The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she would have the baby changing it’s own bum.

Really, would you tell the kids your plans and cringe them out? Odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I also think this is her last desperate attempt to cling on to Benny! We all know he has a wandering eye and if he decides to duck off then she has absolutely no ties to him at all. If she has a baby with him then she will always have that connection like Joanne does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She does realise she’s not a celebrity and nobody will give a flying duck about a baby she may or may not have right? She can barely get any ad/gifted products for the kids she has 😂

Plus you need to actually look after baby’s ,
She wouldn’t be getting peace for all her screen time with a baby, nor would she be able to chase Benny to work lol... she talks utter tit , she’s too selfish with the kids she has got never mind adding another 😂... imagine contemplating having a baby just because semi famous people are & you want to be part of the “trend” 🥴🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Please lord Jesus, please tell me that she’s not just told all her followers that’s she’s wanting a baby and that all the kids are on board with it? Like wtf benny lad take the phone off her she’s got a screw loose?

Is there something wrong with these influences? Like do they all have a screw loose 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow I’m lost in this world I wanna get off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking that Ella is apparently a really good Footballer? Those Garden videos did her absolutely no favours 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she honestly just say the stuff she’s donating to the refuge is a pile of crap but these people are so needy & never had anything so they’ll love last years new look top 🤯🤯
They’re fleeing from VIOLENCE Flo you ignorant witch they’re not all skint uneducated people who’ve never had anything in their life , and their biggest worry certainly isn’t a specific “cute” top 🤯
Yes refuges do need donations desperately but that description and her choice of words is insulting AS PER
Don’t think her booby crop tops will be most people’s cup of tea! Most don’t let there selfs hang out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think when her " followers asked her baby questions" it was her asking them herself. And saying to Ben " oh everyone is asking" to plant the seed in his head.

Is she that bored and struggling for content she thinks a baby is the answer 🤔 or like others have suggested has she realised it will tie Ben to her with the added bonus that she won’t be expected to go to work!

I found it funny that Sian was singing along to ‘All that she wants is another baby’ today on her stories. May have been a coincidence 😂

• Haha
Did she really post a photo tagging Gemma Louise Miles etc. Desperate!

Reactions: 2
Goodness the worst thing they could do would be to have a baby. I think they both know that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is obviously not getting enough “sexy time” 🤮 so thinks this will solve the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.