The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s defiantly her that’s the fruit loop he is half decent and normal
Sorry but I don’t know any normal guy who carries on the way that Ben does. The posing in bed with her with no top on ... the pair of them give me the creeps. I would suggest that he needs his computer hard drive forensically examined if I thought he had the brains to be able to use one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think it’s a load of rubbish - especially the way she described the testing facility, it’s so made up. 😂😂😂 she just talks utter nonsense constantly.
Nah i know which one she went to and it really is like that, we had to go yesterday hahaha

Reactions: 4
Nah i know which one she went to and it really is like that, we had to go yesterday hahaha
They are nothing like what she described here in Scotland. I honestly thought she taken her description from a movie 😂

Anyone else notice she’s always wearing big jumpers now when Benny is around but no clothes when he’s at work? Maybe he’s pulled her up about it😂😂😂😂

• Haha
They are nothing like what she described here in Scotland. I honestly thought she taken her description from a movie 😂

Anyone else notice she’s always wearing big jumpers now when Benny is around but no clothes when he’s at work? Maybe he’s pulled her up about it😂😂😂😂
to be honest, it was my first time going to one yesterday and thought wtf? everyone was covered up, it was super busy and delays, just a horrible experience and one i don't want to do again :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

That’s exactly what I was thinking 😂 also from Scotland and they aren’t like that near me 😂

haha told her to get some clothes on 😂

• Haha
Sorry has anyone seen her story, shes been self isolating for so long now ?
Tests are coming back within 24 hours in most places and after 48 you need to call so she’s either had the results and keeping quiet because she doesn’t want benny to go back to work or she’s just doing it for attention now

Tests are coming back within 24 hours in most places and after 48 you need to call so she’s either had the results and keeping quiet because she doesn’t want benny to go back to work or she’s just doing it for attention now
For the attention and drama! Will come back with some big hype about how she's missed it, or not. I mean when she's got naff all to do and can't go anywhere the phone stays off the gram. If one of them has it 100% she won't stay in. What about all the lumi orders she'll need to send people before Christmas? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the attention and drama! Will come back with some big hype about how she's missed it, or not. I mean when she's got naff all to do and can't go anywhere the phone stays off the gram. If one of them has it 100% she won't stay in. What about all the lumi orders she'll need to send people before Christmas? 😂😂
And also Bennys home and we all just know she’s the kind of person who’s stuck to him like a leech 😂😂
She’ll never tell us the truth anyways about the tests, like someone said the other day she’ll say negative regardless , coz she’ll break the rules & this way she covers her back (sort of)

I also think she’s starting to freak about Christmas and the lack of gifted items etc wouldn’t surprise me at all if she’s been popping out shopping to catch up the past few days.

Last edited:
And also Bennys home and we all just know she’s the kind of person who’s stuck to him like a leech 😂😂
She’ll never tell us the truth anyways about the tests, like someone said the other day she’ll say negative regardless , coz she’ll break the rules & this way she covers her back (sort of)

I also think she’s starting to freak about Christmas and the lack of gifted items etc wouldn’t surprise me at all if she’s been popping out shopping to catch up the past few days.
I think it's positive, or she's have been back by now saying how scary the wait was. No way will they manage to stay in for 10 days (it's being reduced from 14 on Monday apparently).

Reactions: 5
I think it's positive, or she's have been back by now saying how scary the wait was. No way will they manage to stay in for 10 days (it's being reduced from 14 on Monday apparently).
Totally agree, if it’s a 48 hour turnaround for tests she knows one way or the other, the silence speaks volumes, but when she’s had enough of isolating (probably by Monday) she’ll come on and say they’re all clear but she’s not sending the kids back to school coz she’s “paranoid “ lol.

Yeah they have them back rapid now. So if they have been tested they’ll know by now. Yeah I agree, she’ll be in Home Bargains on Monday buying cheap tat as usual 😂

I think they are just being quiet cause they have been out and about as normal.

Loving the new post saying #relationshipgoals - from what I’ve seen they certainly don’t have a good relationship, definitely not GOALS 😂😂😂😂😂 I really don’t have a clue how he puts up with her, she looks like a nightmare to live with - especially the way she treats the kids! No wonder he’s at work 7 days a week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Flo’s got her big book of cheesy Insta worthy quotes out again. If you google the first line from her latest post, this is the first suggestion:

59E77528-DF12-45E9-9C2F-70EA33FD7E8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Flo’s got her big book of cheesy Insta worthy quotes out again. If you google the first line from her latest post, this is the first suggestion:

View attachment 343337
So she hasn’t even got her own authentic feelings she can put into words for the man she loves so much 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Suppose she had to put a gratitude post up for him today, even less housework for her to do seeing as he was spotted helping them all this morning whilst she “supervised” ... could of gave the kids a day off seeing as he was helping but no no 😂😂

• Haha

View attachment 343337
An excuse to post a half naked pic 😂 HERS to sun SEE and sand.
Doesn't look like any of them are keeping apart does it. And do we really need to see Ben's feet that close up 🤢 George always looks uncomfortable in his own home 😢 Harry hiding his phone when she probably told him to look up for the gram. Eurgh she just irritates me a lot!

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 343337
Ohhhh wow really fitting for the thread name 😂😂😂😂 can she go any flipping lower - she’s so cringe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So she hasn’t even got her own authentic feelings she can put into words for the man she loves so much 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Suppose she had to put a gratitude post up for him today, even less housework for her to do seeing as he was spotted helping them all this morning whilst she “supervised” ... could of gave the kids a day off seeing as he was helping but no no 😂😂
Oh, I can honestly just imagine her saying Benny, can you push me onto the bed for the gram? In her I want my own way moany/begging voice😂😂😂

I find it quite upsetting seeing those empty bedrooms with no toys/nothing - it’s such a shame they don’t get toys to play with? Also Gracie just has a wee mirror on a window ledge? Flow just buys herself crap constantly for the gram and the kids clearly go without.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
An excuse to post a half naked pic 😂 HERS to sun SEE and sand.
Doesn't look like any of them are keeping apart does it. And do we really need to see Ben's feet that close up 🤢 George always looks uncomfortable in his own home 😢 Harry hiding his phone when she probably told him to look up for the gram. Eurgh she just irritates me a lot!

I noticed how uncomfortable George looked. I always feel heart sorry for the wee guy. He seems like such a good kid, it’s a shame she doesn’t appreciate him more.

• Heart
I noticed how uncomfortable George looked. I always feel heart sorry for the wee guy. He seems like such a good kid, it’s a shame she doesn’t appreciate him more.
Or he really doesn't want to be videos and she should respect that. You can't bring up kids making them do things daily that they dont want to do, it's not healthy, and could make them feel they have to do stuff they're uncomfortable with for their whole lives.

cringe cringe cringe!! She went quiet a few days ago because she read aload of stuff on here about people local to her knowing ben etc then shes come bk on all shady and full of tit! Shes fake! Her lifes fake! She’s quiet because shes read all this😂😂 now put some cliche post up whos she trying to kid?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.