The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She want to be on that “plain” with her girls???? You have no friends Flo, you contradict yourself all the time and that’s why your account isn’t growing, people are seeing through your inconsistencies. The only thing consistent is you trying to pretend children are yours when they’re NOT and consistently digging Joanne out due to your insecurities. You’re a joke, do us all a favour and quit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Randomly I was watching a program the other night and MLMs came up in it... if she is getting a PLAIN 🙄😂 to wherever I’m pretty sure she’s expected to pay for it herself and i don’t for a second think she earns enough to be able to afford that, I mean she’s begging for weekend breaks in the U.K. on her insta but yeh sure you’re going abroad with your make believe friends flo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely decked with the Farmhouse post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 her house is full of tacky tat - does she think she’s living on a farm now with country decor? What on earth?!!!

The sloppy was she makes her bed gives me chills, I’m a perfectionist and I can’t deal with her wonky pillows and cushions 🤣 She’s like the joke of the Instagram home accounts 🙈
100% the joke of Instagram Home accounts! If there was a leader board she would come last.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely decked with the Farmhouse post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 her house is full of tacky tat - does she think she’s living on a farm now with country decor? What on earth?!!!

100% the joke of Instagram Home accounts! If there was a leader board she would come last.
Maybe she thinks it’s a farmhouse because there is a field behind the house ... I mean she is very simple. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she thinks it’s a farmhouse because there is a field behind the house ... I mean she is very simple. 😂😂
Maybe it's because they're all unclean 🤷🏻‍♀️ likening themselves to farm animals 😂

Screenshot_20201216_162335.jpg

I've probably still missed some. But start your OWN business by joining hers which is part of someone elses🤷🏻‍♀️ OK, got it. Clear as mud!
Come on flo you keep addressing things we say, so what's the crack with the website? Can you maybe send some more of your followers over here to join in the crack?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, she's not growing because she is so contradictory. No one jump on me, but sometimes I pity the woman, it just feels like she doesn't know who she is or who she wants to be and sometimes I feel pity watching the car crash unfold. One minute, she's an organised mum with a solid routine, next she's ordering her kids birthday bits a day before their birthday, then we have the website - which has just been forgotten about. She has no friends, then she wants to be on "plain" with her girls. Her relationship is really unhealthy, she's constantly with him or keeping tabs, she cried because he walked up the street before her and she thought that was to impress another woman. Best thing this lass could do would be to step away from social media and work on herself and her life. Harsh comment, but its true.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, she's not growing because she is so contradictory. No one jump on me, but sometimes I pity the woman, it just feels like she doesn't know who she is or who she wants to be and sometimes I feel pity watching the car crash unfold. One minute, she's an organised mum with a solid routine, next she's ordering her kids birthday bits a day before their birthday, then we have the website - which has just been forgotten about. She has no friends, then she wants to be on "plain" with her girls. Her relationship is really unhealthy, she's constantly with him or keeping tabs, she cried because he walked up the street before her and she thought that was to impress another woman. Best thing this lass could do would be to step away from social media and work on herself and her life. Harsh comment, but its true.
I think you're right, and she's so badly trying to be something she isn't. Which is probably why we never get to see any presents, because she makes out its all amazing and the best time and maybe the kids don't get a lot, and that's fine. So why hide it? Because she's trying to make everyone think they have it all. We know she's not loaded, she can't even afford to wear a top most days and that's why she prance about in a bra 😂 a lot of the stuff she does show them doing/using is gifted stuff, the rest is tit bits from home bargains. Which again is fine, just live it and don't try and keep up with others, she needs to be confident with herself which she very clearly isn't. And the falseness and trying to be what she's not will show more to people in real life and speaks volumes about the lack of friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you're right, and she's so badly trying to be something she isn't. Which is probably why we never get to see any presents, because she makes out its all amazing and the best time and maybe the kids don't get a lot, and that's fine. So why hide it? Because she's trying to make everyone think they have it all. We know she's not loaded, she can't even afford to wear a top most days and that's why she prance about in a bra 😂 a lot of the stuff she does show them doing/using is gifted stuff, the rest is tit bits from home bargains. Which again is fine, just live it and don't try and keep up with others, she needs to be confident with herself which she very clearly isn't. And the falseness and trying to be what she's not will show more to people in real life and speaks volumes about the lack of friends.
Exactly this, I think she would grow more if she was honest. If her kids have a present each and that's it, no one will care. Its been a rough year for small businesses, none of us are evil but I feel like she's really trying to impress Hinch et al and shes losing who she is in the process of it all. Its sad.

• Heart
Exactly this, I think she would grow more if she was honest. If her kids have a present each and that's it, no one will care. Its been a rough year for small businesses, none of us are evil but I feel like she's really trying to impress Hinch et al and shes losing who she is in the process of it all. Its sad.
Plus the illusion she needs to keep up that lumi is actually changing her life and making her loads of money.

See I feel pity for all the reasons you’ve said, she really doesn’t know who she is as a person and that is quite sad, especially since she doesn’t seem to have even a single friend to support her.. or even her mum?!
but then I also get frustrated because she’s constantly encouraging other people to join up to lumi which we all know nobody will earn anything from.
her constant lies & unwillingness to stick to anything that isn’t 100% beneficial to her, the wax melt lady made that scent and gave her a code last year and you’re lucky if flos mentioned her twice this year even tho it would seem her codes still active going by this mornings post?! That’s why bigger company’s won’t look at her twice , she’s not consistent
all she’s really plugged is the lumi along with wild false claims such as “helps teenage achne “ when it clearly state online it doesn’t.

Last edited:
100% agree - she comes across as completely lost. She’s also the prime target for these MLMs - uneducated, never worked for a penny and thinks you can have an easy income with no real effort or hard work. Unfortunately she’ll need to learn the hard way. She’s went and handed that company £100s of her own (well Bens) money already. She could have used that to treat the kids or her weekend away she wants..

She has something much more precious that money cannot buy - time with her children growing up. Lots of parents will envy that. I find it upsetting that she never really does anything with them apart from boss them around like an army. She could be creating some really great memories with them. She’ll really regret it later in life I think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There are times when I pity her. It must be terrifying being that reliant on your other half. I suspect that Flo has never held down a full time job and has been financially supported by either her ex or Ben for most of her adult life. How would she support herself and her kids if Ben decided to call it quits? With no real work experience and literacy issues she would struggle to find a job. She should really think about doing something about her situation and fast.

She has convinced herself that she’s got what it takes to become Insta famous. The thing about most of the big accounts is that they are rarely run by people who don’t have some experience in marketing or have run their own business. They didn’t become big accounts through a morning routine and getting their tits out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s

There are times when I pity her. It must be terrifying being that reliant on your other half. I suspect that Flo has never held down a full time job and has been financially supported by either her ex or Ben for most of her adult life. How would she support herself and her kids if Ben decided to call it quits? With no real work experience and literacy issues she would struggle to find a job. She should really think about doing something about her situation and fast.

She has convinced herself that she’s got what it takes to become Insta famous. The thing about most of the big accounts is that they are rarely run by people who don’t have some experience in marketing or have run their own business. They didn’t become big accounts through a morning routine and getting their tits out.
It’s

Exactly - plus in a few years time the kids won’t want to be filmed just like the older kids already hate it - we can see it in their faces! She’s gonna have absolutely no fulfilment. I think she look into getting some online courses under her belt - try get some sort of education whilst she is in a position of not having to contribute to bills etc.

Exactly - plus in a few years time the kids won’t want to be filmed just like the older kids already hate it - we can see it in their faces! She’s gonna have absolutely no fulfilment. I think she look into getting some online courses under her belt - try get some sort of education whilst she is in a position of not having to contribute to bills etc.
This 100% 🙌🙌
If she’s lucky enough to stay at home she should be trying to educate herself with small things even just small courses that interest her, or just bite the bullet and get a part time job whilst the kids are at school and make some friends!! It would also be much healthier for her kids to get some interaction with other families outwith just their mum and Ben too. It doesn’t seem like the happy household she try’s to paint, seems extremely boring & suffocating there, especially for a kid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.