The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not taking the kids out of school that has made me suspicious that Flo’s lying. It’s everything that’s gone on with Ben and the apprentice over the last week. Had she simply taken the kids out of school this week I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

I’ve seen reports in the news regarding the situation with Covid in schools in areas of England. It’s scary and homeschooling seems very sensible. I’m really fortunate, although my kids attend big schools here in Glasgow there’s been no cases in their primary and 2 in their high school.
100% it’s her weird behaviour and the reports of the apprentice being positive along with all her other lies that make it suspicious, and the massive delay in announcing her results?
Plus notice she’s not taking the kids ANYWHERE, yesterday she was out and about alone & she mentioned before she was going to the post office AFTER Benny came home, she usually has no issues taking them here there and everywhere. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she’s sold by the looks of it about 24 lipsticks. I think they are probably say £20 each? She gets 5% commission (only if she meets certain targets though) ... well done on the £24 commission Flo - your fuel tank probably swallowed half of that on the way to the Post Office 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I Hate MLMs... can you tell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% it’s her weird behaviour and the reports of the apprentice being positive along with all her other lies that make it suspicious, and the massive delay in announcing her results?
Plus notice she’s not taking the kids ANYWHERE, yesterday she was out and about alone & she mentioned before she was going to the post office AFTER Benny came home, she usually has no issues taking them here there and everywhere. 🤷‍♀️
Yes, if she was simply keeping the kids off school to avoid them having to self isolate then there would be no need for them to stay in all of the time and for her not to be going out for her tit bits.

I wondered if it was Rosie. She made a point of saying that Rosie was having to take naps during the day because of the Elf. However, she has said in the past that she doesn’t allow the kids to nap during the day as she likes them in bed early.

Reactions: 4
She’s keeping the kids off school so they don’t have to isolate, but she’s going to take them for a walk, she’s still going to go shopping and Ben is still working, so any of them can still catch covid, or come into contact with someone who tests positive, therefore will have to isolate anyway! She’s so thick, if the real reason she was keeping them off school was so that they can still see all of their parents at Christmas then they would all be isolating to make sure they are safe!

She’s keeping the kids off school so they don’t have to isolate, but she’s going to take them for a walk, she’s still going to go shopping and Ben is still working, so any of them can still catch covid, or come into contact with someone who tests positive, therefore will have to isolate anyway! She’s so thick, if the real reason she was keeping them off school was so that they can still see all of their parents at Christmas then they would all be isolating to make sure they are safe!
Agree! We have one thing planned this month which is an Xmas parade of our town, during which we will be parked up at the side of the road watching from our car. The schools won’t fine at the moment but I do think they should if kids are not kept home during this time. I know there will be kids going to the skateparks and hanging out in groups, those are the ones who should be fined.
Sorry going off on a tangent now!
Back to Flo...has she smeared goose fat through her hair today????

• Haha
Tests are coming back within 24 hours in most places and after 48 you need to call so she’s either had the results and keeping quiet because she doesn’t want benny to go back to work or she’s just doing it for attention now
My brothers results took 4 days and my mums took 3 days :\ could be the area we are in ( same area as Flo) its annoying though

Reactions: 3
Agree! We have one thing planned this month which is an Xmas parade of our town, during which we will be parked up at the side of the road watching from our car. The schools won’t fine at the moment but I do think they should if kids are not kept home during this time. I know there will be kids going to the skateparks and hanging out in groups, those are the ones who should be fined.
Sorry going off on a tangent now!
Back to Flo...has she smeared goose fat through her hair today????
It’s defo smeared in goose fat. How very festive of her. Defo no goose fat on the lips today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve taken my kids out of school this week too because cases are rising and I don’t want them to have to isolate over the Xmas period as we are due to see family they have not seen since February. I’m lucky that I can work from home this week otherwise I don’t know what we would have done. However my two are currently in their own rooms working to their set timetable from school and because I gave the school a weeks notice they had time to set them work before they went off. We are also isolating as a family between now and Xmas to make sure our elderly relative is kept safe on Xmas day. So I kinda see her point but with Flo there is always an ulterior motive....
But you've got a sensible reason for it, have asked for work from the school and are all isolating. She wants them off school to go and do tit shops, and go dog walking 🙄
No doubt she'll soon be moaning she can't get any present shopping or wrapping done as the kids are home, yet she can go sit upstairs and story!

• Haha
Yes, if she was simply keeping the kids off school to avoid them having to self isolate then there would be no need for them to stay in all of the time and for her not to be going out for her tit bits.

I wondered if it was Rosie. She made a point of saying that Rosie was having to take naps during the day because of the Elf. However, she has said in the past that she doesn’t allow the kids to nap during the day as she likes them in bed early.
I think it’s Harry and I have done since the very start, the covid test and child coughing talk came the day after he’d arrived for the week,
she throws her own kids under the bus on a daily basis, she mocks George Infront of thousands of people regularly , no chance they’d remain nameless if it was one of hers , also Ella hasn’t been at her house but she’s apparently off and isolating too?? She would of been around Harry at their mums. There’s loads of other little examples that have made me think it’s him but they’re the main reasons lol

On the chapman chapter, I think someone said she used to be friends with Flo, she has said year 3 and 5 class closures. Looks like she forgot to mention that in her stories then

Reactions: 8
I assume year 3 because she is the same age as my step daughter and her birthday is around the same time

Reactions: 2
So basically she just lied about the whole keeping them off school thing??
If she goes any lower she won’t ever be able to get back up 🤣

• Haha
On the chapman chapter, I think someone said she used to be friends with Flo, she has said year 3 and 5 class closures. Looks like she forgot to mention that in her stories then
Closure of individual classes doesn’t mean that the whole family has to isolate only the child in the class where a child has tested positive. That only applies where one of the family tests positive so I’m not sure what is happening here .

Reactions: 3
Kids sheets have FINALLY been stripped along with the bedding this morning 😂😂 someone’s been reading here again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, it kinda just feels like she wants her little break with Benny and doesn't want anything to get in the way of that. Is that terrible to say? Before she decided this she should have been in contact with the schools, especially Harry and Gracie's to make sure they had plenty of school work. Harry will need to be working as hard as he can given he's had 6 months out of school and is in an important year. I just don't feel she finds education important because she's thick as mince. Its only a week so its not the end of the world but her whole attitude to home schooling isn't great.

So rosies class are now isolating? Surely if a positive test came back yesterday they would have been tested end of last week when rosie was in school.

• Wow
What does she mean she’s not pressuring them to do school work anymore. They never done it anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she mean she’s not pressuring them to do school work anymore. They never done it anyway?
Exactly! But rosies class will now have proper work and online learning surely?
At least she addressed that real working parents can't just make the choice to keep them home.
Always says they don't have money but now happy to take a fine if they get one 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.