The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand it all either and I’ve bought and sold two houses before I even turned 24, she’s making it all so complicated if I’m honest. But also neither of mine were ‘I don’t know when we’re moving could be today could not be’ we’ve had set dates; being the bottom of the chain and also not. It all sounds like a shambles or she just has no idea what she’s doing and she probably fucked alot of it up thinking she knows best
See I don’t have a mortgage so I was wondering if this was normal or common for a house moves with mortgages etc but by all you guys comments it’s not? I don’t understand how she still doesn’t know whether or not it’s definitely moving day? But the vans been filled anyways?

Reactions: 3
See I don’t have a mortgage so I was wondering if this was normal or common for a house moves with mortgages etc but by all you guys comments it’s not? I don’t understand how she still doesn’t know whether or not it’s definitely moving day? But the vans been filled anyways?
It's quite a while since my last move but I have moved 4 times in my lifetime and every time we had the moving date we'll in advance . The only problem we had with the last move was the the funds weren't transferred first thing in the morning but that only delayed things by an hour. Obviously things could be very different today but it still doesn't make sense .

Reactions: 4
Imagine that you’re out walking your dog and you come across this pair of numpties, holding hands and talking to a phone for the gram. Everything about them is cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't watch the stories of them together. It makes me cringe so bad so I skip them 🤣

Reactions: 7
Imagine that you’re out walking your dog and you come across this pair of numpties, holding hands and talking to a phone for the gram. Everything about them is cringe.
I saw them once, outside their house waving Benny off to work. It was all incredibly staged for the camera. So strange to witness. Odd family.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand it all either and I’ve bought and sold two houses before I even turned 24, she’s making it all so complicated if I’m honest. But also neither of mine were ‘I don’t know when we’re moving could be today could not be’ we’ve had set dates; being the bottom of the chain and also not. It all sounds like a shambles or she just has no idea what she’s doing and she probably fucked alot of it up thinking she knows best
I’ve bought and sold 3 houses and even though we were given set dates, it never completed in that date, in fact in my current property, we were given a date of 28dec and completed in 28 April (it was a new build but still) as an estate agent it can get really annoying and long !!

It actually is very common

I saw them once, outside their house waving Benny off to work. It was all incredibly staged for the camera. So strange to witness. Odd family.
I would have been tempted to roll my car window down and shout “Insta Wankers” at them!

I’ve bought and sold 3 houses and even though we were given set dates, it never completed in that date, in fact in my current property, we were given a date of 28dec and completed in 28 April (it was a new build but still) as an estate agent it can get really annoying and long !!

It actually is very common
Quite a few people on here are Scottish and there is quite a big difference between conveyancing in Scotland and England. I think that might be where the confusion is coming from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That much of a rush to get the keys and get it on the gram poor Rosie don’t even have a coat on..
no coat and no education..🤦🏻‍♀️
good luck to them they will need it😂 wonder if the new baby will have a room or will that sleep on the floor 😂😂

• Haha
Or how about send them to their other parents for that time so they can do their schooling supported!
If they go to their other parents it means George and Rosie spending more time with their dad and therefore her getting less child maintenance so of course she won’t do that. It doesn’t benefit her!

Didn’t she also say the garden was full of glass..
The dog was rushing round outside tho 🧐
But it’s ok she got some content for the gram 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's either been told they're moving or the aren't.
Ok so I thought they were there to clean it? Not start filling it with their stuff?
Exactly this! They should not be moving anything in, just cleaning and clearing it! She said the owners had given permission for a skip, and to clean, get fresh air in, plumber or electrician, not go in and start unpacking! Bet she hasn't even hoovered anything!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's either been told they're moving or the aren't.

Exactly this! They should not be moving anything in, just cleaning and clearing it! She said the owners had given permission for a skip, and to clean, get fresh air in, plumber or electrician, not go in and start unpacking! Bet she hasn't even hoovered anything!
Cleanliness & hygiene isn’t that big a deal to Flo let’s be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them poor kids won’t be so excited when they realise that they haven’t actually got anywhere to sleep. And wherever they do sleep will be cold and damp!

Reactions: 8
Them poor kids won’t be so excited when they realise that they haven’t actually got anywhere to sleep. And wherever they do sleep will be cold and damp!
I don't envy them at all moving in there without being cleaned and heated 🤮

• Sick
I’m sorry...I know this isn’t in keeping with the rest of the thread but there is something about a man in work clothes doing manual things.....even if it is Benny 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.