The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry is suffering with his skin, why not just buy him things actually designed for his teenage breakouts??? But at least she’s had a jumper on today around them 🤮 Hey Flo 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
If Harry is suffering with his skin, why not just buy him things actually designed for his teenage breakouts??? But at least she’s had a jumper on today around them 🤮 Hey Flo 👋🏼
WHO IS ageLOC LUMISPA SUITABLE FOR?
ageLOC LumiSpa is suitable for any skin-conscious adult seeking ways to minimize the visible signs of aging or to maintain and promote healthy, youthful looking skin.

• Keep out of reach of children.
How old is Harry? I thought you shouldn’t use a lumi if your under 18?

WHO IS ageLOC LUMISPA SUITABLE FOR?
ageLOC LumiSpa is suitable for any skin-conscious adult seeking ways to minimize the visible signs of aging or to maintain and promote healthy, youthful looking skin.

• Keep out of reach of children.
How old is Harry? I thought you shouldn’t use a lumi if your under 18?
I could be wrong though, this was just from their website ...

Reactions: 4
She barely cleans the lying witch 😂 what she means is she needs to spend a whole afternoon in front of a screen again... be it the tv or her phone
Well there is that. Ive never once seen her dust her skirting boards ect like normal people have to 🤣 her house must never be dusty 🤥

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that she is promoting such bad parenting on her “platform” how does she get away with saying do an hour and half and give up? Who does she think she is. No wonder Ben doesn’t give her the attention she so badly craves! She is setting all those kids up to fail, her attitude is disgraceful. 10 years time, those kids will think a career is stroking your hair in front of a camera. What a vile, useless parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do they all have a separate lumi now or all they all sharing the same one 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that she is promoting such bad parenting on her “platform” how does she get away with saying do an hour and half and give up? Who does she think she is. No wonder Ben doesn’t give her the attention she so badly craves! She is setting all those kids up to fail, her attitude is disgraceful. 10 years time, those kids will think a career is stroking your hair in front of a camera. What a vile, useless parent!
I struggle to see how 1 1/2 hours is OK for all of them. Maybe for Rosie I'd stop after that amount of time if she was massively struggling. George should be able to complete his work and gracie and Harry should absolutely manage to do all their work for the day. Would be interested to know if they get it all done when at their mums, bet she doesn't let them stop after an hour and a half.
Just cos Ben does a manual job and she does nothing, doesn't mean the kids will want to do the same, and might want to do really well at school.

Reactions: 5
I’m lucky to be working from home at the moment. I work 9-5 in which time I take phone calls, attend Skype meetings as well as meeting tight deadlines. My 13 year old sits in her room and completed her work independently, I check in every now and again and she has completed and submitted everything needed to so far.
My 10 year old sits next to me incase she needs help, at the start of the first lockdown she needed me constantly but has since learnt to work more independently which has been a great skill for her to learn. It’s not as if she is planning the lessons herself, writing the outcomes and linking it with the national curriculum, creating resources, marking as well as looking after their own kids! She literally just has to keep them focused.
It’s been a hard week and I’m looking forward to a large glass of red shortly but when you are a parent then there comes a level of responsibility and she needs to grow the duck up and become a parent and stop trying to be cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m lucky to be working from home at the moment. I work 9-5 in which time I take phone calls, attend Skype meetings as well as meeting tight deadlines. My 13 year old sits in her room and completed her work independently, I check in every now and again and she has completed and submitted everything needed to so far.
My 10 year old sits next to me incase she needs help, at the start of the first lockdown she needed me constantly but has since learnt to work more independently which has been a great skill for her to learn. It’s not as if she is planning the lessons herself, writing the outcomes and linking it with the national curriculum, creating resources, marking as well as looking after their own kids! She literally just has to keep them focused.
It’s been a hard week and I’m looking forward to a large glass of red shortly but when you are a parent then there comes a level of responsibility and she needs to grow the duck up and become a parent and stop trying to be cool.
The thing is it doesn’t even make her look ‘cool’ it makes her look an absolute melt. I dread to think what the other parents think about how she handles homeschooling. Harry and gracie like you say should be able to get on with it themselves with little help from her (who’s probably more of a hinderance) it would be more helpful if they were in separate rooms to get on with what they needed and call her if they need help (that way she can get on with her pointless cleaning and non existent work 🙄)

Reactions: 6
She gets her hard work ethic off her REAL parents Flo not you 🙄 if Ella copied or learned any of your work “ethic” she’d be sat in front of a screen in her bra posing at herself... not achieving 😂😂 bugs me how she try’s to take credit for things she’s CLEARLY had nothing to do with.

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off flo😡
The only reason she wants another baby is because people have been saying the kids are old enough for her to go to work which she obviously doesn’t want. Oh yeah let’s pop another kid out so I don’t have to work 😡

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off flo😡
The only reason she wants another baby is because people have been saying the kids are old enough for her to go to work which she obviously doesn’t want. Oh yeah let’s pop another kid out so I don’t have to work 😡
She answered a question in a weird way about more babys not long ago anyways... I got the impression Benny said no ( not so stupid after all I wouldn’t have a baby to that leech either ) 😂

Reactions: 4
She answered a question in a weird way about more babys not long ago anyways I got the impression Benny said no (do you blame him) 😂
How weird that all of a sudden now he’s saying ‘if it happens it happens’ also, we didn’t need to know she’s getting her coil out next month 🤮
She’s a joke and Abit of a mess for a 30 year old

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon she has seen hinch pregnant and the attention she is getting off her followers and thinks OMG I could do that too!
It’s all for the gram isn’t it Flo!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon she has seen hinch pregnant and the attention she is getting off her followers and thinks OMG I could do that too!
It’s all for the gram isn’t it Flo!
100% this and the fact that she is jealous of Joanne!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah those brows those brows! Gone from covering them with makeup and defending that they're tattoos and don't need to do anything to them, to now cleaning them of foundation and going over with pencil 😂 we won't get a thanks for pointing it out though will we! Also sells lipstick that she will occasionally shove in our faces but wearing mac today 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree she's not looking cool with letting them off school work. And maybe they're struggling cos they've missed so much because she couldn't be bothered in the last lockdown either, and by saying they're struggling she let's them stop, or maybe she just tells them to stop. Sorry but cleaning and hoovering will have to wait, if they're all so helpful children, get them to much in with other jobs after schoolwork. But actually surely the only thing she has to do is mop and hoover the stairs and clean bathrooms because everything else gets done in the bedrooms before they start? A bit of dusting maybe but can't see how that's disruptive to them learning?
'you need to work hard to get the rewards' yes normally at a proper job Flo not flogging a bloody face washer or getting money from you husband who probably gives money to compensate for those wandering eyes!
Hmm so part time working mummy having their separate children and a baby together has nothing do with this need for a baby all of a sudden, she has always answered that they wouldn't have a baby together as it wasn't right for them as a family and has 5 kids which is enough. As already said, trying to find a purpose and probably make herself into a baby account! Or it'll give her something to fill her stories about 🙄

How weird that all of a sudden now he’s saying ‘if it happens it happens’ also, we didn’t need to know she’s getting her coil out next month 🤮
She’s a joke and Abit of a mess for a 30 year old
If it happens it happens and then several stories later says that's not what they're going to do, they need to really think about it🤦‍♀️

Their kids are at the same school, possibly even same class, so it is fully expected to do a full day, not 55 minutes or an hour and a half like flo has bothered to do. I know all school expectations are different but same school 🤣🤣 just proves more what a joke she is!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.