The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wales go into lockdown on Boxing Day, the 28th ๐Ÿ˜‚

Who would message her to say hey Iโ€™m off for a dog walk ๐Ÿ˜›
I was thinking the same thing about 28th being boxing day ๐Ÿ˜ฌ thick as tit!

I bet she's made an effort today cos she'll be seeing the 'other parents'. She's usually dolled up when it's the day they swap over, again showing her insecurities or trying to look better. Also making a point now of cleaning her brows, 100% that's been picked up from here, but she won't give us 'trolls' a nod for that will she! Trolls also aren't people that want her to do better with herself, almost pity her and give her tips to improve.
Still no word on the website though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ is that 'money she put in' gone to waste then ๐Ÿ˜‚ or when her kids trialled it they said it was tit? No bed washing even though kids are away for the weekend ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That made me so angry that comment today โ€˜my business is doing so wellโ€™ no itโ€™s not Flo - stop trying to scam people into the trap youโ€™ve fallen into. I really hope Instagram goes the same way as TikTok with the MLM ban and her page gets closed down. They shouldnโ€™t be allowed to do it! SCAM SCAM SCAM. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: She really is vile and a embarrassment to society for trying to take peopleโ€™s hard earned cash. Go and get a frigging job you lazy woman. She disgusts me today. Also, why you smearing soy sauce all over your face and calling it tan? Itโ€™s not a good look. Rant over.

Has anyone noticed sheโ€™s not wearing the tatty dressing gown since I mentioned it recently? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
That made me so angry that comment today โ€˜my business is doing so wellโ€™ no itโ€™s not Flo - stop trying to scam people into the trap youโ€™ve fallen into. I really hope Instagram goes the same way as TikTok with the MLM ban and her page gets closed down. They shouldnโ€™t be allowed to do it! SCAM SCAM SCAM. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: She really is vile and a embarrassment to society for trying to take peopleโ€™s hard earned cash. Go and get a frigging job you lazy woman. She disgusts me today. Also, why you smearing soy sauce all over your face and calling it tan? Itโ€™s not a good look. Rant over.

Has anyone noticed sheโ€™s not wearing the tatty dressing gown since I mentioned it recently? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Soy sauce all over her face ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

right enough where is the smelly thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soy sauce all over her face ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

right enough where is the smelly thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s not wore it since - hopefully in the skip along with the rest of the rubbish outside her house. She just wears the one that makes her look like a sheep now - maybe thatโ€™s why she thinks she lives on a farm. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s not wore it since - hopefully in the skip along with the rest of the rubbish outside her house. She just wears the one that makes her look like a sheep now - maybe thatโ€™s why she thinks she lives on a farm. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
at least she gives us all a good laugh at points ๐Ÿ˜‚
#farmhouselife ... whilst living in a built up area ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure someone said she hash tagged antiques too , Iโ€™d be amazed if she even knew what an antique is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
at least she gives us all a good laugh at points ๐Ÿ˜‚
#farmhouselife ... whilst living in a built up area ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure someone said she hash tagged antiques too , Iโ€™d be amazed if she even knew what an antique is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Didnt she marry one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the Flo Christmas Light award winner is.... who the duck does she think she is.

• Haha
Breakfast just for her and Ben cos they don't normally get that time ๐Ÿค” until a few weeks ago they had kid free weekends every other week no?? Blatantly the 1st 2nd and 3rd light awards would only be Rosie and maybe gracie going and giving them out, can't see the boys would do it at all, unless forced by her! Rubbish finally going then, her neighbours will be pleased I'm sure. What I can't work out though is why it took so long after asking in Facebook, surely Ben must use skips for work??

• Heart
Hahaha who does she think she is calling other people out for breaking the rules?!
Concentrate on yourself Flo you rarely follow them either!! Pretty sure primark for Xmas bedding last week wasnโ€™t essential either you twit ๐Ÿ˜‚

and one last thing the outfit sheโ€™s wearing today Iโ€™m sure I had in 1997.. when I was a teenager, her fashion sense is stuck in the late 90s early 00s ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I donโ€™t get why they canโ€™t go to Bedgebury to see the lights. If all of Kent is tier 3 and the event is outdoors and allowed to remain open, then whatโ€™s the problem?

Reactions: 8
I donโ€™t get why they canโ€™t go to Bedgebury to see the lights. If all of Kent is tier 3 and the event is outdoors and allowed to remain open, then whatโ€™s the problem?
I'd never heard of it, just looked online and is 'sold out', so should have said they can't get tickets rather than trying to look like she's sticking to non existant rules. Because if it's the same area you can travel ๐Ÿ˜‚ blatant content filler!
Wasn't she hoping to get to 20k by Christmas? Better get buying those extra followers if that's going to happen in 6 days!

• Haha
Yeah she can go but she is honestly so dense and a big walking contradiction, moaning about the people going who live in Kent, only a few weeks ago she took Gracie out when she was supposed to be self isolating. Really irritated me that did, those people aren't doing anything wrong and even if they were, she has no room to talk.

Surely sheโ€™s gonna lose more followers today dressed like that? ๐Ÿ˜‚ just remember guys when she annoys you.... sheโ€™s been scammed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Also, why would she even consider doing something like that WITHOUT her children, selfish cow ๐Ÿคฌ

Also, why would she even consider doing something like that WITHOUT her children, selfish cow ๐Ÿคฌ
It beggars belief! Although, the kids are probably having a better time without her. There never seems to be any genuine joy in their house. On the rare occasion she does something with them itโ€™s obvious that itโ€™s all for the gram.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.