The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always makes me laugh when 'loads of people have asked her' is basically what's been talked about in here 😂 so now the kids don't enjoy their chores and they do it at their other homes, yet previously they didnt. She's got way too much of a bad memory to lie.

So they don't do it EVERYDAY then do they. If it came as 2nd nature you wouldn't take a break??
Screenshot_20210104_093336_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
Omg is she really storying while Rosie is trying to listen to her teacher? My god she’s a twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg is she really storying while Rosie is trying to listen to her teacher? My god she’s a twit.
Just seen this... so is homeschooling storying while the the teachers do the work, and then going upstairs and making more stories....

Reactions: 7
Just seen this... so is homeschooling storying while the the teachers do the work, and then going upstairs and making more stories....
She can’t be even the teacher in the limelight can she. What an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
I am surprised that she’s not made a song and dance about all of a sudden reaching 20.1k followers (how did that happen and how come such a big jump all of a sudden and also particularly when she wasn’t on her stories as much as norma??l!) Hmmmmm 🤔 💰

What did everyone else get for Christmas?? 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Another day another self diagnosis 😴 GO TO THE DOCTOR instead of just constantly deciding what you’ve got it’s so insulting

Oooh, she's done her brows, what happened to 'I don't have to do anything as they're tattoos' 🤣 full face on to sit at home!! Buying unknown name tablets and they're a bit rubbish, nah really? There's her plan of moving without the kids knowing gone too, I'll say it before she bangs on about it.
Only ever posting positive stuff cos I mean who wants actually real life 🙄 Rose tinted glasses!
Thinks she has health anxiety but won't say it as its offensive to those who have been diagnosed with it as she hasn't, but it's OK to say she has dyslexia without diagnosis 🤦‍♀️ try homeschooling 2 kids, with a toddler and no zoom to give the work, just an email!

I am surprised that she’s not made a song and dance about all of a sudden reaching 20.1k followers (how did that happen and how come such a big jump all of a sudden and also particularly when she wasn’t on her stories as much as norma??l!) Hmmmmm 🤔 💰

What did everyone else get for Christmas?? 😂😂
She clearly 'hasn't even noticed' wait for it 🙄

“Message your teacher tell her it’s not working”
How about you do it flow you lazy witch! Your the parent get it sorted so your kid can learn!

“Message your teacher tell her it’s not working”
How about you do it flow you lazy witch! Your the parent get it sorted so your kid can learn!
She wouldn't know how to.....

I have 3 kids, and working from home, i made sure i got up earlier today so set them up and premade breakfast and lunch for them as i know i can't do it today and made sure they are ok, but if they come and say i need your help well, my work can wait unfortunately, but i guess we are all different parents when it comes to education...

She wouldn't know how to.....

I have 3 kids, and working from home, i made sure i got up earlier today so set them up and premade breakfast and lunch for them as i know i can't do it today and made sure they are ok, but if they come and say i need your help well, my work can wait unfortunately, but i guess we are all different parents when it comes to education...
She wouldn’t have to pre make any food they do it all themselves lol the girls a joke she lies out her wide set teeth 😂

Last edited:
Oooh, she's done her brows, what happened to 'I don't have to do anything as they're tattoos' 🤣 full face on to sit at home!! Buying unknown name tablets and they're a bit rubbish, nah really? There's her plan of moving without the kids knowing gone too, I'll say it before she bangs on about it.
Only ever posting positive stuff cos I mean who wants actually real life 🙄 Rose tinted glasses!
Thinks she has health anxiety but won't say it as its offensive to those who have been diagnosed with it as she hasn't, but it's OK to say she has dyslexia without diagnosis 🤦‍♀️ try homeschooling 2 kids, with a toddler and no zoom to give the work, just an email!

She clearly 'hasn't even noticed' wait for it 🙄
I can’t remember who said it in December but someone on here definitely predicted she’d be moaning about the tablets being tit come January 😂😂

Reactions: 7
has anyone seen her recent stories? its constant rabbling about how hard home schooling is... lol..... she has declutted her wardrobe instead, because the kids were in the right frame of mind to learn.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Don’t they have any heating she’s got a scratchy roll neck on and a dressing gown 😳 I literally want to hold her down and shave all her hair off the way she keeps flipping it about 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
EVERYTHING YOU SAY “MAKES SENSE” FLO!!!!!! Because you’re so simple and transparent! Just because you’re thick, doesn’t mean we all share your low IQ!

• Haha
has anyone seen her recent stories? its constant rabbling about how hard home schooling is... lol..... she has declutted her wardrobe instead, because the kids were in the right frame of mind to learn.
For 55 mins ! Unbelievable.

Never mind guys she managed a full HOUR of home schooling today ... clap on the back for the illiterate fool 🙄😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.