The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! But rosies class will now have proper work and online learning surely?
At least she addressed that real working parents can't just make the choice to keep them home.
Always says they don't have money but now happy to take a fine if they get one 💰
She’s basically just addressed most of the stuff from here as per ... hi Flo 🙋‍♀️ I love how she keeps referring to the kids being off school as “MY” decision... eh there’s 3 other parents involved ... no she did not make that decision by herself 🤣🤣 (I still think one of them has covid and they have no choice, realistically there will be no fine if that’s the case ) I don’t know much about school fines but one of the comments on here said it was £60 per kid per day... nobody in their right mind can afford that ..not even Flo 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s basically just addressed most of the stuff from here as per ... hi Flo 🙋‍♀️ I love how she keeps referring to the kids being off school as “MY” decision... eh there’s 3 other parents involved ... no she did not make that decision by herself 🤣🤣 (I still think one of them has covid and they have no choice, realistically there will be no fine if that’s the case ) I don’t know much about school fines but one of the comments on here said it was £60 per kid per day... nobody in their right mind can afford that ..not even Flo 🤣
Wonder if it’s Rosie funny how she’s off and so is her class. Or it’s benny who’s working regardless. If he doesn’t work he doesn’t get paid.

Reactions: 3
I was surprised earlier when she said she was going to be making gingerbread with the kids. But nope. What she meant was she’s been gifted a set where the kids just decorate the one biscuit each 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was surprised earlier when she said she was going to be making gingerbread with the kids. But nope. What she meant was she’s been gifted a set where the kids just decorate the one biscuit each 🙄
Pfffft she wouldn’t do anything like that with the kids. She’s just sat on front of that mirror with the ring light on 24/7 pretending she is ‘working’. She is so unbelievably lazy.

I don’t think her and Ben will go away. I think that was just another beg for freebies. She has extremely poor engagement and not a big folllowing - she’s not gonna get a weekend away. It amazes how much she actually thinks this would happen - who does she think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Pfffft she wouldn’t do anything like that with the kids. She’s just sat on front of that mirror with the ring light on 24/7 pretending she is ‘working’. She is so unbelievably lazy.

I don’t think her and Ben will go away. I think that was just another beg for freebies. She has extremely poor engagement and not a big folllowing - she’s not gonna get a weekend away. It amazes how much she actually thinks this would happen - who does she think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aww sure according to her she LOVES fishing they can go away in the tent for a few days.. that’s free 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wax melts, that the 'created' so it's Brittany spears fantasy but they called it florence fantasy? Yeah must have been a lot of hard work their flo!
Promoting the Lumi tit as something that prevents/controls (whatever it said) with a big spot on her face? 😂 Great ad!!
Very much doubt she'll be making gingerbread and cutting it out to cook and decorate with antlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The wax melts, that the 'created' so it's Brittany spears fantasy but they called it florence fantasy? Yeah must have been a lot of hard work their flo!
Promoting the Lumi tit as something that prevents/controls (whatever it said) with a big spot on her face? 😂 Great ad!!
Very much doubt she'll be making gingerbread and cutting it out to cook and decorate with antlers.
I wonder what inspired the wax melt lady to create a fragrance for our Flo based on the always grubby looking and trashy dressed Britney. It’s a real head scratcher 🤷🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the jobs are instinct now for the kids and they just get on with them, why don't they do them at their other homes? I smell 💩 it's hardly like they just get on with them as instinct is it 'hold on kid it's not your turn yet, you'll have to wait so I can bring the tripod and film you doing what comes naturally to you' 😂😂😂 how contradictory can she be, it's that much of a 2nd nature that they don't do it anywhere else. Yet she's previously said that George went to play at a friend's and she was praised for him tidying up. According to her it's life skills, but actual school work isn't important.
Last point - for now 😂 whenever she does her sales pitch on the lumi tit it's that you split your face in 4 and move to next section when it vibrates, yet everyday she whizzes it all over her face, today is a prime example, moved all over not in any sort of sections. We also don't need to see all the dirt off her face, maybe the only clean part of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sloppy was she makes her bed gives me chills, I’m a perfectionist and I can’t deal with her wonky pillows and cushions 🤣 She’s like the joke of the Instagram home accounts 🙈

• Haha
Always gotta get in a dig at Joanne and her ex. They probably don't it at theirs as they are allowed to chill out 🤣

Reactions: 7
The sloppy was she makes her bed gives me chills, I’m a perfectionist and I can’t deal with her wonky pillows and cushions 🤣 She’s like the joke of the Instagram home accounts 🙈
I have a bed similar to hers and it freaks me out too, I wipe down the actual bed frame once or twice a week with a damp cloth because of all the fabric being marked from touching & leaning on it at night if that makes sense? Plus DUST is a thing too with those beds 😂 You can see all the marks on hers 🥴 mind you she whacked on covers straight out of the store and her sheets never been washed since she got the bed 🤢🤢

Always gotta get in a dig at Joanne and her ex. They probably don't it at theirs as they are allowed to chill out 🤣
in saying that she once said rosie did it at her dads and FaceTimed Flo whilst doing it , she’s also said similar about Gracie before, so make up your mind Flo what is it? They do it at other parents or they don’t 🤷‍♀️😂 she’s just compulsive liar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.