The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, if you think the reel for the lipstick is bad on insta, its on her Facebook with no music over, so you get her sounds, covered brows and badly timed turning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they still regimenting the kids? They are isolating, so what if the bed doesn't get sprayed? Let them just chill a little bit, aslong as they get their school work done, the jobs do not matter so much. My kids love their routine but its just far too much. Really can't stand how controlling she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It won't be the apprentice as apparently she had to collect the 'said child' up from school. It will be one of hers. She won't reveal much because the more we know the more we will notice if she slips up and doesn't isolate correctly. I can guarantee whatever the test result we will be told negative.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still waiting to download my printables so I can do my taylormade morning... I’ve been waiting for weeks 😂

I hate seeing the videos of the kids slaving away in the kitchen will she sits on the end of the table in the tatty dressing gown and does absolutely nothing :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh god, if you think the reel for the lipstick is bad on insta, its on her Facebook with no music over, so you get her sounds, covered brows and badly timed turning 😂😂
Omg I just watched it. I felt so uncomfortable watching it but noticed that she only had one like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she pretending she doesn't like to show off? I reckon she's doing a last minute.com job for the kids again, she did the same on George's birthday. There is no way she wouldn't tell us just because she doesn't like showing off. It just simply isn't there yet I don't think.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she pretending she doesn't like to show off? I reckon she's doing a last minute.com job for the kids again, she did the same on George's birthday. There is no way she wouldn't tell us just because she doesn't like showing off. It just simply isn't there yet I don't think.
She had a whole highlight of swipe ups for the kids Xmas last year 😂😂
I think possibly she was expecting more gifted/ad items than she’s got

Reactions: 9
She already showed us the tablets she’s got the kids, them cheap ones that will break after a month but then showed Bens brand new iPad on the table. So why say she isn’t going to show any of the presents when she already has, she just lies so much

She already showed us the tablets she’s got the kids, them cheap ones that will break after a month but then showed Bens brand new iPad on the table. So why say she isn’t going to show any of the presents when she already has, she just lies so much
Probably because all the other 3 working parents have bought the gifts - not her 😂😂😂😂

She is trying to push work tools on Amazon now - all time low 😂 clearly not shifting any face dildos:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Probably can't do swipe ups for them as from b&m. I can't really see that Ben would use any of those things.
Can't believe we've been given such silence, around the mystery Covid test, must be killing her to not be shoving that ringlight and phone in everyone's faces!

Reactions: 6
It’s probably because benny is home so she can’t sit and talk utter tit and lies can she 🙄

It’s probably because benny is home so she can’t sit and talk utter tit and lies can she 🙄
I thi k he probably talks as much tit tbh, wants everyone to think he's such a great man providing their lifestyle 😂
Do we think it might be George with Covid? Chapman chapter's daughters bubble has closed, is she is George's class??

I thi k he probably talks as much tit tbh, wants everyone to think he's such a great man providing their lifestyle 😂
Do we think it might be George with Covid? Chapman chapter's daughters bubble has closed, is she is George's class??
No it’s defiantly her that’s the fruit loop he is half decent and normal..I think she’s probably relied and lent on him for so long now he’s just used to her weirdness or as I like to call it bullshit.. if it was one of her kids she’s be singing it from the roof tops as she usually does I’m guessing it’s one of bens kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be nobody could be another reel of bollocks

Reactions: 4
No it’s defiantly her that’s the fruit loop he is half decent and normal..I think she’s probably relied and lent on him for so long now he’s just used to her weirdness or as I like to call it bullshit.. if it was one of her kids she’s be singing it from the roof tops as she usually does I’m guessing it’s one of bens kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be nobody could be another reel of bollocks
I also think it’s a load of rubbish - especially the way she described the testing facility, it’s so made up. 😂😂😂 she just talks utter nonsense constantly.

Reactions: 3
She’s keeping ‘posatibe’ during this second lockdown 😄

Had to laugh when she slowed down her morning videos to make sure everyone saw Ben throw her on the bed.

• Haha
Ok so besides the horrendous spelling......

Doesn’t she knows we have had a second lockdown and now we’re out and it’s tier restrictions?

Funny she’s now saying her inbox is open, yet she never replies. Oh hi Benny 😛👋🏻

• Haha
Ok so besides the horrendous spelling......

Doesn’t she knows we have had a second lockdown and now we’re out and it’s tier restrictions?

Funny she’s now saying her inbox is open, yet she never replies. Oh hi Benny 😛👋🏻
Just came on to say this! We aren’t in a second lockdown anymore. She’s such a fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.