The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh wow really fitting for the thread name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can she go any flipping lower - sheโ€™s so cringe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, I can honestly just imagine her saying Benny, can you push me onto the bed for the gram? In her I want my own way moany/begging voice๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I find it quite upsetting seeing those empty bedrooms with no toys/nothing - itโ€™s such a shame they donโ€™t get toys to play with? Also Gracie just has a wee mirror on a window ledge? Flow just buys herself crap constantly for the gram and the kids clearly go without.
Honestly if it was anyone else the whole bed thing would of been funny but youโ€™re right she 100% told him to do it for the gram โ€œmake me look like Iโ€™m fun bennyyyyyyyโ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Her kids are clearly not getting their screen time monitored I mean Iโ€™m not being funny but thereโ€™s bugger all else for them to do & even when they are home theyโ€™re awfully quiet when she storyโ€™s & we know they arenโ€™t away playing with toys because they have none ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

cringe cringe cringe!! She went quiet a few days ago because she read aload of stuff on here about people local to her knowing ben etc then shes come bk on all shady and full of tit! Shes fake! Her lifes fake! Sheโ€™s quiet because shes read all this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now put some cliche post up whos she trying to kid?!!
I tend to agree the silence & covid drama on her page coincides with local people coming on saying about her life & outside her house being a mess and we know she definitely read that because next thing she was advertising for a skip on her fb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No sign of George, even at breakfast. Unless Ben has taken him to football - you know, the one she wanted him to do nearer home so she could fan girl ๐Ÿ™„
She needs to buy deep fit sheets for her bed, we don't all need to see it being put back on every day!
Wait for the incoming posts about the new face machine - which was for Ben not her remember as she's not old enough ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No sign of George, even at breakfast. Unless Ben has taken him to football - you know, the one she wanted him to do nearer home so she could fan girl ๐Ÿ™„
She needs to buy deep fit sheets for her bed, we don't all need to see it being put back on every day!
Wait for the incoming posts about the new face machine - which was for Ben not her remember as she's not old enough ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I would just like to see clean sheets on her bed for once tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ climbing in to fresh covers and a manky sheet doesnโ€™t appeal to me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

unsure why sheโ€™s used both dildos on her face aswell... maybe itโ€™s filthy from being on her filthy sheets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think sheโ€™s just ironed her face?! But Iโ€™m not sure what difference we are supposed to see in the 2 pictures. Dragging that around near her eyes is just going to give her wrinkles surely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would just like to see clean sheets on her bed for once tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ climbing in to fresh covers and a manky sheet doesnโ€™t appeal to me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

unsure why sheโ€™s used both dildos on her face aswell... maybe itโ€™s filthy from being on her filthy sheets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it gave her a big rash - looks awful, I certainly wouldnโ€™t be putting that near my face. She could have had two or three rounds of Botox with the amount of money sheโ€™s been scammed by that company. Rule number one to prevent wrinkles (especially under the eyes) is not to rub :unsure::unsure: yet sheโ€™s wapped out a huge metal device and starts pulling her face with it! Sheโ€™s honestly such a mess - sheโ€™s not got a clue that sheโ€™s been completely scammed - thatโ€™s not gonna work Flo. How can people be so dim ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She's just addressed most of what's been on here, tiers not lockdown, apprentice is isolating, benny lifted a finger, couldn't hide it if the kids were kept home. I don't understand how it's her and Ben deciding about school, what about Joanne and Steve's opinion and views on it?

• Haha
I live in Scotland and some of the rules are different here. If the apprentice is having to isolate for 2-weeks does that mean that he has tested positive? If so, could he the real reason that they had to be tested and the child with the cough story is just more of her lies.

• Heart
I live in Scotland and some of the rules are different here. If the apprentice is having to isolate for 2-weeks does that mean that he has tested positive? If so, could he the real reason that they had to be tested and the child with the cough story is just more of her lies.
No, it could mean he's been in contact with someone who has tested positive. If he was positive then Ben would need to isolate along with anyone else who'd been in contact with him (basically her whole house as he obviously goes in there daily)

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She's just addressed most of what's been on here, tiers not lockdown, apprentice is isolating, benny lifted a finger, couldn't hide it if the kids were kept home. I don't understand how it's her and Ben deciding about school, what about Joanne and Steve's opinion and views on it?
Omg just came on here to say exactly that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† is she for real! She just keeps mugging herself off!! And yea theres 4 parents its not hers and bens decision she just trys to make herself sound important !! I nearly spat my tea out when she goes โ€œim on this platformโ€ what platform you stupid cow just give up no one gives a tit!

• Haha
No, it could mean he's been in contact with someone who has tested positive. If he was positive then Ben would need to isolate along with anyone else who'd been in contact with him (basically her whole house as he obviously goes in there daily)
Thanks, that makes sense. Iโ€™m probably just being overly suspicious but the story around the whole saga just feels off to me. I just wouldnโ€™t put it past them to lie to allow Benny to go back to work because if heโ€™s not working then heโ€™s not earning.

I think the entire thing was made up because she has been ripped to shreds on here and thatโ€™s why she has kept her mouth shut for days.

She makes out she gets all these messages. She gets no messages - half her followers are bots. She is just a complete fake and now sheโ€™s steam rolling her face with a metal iron - why? Because she has fallen victim to a huge marketing scam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She addresses us here and nobody else. She is just a wannabe insta hun. Sheโ€™s not going anywhere and her page is crumbling by the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I honestly pray she wakes up and smells the coffee and puts some effort with the kids and maybe gets a job, even if itโ€™s just part time. She has no goals or ambition and that is shameful for a 30 year old, especially with children. They need a proper mother figure to look up too... not a camera slammed in their face 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the entire thing was made up because she has been ripped to shreds on here and thatโ€™s why she has kept her mouth shut for days.

She makes out she gets all these messages. She gets no messages - half her followers are bots. She is just a complete fake and now sheโ€™s steam rolling her face with a metal iron - why? Because she has fallen victim to a huge marketing scam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She addresses us here and nobody else. She is just a wannabe insta hun. Sheโ€™s not going anywhere and her page is crumbling by the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I honestly pray she wakes up and smells the coffee and puts some effort with the kids and maybe gets a job, even if itโ€™s just part time. She has no goals or ambition and that is shameful for a 30 year old, especially with children. They need a proper mother figure to look up too... not a camera slammed in their face 24/7.
There's no excuse for her not to work either, all of her kids are in school. A supermarket job would work around school hours easily. She just doesn't want to do it, I do remember her saying she was going to apply to some shops for work. Nothing ever came of it. She's really half arsed. She says she wants to do all these big things, she never follows through with them.

Reactions: 6
There's no excuse for her not to work either, all of her kids are in school. A supermarket job would work around school hours easily. She just doesn't want to do it, I do remember her saying she was going to apply to some shops for work. Nothing ever came of it. She's really half arsed. She says she wants to do all these big things, she never follows through with them.
She said yesterday or the day before โ€œIโ€™m not organised and I never claimed to be I just have a routine โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
Erm... that was the whole point of her page in the beginning... how you keep organised & clean & tidy with all those kids (most of which arenโ€™t biologically hers & donโ€™t live all week with her normally, even tho she make out on insta they are ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚)
She has a breakfast time routine thatโ€™s ALL ... itโ€™s an hour or 2 max out of her day .. everything else is just what suits her normally something involving spending money on herself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well sheโ€™s been isolated with the kids for 8 weeks now so they must not get a say anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰... itโ€™s actually only been about 3/4 weeks since Gracie was sent there to isolate ๐Ÿ˜‚ every time that mouth opens more lies & exaggerated tales spew out ... she should just stop talking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She said yesterday or the day before โ€œIโ€™m not organised and I never claimed to be I just have a routine โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
Erm... that was the whole point of her page in the beginning... how you keep organised & clean & tidy with all those kids (most of which arenโ€™t biologically hers & donโ€™t live all week with her normally, even tho she make out on insta they are ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚)
She has a breakfast time routine thatโ€™s ALL ... itโ€™s an hour or 2 max out of her day .. everything else is just what suits her normally something involving spending money on herself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well sheโ€™s been isolated with the kids for 8 weeks now so they must not get a say anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰... itโ€™s actually only been about 3/4 weeks since Gracie was sent there to isolate ๐Ÿ˜‚ every time that mouth opens more lies & exaggerated tales spew out ... she should just stop talking ๐Ÿ˜‚
So she has been isolating and not been out for 8 weeks ? Think you need to have a memory test Flo !

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it gave her a big rash - looks awful, I certainly wouldnโ€™t be putting that near my face. She could have had two or three rounds of Botox with the amount of money sheโ€™s been scammed by that company. Rule number one to prevent wrinkles (especially under the eyes) is not to rub :unsure::unsure: yet sheโ€™s wapped out a huge metal device and starts pulling her face with it! Sheโ€™s honestly such a mess - sheโ€™s not got a clue that sheโ€™s been completely scammed - thatโ€™s not gonna work Flo. How can people be so dim ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s 100% had Botox anyway, looks totally different to her older photos on fb

Reactions: 6
Love how she just buys new duvet covers instead of washing them! Itโ€™s called a washing machine Flo!! Plus arenโ€™t you supposed to wash them before you put them on?

• Haha
Who even sleeps in bedding without washing clothes to first especially in a pandemic ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Love how she just buys new duvet covers instead of washing them! Itโ€™s called a washing machine Flo!! Plus arenโ€™t you supposed to wash them before you put them on?
Bet sheโ€™s STILL not changed the bottom sheet either, dirty cow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine all the manky pandemic fingers that have been touching that and sheโ€™s went and whacked it on her bed ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™ll be at that testing clinic again by Friday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.