The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely crazy . I just don't understand them . It will be damp smelly and dirty and let's be honest she isn't the ideal cleaner .

She tries too hard to make us believe she is very clued up and intelligent but falls at every hurdle . Imagine moving into a cold damp house in this weather .
Wonder where the baby plans she was all for 2 weeks ago fit in to this “derelict “ house with the wet walls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her reactions in that birthday montage are so fake and OTT because of the filming 🙈
Plus why can’t she even come downstairs to her fruit platter without her chest falling out of her shirt 🙄 fasten the top bottom hun. Time and a place for tits falling out onto the plates.

Reactions: 12
Her reactions in that birthday montage are so fake and OTT because of the filming 🙈
Plus why can’t she even come downstairs to her fruit platter without her chest falling out of her shirt 🙄 fasten the top bottom hun. Time and a place for tits falling out onto the plates.
I thought exactly the same thing, just imagine acting up like that in front of someone else’s children 😱disgusting

Reactions: 4
So she gets a call to say 2 of 4 kids are at home crying so she stops to do a insta vid... sums you up flo. Shame on you
Where’s these kids other parents they need to step in before this “woman” messes those kids up even more

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she gets a call to say 2 of 4 kids are at home crying so she stops to do a insta vid... sums you up flo. Shame on you
Where’s these kids other parents they need to step in before this “woman” messes those kids up even more
Well she has to get her priorities right and her children's education is certainly not the top of her list . This whole saga with the house baffles me . On Friday it was because the bottom of the chain didn't get to the bank in time to deposit the cash then yesterday the signatures on the mortgage didn't match 🤔

Reactions: 6
The woman is unbelievable, I can’t believe she just called Harry’s teacher an hole on her fb story, if I taught any of those kids I would point blank refuse to communicate with her she’s an uneducated chav always looking for conflict

Last edited:
  • Angry
The woman is unbelievable, I can’t believe she just called Harry’s teacher an hole on her fb story, if I taught any of those kids I would point blank refuse to communicate with her she’s an uneducated chav always looking for conflict
Perhaps if she was “insuring” 😂😂 her kids and Ben’s kids done what they meant to do in the first place, the teachers wouldn’t have to put the pressure on!! So she’s deciding to give them a half term?? Did I hear that right?!!! A different level kinda mother/step mother! How about contact the school and ask for a paper format so the children don’t fall any further behind you silly silly woman!!

Reactions: 9
imagine just being able to sit around waiting to move house, not having to worry about you know that normal thing of going to work 🥴

everyone knows or if you don’t a quick google if kids use their phone and only access they have to school work must phone company’s are giving them free unlimited data - so the no wifi is an excuse....no wonder the teachers are calling and getting annoyed. Them poor children if
they achieve things in life it will be despite her not because of her and as a mum that has to be a sad thing to realise

• Heart
everyone knows or if you don’t a quick google if kids use their phone and only access they have to school work must phone company’s are giving them free unlimited data - so the no wifi is an excuse....no wonder the teachers are calling and getting annoyed. Them poor children if
they achieve things in life it will be despite her not because of her and as a mum that has to be a sad thing to realise
She won’t ever realise that she’s far to selfish, if they ever do achieve she will be that hole claiming all credit for their achievements despite the fact we’ve all witnessed her actively hold them back daily ... she’s not even pretending to try help them 😂

I do feel sorry for the kids when they finally go back to school it’s going to be a terrible time for them, Flo and the teachers because she’s never pushed them or even kept them remotely up to date for almost a year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So when they move house the kids won’t be doing online learning for two weeks as that is the amount of time they will not have wifi for and she says she is not buying them any extra data once it’s run out on their devices.

Presumably this means she will be having a two week break from Instagram? No of course she won’t because she considers that to be work 😴

Here is a novel idea Flo: if you have data on your device. Let each child access their work from your phone and download it/screenshot it for them so that they can then complete it. You can then take a picture of their work and email it their teachers.

There is always a way round these things. You’re welcome!

Or how about send them to their other parents for that time so they can do their schooling supported!

• Heart
I really wish they’d do something about that dirty bit of seal/grout in the corner of their bath. Have they never tried black mould spray or replacing it. Every time she posts a bath video it gives me the boke.

B38552DD-A7B5-4029-BC19-05726BF0737E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Or how about send them to their other parents for that time so they can do their schooling supported!
I did wonder this. Surely they can spend the time at their mums and would help them not be cramped in a crappy damp house that lacks space like she keeps reminding everyone.
As also mentioned I'm sure she mentioned she has loads of data, so then George and Rosie could hot-spot from her phone. Get paperwork, or apply for additional data because they would qualify whilst they don't have WiFi. I know it has been said already but just to agree how stupid she is.

Or this! Didn’t she say that George and Rosies dad is living with his mum at the moment and she is an ex teacher?
She won’t because she is an absolute control freak and no one else can possibly parent them like she does (ironically that last bit is true!)

• Heart
Well absolutely no surprise they didn't arrange any moving company. They're hardly going to cram the van when vases are still as vases and not in boxes. So will be holding everyone up, as expected. Why would you consider a 1 day move by yourselves when you're a family of 7.bet she still has time for the tripod to film it all, cos you know, it's her job to post on insta 🤦‍♀️

Well absolutely no surprise they didn't arrange any moving company. They're hardly going to cram the van when vases are still as vases and not in boxes. So will be holding everyone up, as expected. Why would you consider a 1 day move by yourselves when you're a family of 7.bet she still has time for the tripod to film it all, cos you know, it's her job to post on insta 🤦‍♀️
What happens if they don't sign today though ? I just don't understand this whole saga .

Reactions: 2
What happens if they don't sign today though ? I just don't understand this whole saga .
I don’t understand it all either and I’ve bought and sold two houses before I even turned 24, she’s making it all so complicated if I’m honest. But also neither of mine were ‘I don’t know when we’re moving could be today could not be’ we’ve had set dates; being the bottom of the chain and also not. It all sounds like a shambles or she just has no idea what she’s doing and she probably fucked alot of it up thinking she knows best

• Heart
I don’t understand it all either and I’ve bought and sold two houses before I even turned 24, she’s making it all so complicated if I’m honest. But also neither of mine were ‘I don’t know when we’re moving could be today could not be’ we’ve had set dates; being the bottom of the chain and also not. It all sounds like a shambles or she just has no idea what she’s doing and she probably fucked alot of it up thinking she knows best
I agree . I don't think she is telling everything to possibly save face when it goes pear shaped .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.