The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly - she definitely said yesterday she thought schools should close early, but now backtracking because she realises itโ€™s a silly idea because a large % of parents have to go to work.
Secondly - sheโ€™s definitely done something with her eyebrows today because theyโ€™re actually visible ๐Ÿคฃ
But she doesnโ€™t read here no? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes gone for one foggy grey And one brown eyebrow today ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Absolutely ridiculous. Ah but it's been addressed already.
Here we go with the homeschooling being hard last week, flo you did 2 1/2 days love! And during that you took the piss and took over her work - the iron ages poster. Seriously! Your followers are surely not all as thick as tit as you are to not remember?? Yeah send kids all home unnecessarily so that kids like yours have more to catch up on when they go back as you didn't bother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s still banging on about working from home. You donโ€™t have a job hun - stop kidding yourself on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s obviously been reading here as she has acknowledged our eyebrow comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s still banging on about working from home. You donโ€™t have a job hun - stop kidding yourself on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s obviously been reading here as she has acknowledged our eyebrow comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just came on to say that! Itโ€™s clear that sheโ€™s reading all this

• Haha
The tattoo looks awful - I canโ€™t believe she thinks that looks good. Defo a home bargainโ€™s price for those. They are uneven and look like one of the kids have drawn them on with a marker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't realise she had foundation on it, they look like that every single day! So she clearly cleaned 1,or did something to it and did naff all the the other, like usual!

I know โ€œbennysโ€ family and no one calls him that except her lol his name is Ben and thatโ€™s what heโ€™s knows as.. she is so over powering on him and the reason she has no friends is because sheโ€™s aware of the fact he does have a wondering eye.! Fact! God knows why she acts like sheโ€™s above all because Iโ€™ve driven past her house more than once and she always has rubbish overflowing outside..sheโ€™s a surface cleaner trust me!
the house is majorly done on a budget! Nothing wrong with that but itโ€™s pure b&m/ home bargains gaff! So she needs to get off that high horse!
sheโ€™s a joke honestly itโ€™s so cringe!
she should get off her phone and get them out those kids faces let them be kids and also I know every kid needs structure and chores but those kids do all the motherly jobs she should be doing!
Bens ex is a natural beauty sheโ€™s got to try keep up with her. Ainโ€™t gonna happen!
Looks like you triggered something ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the comment about Ben being loaded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I just checked out the price of the lumi. Wow 200 quid? Does it do the dishes as well?! I think its wrong and exploitative to charge that much and for others to promote it. I've found others for much less online with more attachments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve just seen LittleHomeBird has been advising people against buying the lumi on her stories and posting pics of cheaper alternatives ๐Ÿ˜„ I didnโ€™t realise the Lumi was ยฃ217 ๐Ÿ˜ง

• Heart
Ah I'm so glad someone is talking about it, I'm really shocked at that price!

Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s just a typical MLM scam. Overcharged and they get away with it because undereducated people like Flo fall right into their trap. They think they can make money out of selling them, all she is doing is buying more products and giving her up line some bonus. Doesnโ€™t even look like she has anyone under her. I find the whole thing hilarious that sheโ€™s walked straight into one of these traps. These MLMs make money from people like Flo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Didn't realise she had foundation on it, they look like that every single day! So she clearly cleaned 1,or did something to it and did naff all the the other, like usual!

Looks like you triggered something ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the comment about Ben being loaded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€œSomeone remove the rubbish from the front of my house those horrible trolls are talking about meโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Suprised they havenโ€™t got rats if thereโ€™s loads of rubbish outside the house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No Taylormade morning again?, the apprentice must of been in the house again sheโ€™s rarely showed the mornings since we mentioned him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also backtracking about the schools shutting bet sheโ€™s had msgs from people saying how irresponsible of her to say that.... that uneducated mouth of hers will keep losing her own followers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve just seen LittleHomeBird has been advising people against buying the lumi on her stories and posting pics of cheaper alternatives ๐Ÿ˜„ I didnโ€™t realise the Lumi was ยฃ217 ๐Ÿ˜ง
Just went to look at this and Iโ€™m so glad to have read it! It speaks volumes

I don't understand, Flo lives near me and in the freezing weather she is out half naked, 'Benny' doesn't seem to care or she doesn't listen, I did call Ben to do my kitchen units, and no surprise Flo was with him and you could tell he was annoyed about it all haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand, Flo lives near me and in the freezing weather she is out half naked, 'Benny' doesn't seem to care or she doesn't listen, I did call Ben to do my kitchen units, and no surprise Flo was with him and you could tell he was annoyed about it all haha
I can imagine her pretending to know the ins and outs and butting in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so egotistical!

• Haha
Yes i saw this and accidently voted on her polls a while back and she messaged this long paragraph and at the bottom she said let me know if you want to order, its ยฃ200 and something plus delivery and i didn't even reply :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Well they are business partners ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she's nosey and insecure too obvs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can imagine her pretending to know the ins and outs and butting in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so egotistical!
Yes, i know some carpentry from my ex husband, and you could tell she had no clue, i just pretended i didn't know who she was and she was like can i take pictures for my instagram but i said no?? Shes very erm.... ditzy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.