The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry guys she’s still on her dm’s!! Phew thank god for that. How would the world go round without her 😂

It's gracie that had to be tested... "The child in question" As if it's some press conference she's doing 🙄
So not her child at all then?! Did she really receive the call tho? Wouldn’t they have called her parents Joanne or Ben?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
100% it is one of Ben’s kids with symptoms and Joanne has said for Flo not to name them. If it was G or R she’d name the poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Right so why’s she being so secretive about what kid it is? 😂😂 unless it’s one of Ben’s and she’s Been told to shut her mouth which evidently she’s not managed to do. Plus if they’re all at home as She claims why is the house like a morgue? No sign of life at all

“we’ve all been tested for a life threatening pandemic but today’s been a great day overall” 😂😂😂 No bother moron, sounds great right enough 😐 😂

Reactions: 4
I dont think its gracie coz she said they were at school she got a phone call to say come and collect so id say it was one of her 2 coz gracies not at school! but she’s being cryptic because shes a loser! Anything for attention!

Of course she's loved having Benny home, means his eye can't wander far. 🤣 I don't know how Joanne puts up with this, she's clearly been asked not to say anything. Yet she still is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she’s making a huge deal out the whole thing like they are the only family in the world. My family have had to get tested twice now and we’ve spent times self isolating - just like the rest of the country. She’s so flipping insensitive it’s unreal. Oh so sorry you won’t be able to get wrapping paper Flo. Moan moan moan as usual when she doesn’t really have much to moan about it. She’s an actual joke.

Reactions: 9
Omg she’s making a huge deal out the whole thing like they are the only family in the world. My family have had to get tested twice now and we’ve spent times self isolating - just like the rest of the country. She’s so flipping insensitive it’s unreal. Oh so sorry you won’t be able to get wrapping paper Flo. Moan moan moan as usual when she doesn’t really have much to moan about it. She’s an actual joke.
Her response as usual is insensitive as duck
If my kid had just been tested for covid, I’d be way more anxious & worried than she’s acting (maybe because I have real anxiety who knows 😂😂)
I also doubt wrapping paper would be high up my list of priorities at least until I got a result so I knew exactly what I was facing 😐 and you’re right thousands of people up and down the country have been isolating/sheilding for months now she’s whining about a few days

Reactions: 6
So she's definitely been told to keep the kids off. (Thank the lord)

Hi Flo so obvious you read here.

I really can't stand the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Someone remove the rubbish from the front of my house those horrible trolls are talking about me” 😂
Suprised they haven’t got rats if there’s loads of rubbish outside the house 😂😂
No Taylormade morning again?, the apprentice must of been in the house again she’s rarely showed the mornings since we mentioned him 😂😂
Also backtracking about the schools shutting bet she’s had msgs from people saying how irresponsible of her to say that.... that uneducated mouth of hers will keep losing her own followers 😂
I heard through the grapevine that he apprentice has been confirmed with COVID! so they should all be isolating but Ben is still working and doesn’t wear a mask

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I notice the eyebrows have some colour in then today 😂
Shes clearly wiped all makeup off them, and from round them too 😂😂
Good spot that gracie is off school anyway. Funny how she wanted to keep them off school and now they're self isolating - coincidence?? I mean obviously I don't wish them to have it, but talk about the content filler. And why not say this morning one of the kids needed to be tested instead of trying to be mysterious and saying someone in the bubble. And don't you worry flo, if you try and sneak out we've got someone in here that will know....so was the trip out this morning tied in with going for a test 1 hour away at 11am?

Her response as usual is insensitive as duck
If my kid had just been tested for covid, I’d be way more anxious & worried than she’s acting (maybe because I have real anxiety who knows 😂😂)
I also doubt wrapping paper would be high up my list of priorities at least until I got a result so I knew exactly what I was facing 😐 and you’re right thousands of people up and down the country have been isolating/sheilding for months now she’s whining about a few days
Where's that health anxiety gone now??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Something very strange going on in the Taylor household . She normally tells everything as she says she’s open and honest with ‘ us guys ‘ but things aren’t adding up at the minute 🤔

Reactions: 8
Shes clearly wiped all makeup off them, and from round them too 😂😂
Good spot that gracie is off school anyway. Funny how she wanted to keep them off school and now they're self isolating - coincidence?? I mean obviously I don't wish them to have it, but talk about the content filler. And why not say this morning one of the kids needed to be tested instead of trying to be mysterious and saying someone in the bubble. And don't you worry flo, if you try and sneak out we've got someone in here that will know....so was the trip out this morning tied in with going for a test 1 hour away at 11am?

Where's that health anxiety gone now??
Harry was there for last night my guess is that it’s him. Poor boy I hope he’s ok.
Exactly I’d be up to 90 cleaning everything, wiping things down and good old flos chucked them all in that tiny gym to sweat together 😐 if one of them has it they definitely all have it now if the gym story is true 😐 absolute idiot of a woman (I know they’re all in close contact anyway but I just thought that was a piss take lol)
Or another possibility... it is the apprentice and that’s why she’s not allowed to say? I mean we kinda forget he’s a teenager too, maybe his mums said don’t you dare mention my child 🤷‍♀️

Something very strange going on in the Taylor household . She normally tells everything as she says she’s open and honest with ‘ us guys ‘ but things aren’t adding up at the minute 🤔
She’s rattled because people who know her have been here calling out her lies I think , plus we’ve called her out every other time she’s broken the rules. She’s having to use her brains for once to keep up with her lies and she hasn’t got any so it’s safer for her to shut up 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry was there for last night my guess is that it’s him. Poor boy I hope he’s ok.
Exactly I’d be up to 90 cleaning everything, wiping things down and good old flos chucked them all in that tiny gym to sweat together 😐 if one of them has it they definitely all have it now if the gym story is true 😐 absolute idiot of a woman (I know they’re all in close contact anyway but I just thought that was a piss take lol)
Or another possibility... it is the apprentice and that’s why she’s not allowed to say? I mean we kinda forget he’s a teenager too, maybe his mums said don’t you dare mention my child 🤷‍♀️

She’s rattled because people who know her have been here calling out her lies I think , plus we’ve called her out every other time she’s broken the rules. She’s having to use her brains for once to keep up with her lies and she hasn’t got any so it’s safer for her to shut up 😂😂
I honestly think she’s not been online because people have called out her lies and her dirty house. I don’t even think that anyone has tested positive, actually I don’t even think Ben was at home today. I think she’s annoyed people can see she’s full of shhhht and most definitely embarrassed. 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’re actually moving house this week but she’s staying off her stories to try and build suspense for a ‘big reveal’ 😑

never mind she’s just posted her morning announcing she’s back after a ‘weird couple of days’

Flo, it’s been, at most, half a day hun 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well she’s back on in full mode showing the kids as if nothing has really happened so WTAF was yday about?! She said they are still awaiting the results.

No sign of Ben so I reckon he's gone to work but I hope that I am wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she’s back on in full mode showing the kids as if nothing has really happened so WTAF was yday about?! She said they are still awaiting the results.

No sign of Ben so I reckon he's gone to work but I hope that I am wrong!
Ben was actually at the breakfast table but he could of went to work, I reckon they’re all going to break the rules anyways she’s never gave a tit before now she just won’t document it (like when Gracie was isolating and she took her out then deleted the post after being called out here 😂) she’s been banging on all week about lipsticks that are ready to go out so she’ll be away to the post office to post them, just because she can’t remember her lies doesn’t mean we won’t 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.