The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that haha, yet the other day she was telling insta she only buys cheap primark clothes, if she ever buys herself anything at all which isn’t often... today a huge clothes haul 😂😂 LIE LIE LIE is all that ever comes out her mouth , and I’ll guarantee this is partly why she’s got no friends lol
Can't tell you how many times I've had to stop myself from sending her a message to tell her what an utter cockwomble she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now she’s buying herself a ‘work iPad’ out of her own money because she ‘works now’ hahahah
She’s had so much stuff since November but claims she gets rarely gets anything 🥴,
I find it sad she’s made this huge song and dance about working for her family but its all went on crap for herself 😂😂
“Benny bought himself one but he didn’t buy me one” WOW .. he pays for a roof over here & her kids head & everything else for years.. she’s told us that! he’s entitled to treat himself with his money, she does 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s had so much stuff since November but claims she gets rarely gets anything 🥴,
I find it sad she’s made this huge song and dance about working for her family but its all went on crap for herself 😂😂...
I’m trying to think of everything she’s bought for herself since 3rd November which was George’s birthday (she couldn’t buy him much they don’t have much money)
(I’m doing this because she claims they’re not rich, she doesn’t cost much to keep, they never have money and she earns her own wage, enough to buy a quartz table and worktop)

- I’ll start a list feel free to add things too it:
£95 ponytail
Clothes from new look (the faux fur coat and jeans cost over £50 and she bought more)
Christmas bedding for them which they didn’t need
More bedding when she went to primark
Boohoo clothes
Work ipad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to think of everything she’s bought for herself since 3rd November which was George’s birthday (she couldn’t buy him much they don’t have much money)
(I’m doing this because she claims they’re not rich, she doesn’t cost much to keep, they never have money and she earns her own wage, enough to buy a quartz table and worktop)

- I’ll start a list feel free to add things too it:
£95 ponytail
Clothes from new look (the faux fur coat and jeans cost over £50 and she bought more)
Christmas bedding for them which they didn’t need
More bedding when she went to primark
Boohoo clothes
Work ipad
The ring doorbell also 😂 (I’m not sure if they are expensive)

Reactions: 1
I think she got the oldest one so it’s probably only around £50 but then you have to pay £80 a year to keep the videos 🤣 (we didn’t realise until we bought ours pre flo for anyone wondering😂😂)
Oh I didn’t know that, that’s odd I would of just assumed you got to keep the videos with no extra price 😂😂
Did she not get a tripod too??

Oh I didn’t know that, that’s odd I would of just assumed you got to keep the videos with no extra price 😂😂
No 😤 so annoying 🤣 if you don’t pay the £80 then if you watch the video once it deletes. So not very good if you get burgled ect really so you have to pay it 🤣 and oh god yes! But not sure if she got that before George’s birthday. But even so, still more money on herself

Reactions: 3
No it’s annoying as it’s £2.50 a month to keep the videos, and ours was the cheapest which was £89 but I see everyone has them now hahaha

Reactions: 2
The fleece she is wearing today I brought a few weeks ago and loved it. Now I hate it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No it’s annoying as it’s £2.50 a month to keep the videos, and ours was the cheapest which was £89 but I see everyone has them now hahaha
Oh you only pay £2.50??? That isn’t too bad. Ours is £80 a year which is SO ANNOYING why are they different prices I wonder 🤔 ohhhh actually, we have another 2 cameras so maybe that’s why ours is £80 ignore me 😅😅😅

So this is obviously one of the pictures she’s just taken - she looks soooo old! hard to believe she’s only 30!

Attachments

• Haha
Who’s does she think she is with them pictures 🙈 also the way she goes on about taking her makeup off with the lumi really annoys me, the lumi is a cleanser, not a makeup remover, you are supposed to remove all your makeup first then cleanse your face with the stupid dildo, so all She’s doing is moving that makeup round her face, and instead of an iPad maybe invest in some eye makeup remover because I’ve not once seen her fully remove the mascara from under her eyes.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, apologise for my language but now she’s on about buying herself a new car at the end of the year because she’s been ‘working hard’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shut up you absolute drip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, apologise for my language but now she’s on about buying herself a new car at the end of the year because she’s been ‘working hard’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shut up you absolute drip
She talks tit the car is on lease/finance and if she’s downgrading to a smaller car payments will be cheaper.the girl talks tit it’s so embarrassing.. she’s a pound shop hinch that’s all she is.she wouldn’t know a hards days work if it renamed itself up her arse!!

Reactions: 8
She's also paid for Ben's fishing trip, which now his mates are also going on?? Didn't she pay for Ben's birthday 'party' with all her hard earned money too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's changed that their mortgage offer can't be extended? Surely now she's earning such an amazing wage then that will help?
Doesn't need a 7 seater car, sooo that's the baby out the window then? Ella will be driving so only 3 kids and dog in the car. Changing car at the end of the year so why is it important now how much its worth? Driving to home bargains, school and following benny will hardly rack up the miles Flo. She is so dense she can't remember what she's said and not said now. I think if they need to move on/by Wednesday they need to do more packing than they have. It's not like they can just put everything straight back into cupboards, wardrobes and rooms at the new house. No way did my house look like that in the weeks before we moved, even still got all the fake plants out, they'd be 1st things packed/binned! She's probably hoping it doesn't complete now as talking about staying there another year.
Flo just stop talking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's also paid for Ben's fishing trip, which now his mates are also going on?? Didn't she pay for Ben's birthday 'party' with all her hard earned money too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's changed that their mortgage offer can't be extended? Surely now she's earning such an amazing wage then that will help?
Doesn't need a 7 seater car, sooo that's the baby out the window then? Ella will be driving so only 3 kids and dog in the car. Changing car at the end of the year so why is it important now how much its worth? Driving to home bargains, school and following benny will hardly rack up the miles Flo. She is so dense she can't remember what she's said and not said now. I think if they need to move on/by Wednesday they need to do more packing than they have. It's not like they can just put everything straight back into cupboards, wardrobes and rooms at the new house. No way did my house look like that in the weeks before we moved, even still got all the fake plants out, they'd be 1st things packed/binned! She's probably hoping it doesn't complete now as talking about staying there another year.
Flo just stop talking!!
Hold on ... he’s allowed to go somewhere with his mates?!! 👀 alone? Or will the cling on be there too 😂😂

Oh you only pay £2.50??? That isn’t too bad. Ours is £80 a year which is SO ANNOYING why are they different prices I wonder 🤔 ohhhh actually, we have another 2 cameras so maybe that’s why ours is £80 ignore me 😅😅😅

So this is obviously one of the pictures she’s just taken - she looks soooo old! hard to believe she’s only 30!
I don’t know what part of her looked at that photo and thought “yeh it looks really good” she looks really rough, old and sour faced in it 😂😂

Reactions: 3

Flo just stop talking!!
Exactly! We will hopefully be moving soon but don’t have any idea of date. Despite that everything I don’t need is packed up ready!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when that clown-shoe tries to take out finance on a family car based on her face dildo “earnings”.

4D965E0A-A031-4ADA-AB00-1F8688660917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.