have structure. If I was Joanne, I’d be fuming listening to that

what the actual F!! They don’t even have a consistent day at school let alone structure. So is she also saying that at Joannes they don’t have structure. If I was Joanne, I’d be fuming listening to that
I’m not sure Joanne follows her or watches her stories because if I was her I’d have shut her down along time ago

Also, so Steve’s parter is called ‘Shaz’ my partners ex is called that and I hateeeeee her (yeah I’m one of those people 🤣🤣) 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only reason rosie doesn’t have tantrums (if that’s even true) is because she’s constantly pampered & spoilt and never told no ... she’s held to a completely different standard to the other kids especially George.

and Flo if you didn’t know If it’s possible to have a baby you shouldn’t of steamrolled in and discussed it with any of the kids. They are your kids not your friends 🥴 What a weird woman she is.

Reactions: 9
I dont think she can handle another baby, she needs to look after the 5 they already have and do a better job before bringing another baby into this. At least she did a 'trigger warning'

I thought EXACTLY the same! Apparently they have a strict routine. Absolute BS! They are allowed to do what they want in terms of school work! They only have to do a few hours! That’s not strict!

If my duvet and pillows were as discoloured and horrid as here's I wouldn't be filming them for all to see 🤢🤢
If nanny works in a school surely she'll be horrified the little amount they've been doing and they already have it easy with the small amount they do so how can it get any easier? As already said, she doesn't have 5children there homeschooling. I think Rosie already gets all the attention, hence being such a camera hogging child! Another snide dig at Steve, staying at his parents as theirs is sold but they have a much bigger house. A dig at Joanne too that gracie needs routine 'I won't go into it but gracie needs a strict routine which she gets here so does a week on a week off like Harry. She just needed to say they bith do a week on a week off, there's no explanation for Harry so why does gracie need one? She's vile!!
Last week she said her coil was coming out in February, now its we'll think about it properly and I can't get through yet to talk about when I can have it taken out 🤦‍♀️if she wouldn't be willing to be called in at short notice to have it taken out, they're not ready to start trying, so more haste and content for something that was a quick thought. Her life must revolve around thinking oh yeah that'll be good for the gram. Flo - stop because it's not! You're either ready to have the coil out and try, or you're not sure, you can't be both! Shut up until you've decided!
Also one last point (just caught up on loads of stories) she obviously knew the kids were all going today and has a child free weekend - something plenty of parents don't have and she was still moaning about not getting her cleaning and jobs done? So why not just think ah never mind I'll l do them Friday and still have the weekend free??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought EXACTLY the same! Apparently they have a strict routine. Absolute BS! They are allowed to do what they want in terms of school work! They only have to do a few hours! That’s not strict!
The only routine is having to be in bed at the same time as newborn babies and the morning routine. There was a day this week when they had been up, did their morning routine aka creating content for her Instagram, did their schoolwork for the day, went for a walk and had lunch all by 12pm. What are they doing with the rest of the day? I HATE homeschooling but at least it occupies a large proportion of the day for my little darlings. Those kids must be bored out of their brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If my duvet and pillows were as discoloured and horrid as here's I wouldn't be filming them for all to see 🤢🤢
If nanny works in a school surely she'll be horrified the little amount they've been doing and they already have it easy with the small amount they do so how can it get any easier? As already said, she doesn't have 5children there homeschooling. I think Rosie already gets all the attention, hence being such a camera hogging child! Another snide dig at Steve, staying at his parents as theirs is sold but they have a much bigger house. A dig at Joanne too that gracie needs routine 'I won't go into it but gracie needs a strict routine which she gets here so does a week on a week off like Harry. She just needed to say they bith do a week on a week off, there's no explanation for Harry so why does gracie need one? She's vile!!
Last week she said her coil was coming out in February, now its we'll think about it properly and I can't get through yet to talk about when I can have it taken out 🤦‍♀️if she wouldn't be willing to be called in at short notice to have it taken out, they're not ready to start trying, so more haste and content for something that was a quick thought. Her life must revolve around thinking oh yeah that'll be good for the gram. Flo - stop because it's not! You're either ready to have the coil out and try, or you're not sure, you can't be both! Shut up until you've decided!
Also one last point (just caught up on loads of stories) she obviously knew the kids were all going today and has a child free weekend - something plenty of parents don't have and she was still moaning about not getting her cleaning and jobs done? So why not just think ah never mind I'll l do them Friday and still have the weekend free??
Her constantly digging at Joanne about gracie and a so called routine is a bloody joke, making beds and tidying breakfast dishes to watch tv all day isn’t a routine Flo get over yourself!
I also genuinely don’t believe Gracies behavioural issues are even bad because if they were she would be playing up in that atmosphere out of sheer boredom... SURELY?!
Gracie actually seems like one of the sweetest kids out of them all & Flo’s just a complete witch continually bringing up these so called “issues”

Last edited:
Her constantly digging at Joanne about gracie and a so called routine is a bloody joke, making beds and tidying breakfast dishes to watch tv all day isn’t a routine Flo get over yourself!
I also genuinely don’t believe gracies behavioural issues are even bad because if they were she would be playing up in that atmosphere out of sheer boredom... SURELY?! Irrespective Gracie actually seems like one of the sweetest kids out of them all & flos just being a witch continually bringing it up.
One of my kids is on the spectrum and the way she talks about Gracies moods and need for routine makes me think that she is too. If she is and Flo’s been asked not to talk about it then shame on her for the heavy hints. It’s none of her follower’s business. I agree she seems like a lovely girl, especially when compared to Princess Rosie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of my kids is on the spectrum and the way she talks about Gracies moods and need for routine makes me think that she is too. If she is and Flo’s been asked not to talk about it then shame on her for the heavy hints. It’s none of her follower’s business. I agree she seems like a lovely girl, especially when compared to Princess Rosie.
She even mentioned the other day when she was sad, out of all the kids Gracie kept asking her if she was ok 🥺
It’s actually quite cruel, that little girls getting no say in what’s blasted about her online and she’s not even Flo’s Kid.

• Heart
Probably needs washing.

I agree with you all about Gracie. Maybe she was a handful growing up but has since grown out of it but Flo has tarnished her with that brush now. I think she is her least favourite out of Bens kids.

The pregnancy talk is ridiculous and why would you even discuss it with any of the kids if you haven’t decided that’s what you want to do. She’s so selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When Rosie walked in the bedroom and she said to her, I’ve just been telling everyone how you’ve really struggled this morning and had a little cry. My heart sank, how must that make Rosie feel knowing she’s telling everyone that she can’t do her school work, get out of the ring light Flo and help her, encourage her, praise her for her work instead of taking the piss out of the teacher, I’ve got 4 children homeschooling and a 2 year old and I’m still managing to spend quality time assisting each child and can then even do my housework when the kids are finished or in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.