The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just wondering if she understands the word positive? She’s been nothing but her usual negative whiney self, despite claiming she was going to be positive 😂 ... she must be an absolute nightmare to live with 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m just wondering if she understands the word positive? She’s been nothing but her usual negative whiney self, despite claiming she was going to be positive 😂 ... she must be an absolute nightmare to live with 😂
So needy and like a child.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, “I don’t have botox cause I don’t like things on my face” as she loads all that crap onto her skin, followed by face tan 😂. No Flo, you don’t have it because you can’t afford it because YOU DON’T WORK!!! Loads of people complimenting me, who you kidding Flo?? You are a mess, you look a mess and what you do for your kids is a mess! BORE OFF 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right then! Which one of you lot messaged her and told her to get a grip and just get on with home schooling? As you can see, you’re now blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she honestly just say the stuff she’s donating to the refuge is a pile of crap but these people are so needy & never had anything so they’ll love last years new look top 🤯🤯
They’re fleeing from VIOLENCE Flo you ignorant witch they’re not all skint uneducated people who’ve never had anything in their life , and their biggest worry certainly isn’t a specific “cute” top 🤯
Yes refuges do need donations desperately but that description and her choice of words is insulting AS PER

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Right then! Which one of you lot messaged her and told her to get a grip and just get on with home schooling? As you can see, you’re now blocked 😂
More like she read here because she then said I know it’s none of you lot, because you’re lovely.

• Haha
I’ve seen a few stories today where parents are either bossing home schooling or are struggling but ploughing through for the sake of their kids....maybe realisation is setting in?

Another great quote 'some people's opinions upset me but I take it on the chin I don't mind' either it upsets you, or you don't mind and take it on the chin not both 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also face full of makeup now she's doing filter free? So maybe she does mind her face? Obvs gotta see it plain when she's doing her sales pitch though.
Im ignoring that I've hit 20k by adding it to my post, probs been waiting for someone to send her free stuff to celebrate it and as that hasn't happened, better acknowledge it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
21 bastarding times she touched that one side of her just from the lumi videos until the end PUT A BLOODY CLIP IN IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ON YOUR FACE

• Haha
Who stories while their husband is on the phone. Maybe he wanted some privacy.

23 times just from this morning to the moving house videos. No wonder her hair is greasy 24/7 it’s constantly touched. Literally don’t understand why she doesn’t just clip it up and now the more I see it the more it pisses me off

So now Benny is dyslexic too?!?!?! Stupid b*tch
Honestly I found this so bad. No he isn’t and neither is she. She’s an absolute joke making tit up when people actually do have it. She’s thick as duck because rather than learn anything she thinks cleaning the same things is what she should be doing. Maybe if she sat with her kids for longer than 5 minutes and put her phone down maybe she’d learn a thing or two aswell

So now Benny is dyslexic too?!?!?! Stupid b*tch
Yeah I heard this and thought makes sense tbh 😂

23 times just from this morning to the moving house videos. No wonder her hair is greasy 24/7 it’s constantly touched. Literally don’t understand why she doesn’t just clip it up and now the more I see it the more it pisses me off

Honestly I found this so bad. No he isn’t and neither is she. She’s an absolute joke making tit up when people actually do have it. She’s thick as duck because rather than learn anything she thinks cleaning the same things is what she should be doing. Maybe if she sat with her kids for longer than 5 minutes and put her phone down maybe she’d learn a thing or two aswell
I’ve had a nightmare today with the kids laptops so had to call work and tell them they need my laptop to do work on, luckily my work were ok about it and said go, but she can’t sit down with the kids and help them for more than 5mins? Makes no sense to me

Reactions: 5
What a joke this morning trying to be relatable to other parents homeschooling by saying she can’t get anything done around the house due to homeschooling. They spend more time doing ‘The Taylor Made Morning’ than doing the 55mins of school work they’re currently doing.

Yesterday they went for a dog walk and back home to watch a film halfway through the day! Pathetic really.

Looking at her poll results not so many people joined in with her Taylor Made Morning yesterday 😂

So a more well known influencer has said on her stories today she had loads of bags to take to a charity shop today, they’re all gone out of the room she said. So has she been able to take them? How come flo clearly hasn’t taken hers anywhere as she’d have made a big song and dance about it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve got loads of bags to go after clearing the kids clothes out before Xmas but all charity shops are closed if you are in tier 4/5 so we are stuck with them for now!

I’ve got loads of bags to go after clearing the kids clothes out before Xmas but all charity shops are closed if you are in tier 4/5 so we are stuck with them for now!
Ahh fair enough! Just found it weird that someone else has said they’ve got rid of theirs and not her. She said she has no room in the new house to store them 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ahh fair enough! Just found it weird that someone else has said they’ve got rid of theirs and not her. She said she has no room in the new house to store them 🙄
I managed to drop some bags off to a lady that works for the local refuge so maybe depends on area.

Reactions: 4
I managed to drop some bags off to a lady that works for the local refuge so maybe depends on area.
I also managed to donate a Christmas tree and a few bags of my clothes to a lady collecting for them. She said they would be left for 3 days before being moved to the refuge - she worked there so all legit.

Not gonna lie, my son really struggles with homeschooling, he has asd so sees home as home and school as school but I managed to work out an adaptable way to homeschool with the schools support. If Rosie is struggling, its Flo's job to liase with the school and work it out. Not to just sack it off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.