The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m itching to see what the tree will look like. Surely her lounge can’t look any worse? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if Benny does carpentry you would expect her house to look a bit better. Did they do up that house? It looks very outdated.
Yep, and only lived there 4 years! Most of the pics are on Ben's carpentry page so he must have done it too.

The posts of her prancing around half naked have been deleted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They're now in her reels instead of the grid πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
β€œmessing with her feelings”???? I think it’s hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A very small similarity to how George feels when you mess with his poor feelings, every...damn....day!!!
I think it’s hilarious how she’s blaming insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s because of something you’ve said or done they’ve unfollowed you Flo hun not Instas fault πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not wearing a bra today guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never known a person to tell 19k people about her underwear and tits so often, like nobody really cares whether or not you’re wearing underwear Flo least of all Benny by the looks of things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🀒🀒 Why do you need to announce you're not wearing a bra, then say that Harry and Ella follow her, yeah sure they needed to know that 🀒
I guarantee she'll hate those tablets. If she disliked the kindle fire because they couldn't get on with it, these are also android and not going to be like their iphone. I think you're either android or apple, they are clearly an apple family. Never mind, some poor sods will but from her link when all she basically knows it's a tablet in a box and she'll make money from it, then say its crap afterwards. Also mustn't have done so well on the Lumi, or why would she still be posting about the products right after doing an order. Turned up to school looking like she'd been too busy working hard to get ready. Couldn't spare a few minutes to put on a bra and top the right way round hmmm OK then!

• Haha
🀒🀒 Why do you need to announce you're not wearing a bra, then say that Harry and Ella follow her, yeah sure they needed to know that 🀒
I guarantee she'll hate those tablets. If she disliked the kindle fire because they couldn't get on with it, these are also android and not going to be like their iphone. I think you're either android or apple, they are clearly an apple family. Never mind, some poor sods will but from her link when all she basically knows it's a tablet in a box and she'll make money from it, then say its crap afterwards. Also mustn't have done so well on the Lumi, or why would she still be posting about the products right after doing an order. Turned up to school looking like she'd been too busy working hard to get ready. Couldn't spare a few minutes to put on a bra and top the right way round hmmm OK then!
She could have bought a re conditioned iPad the amount she wasted on the others.

She frequently says Ella and Harry watch her, I mean I can’t speak for Ella but being a mum of teenage boys I can pretty much assume Harry doesn’t give a flying tit what she posts about, I doubt he ever watches her story’s... however if he actually does like she claims she really needs to have a word with herself... discussing underwear and boobs on a platform where your teenage step son apparently listens? Not creepy at all Flo love 🀨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe her new levels today, β€œshe’s put clean knickers on” ffs Flo! I’m sure Harry and Ella love hearing this as well as 19k followers!! She is a disgrace 🀒

Reactions: 6
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR FLORENCE!!!!!!! It’s so gross

They are in her reels now. Latest two reels.

Has anyone seen her tiktok - more cringeworthy material on that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why does she have to save that crap anyways?! Much less film it

Another moaning post here. Sorry guys! But did anyone see her sanitary towels on the floor of her bedroom as she was tidying? I would never period shame because hey it’s natural but what I don’t think is right is having it on show for all your followers to see and also why is it in her bedroom?!?! Isn’t that a bathroom essential?!

*not

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR FLORENCE!!!!!!! It’s so gross

Why does she have to save that crap anyways?! Much less film it

Another moaning post here. Sorry guys! But did anyone see her sanitary towels on the floor of her bedroom as she was tidying? I would never period shame because hey it’s natural but what I don’t think is right is having it on show for all your followers to see and also why is it in her bedroom?!?! Isn’t that a bathroom essential?!

*not
I hope you mean a packet of clean ones and not used ones πŸ˜‚ I didn’t notice but do most people not keep them in bathroom drawers/cupboards ? I know I do.

I hope you mean a packet of clean ones and not used ones πŸ˜‚ I didn’t notice but do most people not keep them in bathroom drawers/cupboards ? I know I do.
Haha yes clean ones! And yeah I’d assume bathroom but either way that is not appropriate Instagram content

6EC029AB-27CE-40DA-AEB1-4F36EBD89F19.jpeg

• Haha
God that’s like the time with the stick on bra in the background πŸ˜‚
Also where is George? Does anyone know ? We’ve seen every other kid today but not him
I thought that too, and not even a mention. Hopefully he’s with his dad....having fun 🀩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.