The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her birthday “gift” was an ad/aff??
how utterly tragic that you can’t even get a genuine bloody gift

“I saw a lot of questions on tattle so thought I’d address them as I always do “ is what she would be better saying instead of pretending she has loads of mails 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or does the very idea of moving into a small dilapidated house with multiple kids, seem completely mad?? Especially now in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
They have been “insured” it’s all going through 😂😂 assured flo hun it’s assured!
no hope honestly..damp walls sounds nice too eh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me, or does the very idea of moving into a small dilapidated house with multiple kids, seem completely mad?? Especially now in the middle of a pandemic.
It's absolutely crazy . I just don't understand them . It will be damp smelly and dirty and let's be honest she isn't the ideal cleaner .

They have been “insured” it’s all going through 😂😂 assured flo hun it’s assured!
no hope honestly..damp walls sounds nice too eh
She tries too hard to make us believe she is very clued up and intelligent but falls at every hurdle . Imagine moving into a cold damp house in this weather .

Reactions: 9
Can anyone make sense of that last story?

She keeps calling it derelict 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.