The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression you’re not to drive for exercise unless you live somewhere where you absolutely can’t walk to exercise? She has a field behind her house so surely she shouldn’t be driving to another one??

Plus her family live far away she’s said this before on several occasions , so it would make sense this latest field would be miles away from her.... near her family home. She’s a tit liar 😂😂
You’d think she’d be good at lying because she gets enough practice. She’s just said that Benny packed in his job and started his business after his mum died in November 3/4 years ago. According to companies house he started his business in April 2019 🤷🏼‍♀️. How desperate do you have to be to use your dad’s and MIL’s death as a way to flog your MLM.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s too thick to be a good liar! She defo said it was over an hour away only a few weeks back! Then trying to convince her followers that she has teamies and that she’s earning her own money. The only money she has is child maintenance from her ex who works!! And from tax credits because Ben offloads his earnings!! So transparent. The “I wouldn’t lie to you” comment is the funniest!! She’s a kept woman because she is lazy and so that she can keep tabs on Ben!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s too thick to be a good liar! She defo said it was over an hour away only a few weeks back! Then trying to convince her followers that she has teamies and that she’s earning her own money. The only money she has is child maintenance from her ex who works!! And from tax credits because Ben offloads his earnings!! So transparent. The “I wouldn’t lie to you” comment is the funniest!! She’s a kept woman because she is lazy and so that she can keep tabs on Ben!!
Let’s watch her followers take a drop again soon ... her lies the past few days have been outrageous, the illegal drives, the tablets are supposedly tit but days later.. here’s a swipe up because they’re great, 🥴😂 and now back on her bullshit “I’m not a kept woman I don’t cost Benny much money this jumper is primark”
You spunked £95 on a hair piece days before YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY Flo, not to mention all the other new look hauls and then moaned you were skint ... let’s not pretend you go without , if anyone goes without it’s the kids 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking now it’s obvious she has no connection with her family anymore. We always support each other on anniversaries like this but it doesn’t sound like she supports her mum at all or vice versa....I wonder what went wrong 🤔

Reactions: 9
To be honest I know a lot of people don’t register their companies till after a while, so that could be it but even so she’s just annoying

To be honest I know a lot of people don’t register their companies till after a while, so that could be it but even so she’s just annoying
Also, did she really just say home schooling takes up all her day so she’s behind on her jobs, BUT then said she’s caught up on all her jobs ??? Like what....

Reactions: 5
How on earth is Rosie in year 2? I have a daughter the same age and turns 8 on the same day as Rosie but she’s on year 3? Am I missing something

Reactions: 2
Why won't she contact Rosie's teacher?! To explain that she is struggling and needs assistance. Its not rocket science!

Reactions: 6
And omg saying people are now shopping in the dark?! Hello! Some of us have day jobs. Proper day jobs which means we can only shop in the “dark”. Can this woman get anymore frustrating?!?!

Reactions: 9
Listen to her pretending she has loads of msgs... “my msgs are going mad”
Pull the other one Flo you only ever address comments from here 😂😂

Also, did she really just say home schooling takes up all her day so she’s behind on her jobs, BUT then said she’s caught up on all her jobs ??? Like what....
She’s a compulsive liar, she lies & contradicts herself about everything, Imagine how frustrating it must be for real people to deal with her ... she’ll tell them a blatant lie in one sentence then deny it in the next .. this is probably why she has no friends 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Guys we need a new thread name. Any suggestions. Also can someone set it up lol? I’ve not done one before

Reactions: 1
There was one suggested the other day by someone a few pages back that got loads of likes “wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa” , I opened a new thread last time I think it’s quite easy lol I can try again

Guys we need a new thread name. Any suggestions. Also can someone set it up lol? I’ve not done one before

Reactions: 6
Is she absolutely kidding, schoolwork takes all her time and effort so she's falling behind, what from an hour a day? It's not like she spends an hour 1 on 1 with them all and that takes 4 hours out the day, it's no more than 2 hours! We know that she used to spend a long time in the car between school pick ups, plus driving time, had time to take Ben's lunch and shop for tit daily, so surely she's got more time on her hands now?? Ben was home and in the gym before 5pm yesterday so she has no need to shop at 8pm, making out like she's had a long day, seriously f off! Couldn't take the dog out as the boot was full?? Looks like Ella didn't go, so 3 kids in the back, 1 in the front and dog in the boot? Basically she didn't want mud in the car, surprising as that could be another thing to moan about! Just when I think she's peaked at how rubbish she is, she can still go next level!!

Reactions: 7
There was one suggested the other day by someone a few pages back that got loads of likes “wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa” , I opened a new thread last time I think it’s quite easy lol I can try again
Oh yes loved that one. Yes please if you could 😊 thank you!

Reactions: 2
I never seem to see them, but that one seems good.

Oooh eeek that was mine 😌 I’ve always wanted to be famous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.