The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of the day “if you miss it, you miss it!”
Wow! Those are some life changing words there Flo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And #digitaldetox? Sorry whaaaaaaat? You don’t even know what that means Flo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't forget they're automated #s hence the randomness, even if she'd written them we know to take with a pinch of salt. 100% she won't be taking any break.
All this effort on 'the grid' with 2 photos then a quote on a background, yet no effort with the spelling 🙄 should get Ella to write those too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly, her spelling is just laziness. ‘All the dressing is from’ she obvs meant bedding but it’s laziness for sure!!
Secondly - does she not own normal vest tops??? Or even pyjama tops. I’m so sick of seeing her in crop tops!!

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie, Rosie's little face was super cute this morning when she saw everything, her stories just now though, Rosie was excited to show her elves and Florence said "why are you taking the phone, start calling you taylormade", blimey, she's 7 and excited, she's not plotting to take over your Instagram. Weird woman.

Reactions: 6
Oh my.....I’d like to thank my entourage, blah blah blah! 😂 she’s bought some cheap tacky headbands from her one sale of lumi! Just another failed attempt of conning more people into buying from her! My heart bleeds for poor Georgie again 😔 I feel like I need to take a shower after watching her I’m covered in cringe 😬 A little mention for us “trolls” Flo....I’m not a troll, never ever found myself wanting to write anything like this about anyone I’ve ever watched, but you...”my lovely” are the most annoying, delusional, lazy crap mother I’ve ever laid eyes on. You’re very transparent and when you’re pretending to be a good person/mother/wife, we can see there’s nothing genuine about it. You tell too many lies, you never follow through with your promises yet you want us to believe “bennies” money didn’t cover any costs of your recent tack..hmmm 🤔🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah Rosie was cute, but just screamed spoilt, why did she get to go through everything in her own. I've got kids similar in age to George and Rosie, and they'd be gutted if 1 went and looked through it all without them, they want to be excited together!
New bedding but the same fitted sheets 🤢 noticed us all again today - hi! Take notice of advice we're giving you too, wear clothes! Prancing round in a bra, even calling it a crop top doesn't make it better when you have nothing under it, and it's that short and style, it's a bra! Your step kids are there for god sake, have some respect for them!
Won't post stuff she doesn't believe in, back to that toothpaste from last year then?? Never had money to spare for stuff, then says she paid for her own Lumi before she started selling them, yeah I mean that's someone that only has money for bills 🙄 always been buying tit from home bargains too. Sales pitch! She's clearly not as thick as she makes out, as it's a sales pitch and trying to recruit. OK ok she's still thick 😂
Chapman chapter posted yesterday about needing to still be in the same room as her boy when home learning and she can't just swan off and do her jobs, it came across as a bit of a dig to flo 😂 also when she said not to buy on black Friday if you can't afford it. Strained friendship there or did I just read into that?

Reactions: 8
Was that whole spiel this morning about her and bennys money for our benefit? 😂 it really bothers her that we state the truth over here 🙄😂 piss off Flo we all watched you buy crap constantly even before you started “earning” STOP trying to justify it... you’re a lazy twit hun & you are lucky enough to be able to afford to be in that position....just own it 😂🙄😂 also the extra money she bangs on about should of been sorted for George’s birthday, not 2 days before . She wants to spend some time paying attention to him and less attention to this and insta , very telling that the thing she seems most annoyed about us talking about is her cash flow and not her unfair parenting ...

Yeah Rosie was cute, but just screamed spoilt, why did she get to go through everything in her own. I've got kids similar in age to George and Rosie, and they'd be gutted if 1 went and looked through it all without them, they want to be excited together!
New bedding but the same fitted sheets 🤢 noticed us all again today - hi! Take notice of advice we're giving you too, wear clothes! Prancing round in a bra, even calling it a crop top doesn't make it better when you have nothing under it, and it's that short and style, it's a bra! Your step kids are there for god sake, have some respect for them!
Won't post stuff she doesn't believe in, back to that toothpaste from last year then?? Never had money to spare for stuff, then says she paid for her own Lumi before she started selling them, yeah I mean that's someone that only has money for bills 🙄 always been buying tit from home bargains too. Sales pitch! She's clearly not as thick as she makes out, as it's a sales pitch and trying to recruit. OK ok she's still thick 😂
Chapman chapter posted yesterday about needing to still be in the same room as her boy when home learning and she can't just swan off and do her jobs, it came across as a bit of a dig to flo 😂 also when she said not to buy on black Friday if you can't afford it. Strained friendship there or did I just read into that?
The sensodyne toothpaste she bought Benny last week is probably because her tit whitening stuff hurt his gums, I used the proper stuff from the dentist and had to use sensodyne for a few weeks after.

Last edited:
That’s not nice calling us trolls

Let’s get this straight Flo; you spent money of crap way before you starting “working”. Your youngest has been at school for the last few years so you could have found a job ages ago if you felt so bad about not contributing to the household. Also if Benny works so hard and it all goes on bills, here’s a thought, why not use that money you’ve just spent on crap and pay towards those bills? Meaning Benny can spend some of his money on himself and not just supporting you!

and as everyone has said on here PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
I can’t believe she calls it’s a business, please for the love of god use that money to buy some tops!!

• Haha
When did anyone on here say that she had married into money? I don’t remember anyone suggesting that either Ben or his family are rich. I for one don’t think that they are financially well off. Having a four bed house does not mean that they are wealthy. My husband has a building firm, it’s so much easier for a builder to climb the property ladder as the cost of extending a house is so much cheaper if you can do the work yourself. It’s pretty obvious that they are both living a lifestyle that is at the very top of their budget. Ben is working 7-days a week to be able to afford the house and the bills. There are no luxuries in the Taylor household, no outings or holidays, nothing that would suggest they have any cash to spend. What she does get is either gifted or from Primark or Home Bargains. If that’s how you want to live your life that’s fine but if you constantly talk about money (or lack of it) people will question why you don’t just look for job or buy less “tit bits”. What little money she does earn through Insta is surely all being spent to buy tat for just for content.

• Heart
When did anyone on here say that she had married into money? I don’t remember anyone suggesting that either Ben or his family are rich. I for one don’t think that they are financially well off. Having a four bed house does not mean that they are wealthy. My husband has a building firm, it’s so much easier for a builder to climb the property ladder as the cost of extending a house is so much cheaper if you can do the work yourself. It’s pretty obvious that they are both living a lifestyle that is at the very top of their budget. Ben is working 7-days a week to be able to afford the house and the bills. There are no luxuries in the Taylor household, no outings or holidays, nothing that would suggest they have any cash to spend. What she does get is either gifted or from Primark or Home Bargains. If that’s how you want to live your life that’s fine but if you constantly talk about money (or lack of it) people will question why you don’t just look for job or buy less “tit bits”. What little money she does earn through Insta is surely all being spent to buy tat for just for content.
I think the main thing people have said in regards to her money is that she’s lucky enough to be in a financial position not to have to work & keep up her constant stream of tat from whatever shop takes her pick that day, I wouldn’t call them rich or from money either, I would however say they are probably more comfortable than a lot of people this year in particular, (I mean I really wouldn’t of had £100 to spend on a hair peice to sit in the house like she did 😂😂) Bennys built his own business & that’s commendable as not everyone has the skills to do that but I’m not naive enough to think having a business instantly make you “rich” neither does anyone else on this thread from what I’ve ever read , Basic understanding of language is something she clearly can’t grasp because for all her reading on here she still doesn’t seem to understand what we have been saying. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Money money money. It’s all she talks about, and lumi!!! If you have money buy some toys!!

• Heart
bleeping hell I thought she was having an early Christmas day 😫
Same!!! Way overboard.

PS. I maybe alone on this but does her hair colour irritate anyone else but me? I can’t work out if it is supposed to be a dirty grey colour as I don’t think the colour suits her and if anything it ages her.

• Heart
Same!!! Way overboard.

PS. I maybe alone on this but does her hair colour irritate anyone else but me? I can’t work out if it is supposed to be a dirty grey colour as I don’t think the colour suits her and if anything it ages her.
I totally agree with you . It’s so many different colours . It certainly needs some attention . If I remember rightly she was gifted products from Fudge . If so she’s not a good advert for them .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair always looks like it needs a right good wash and deep condition! A double wash aswell as it looks tacky with grease and product build up.

Her last story 'thanks for transferring my life'

Thick as bleeping pig tit this woman. PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS AND STORIES FLORRIE.

• Haha
Her hair always looks like it needs a right good wash and deep condition! A double wash aswell as it looks tacky with grease and product build up.

Her last story 'thanks for transferring my life'

Thick as bleeping pig tit this woman. PROOFREAD YOUR POSTS AND STORIES FLORRIE.
I think Bennie always looks like he needs a good wash - he’s one of those guys that even after a long shower or bath etc. he still looks grubby.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with you . It’s so many different colours . It certainly needs some attention . If I remember rightly she was gifted products from Fudge . If so she’s not a good advert for them .
Yes she was gifted fudge products and the morning after she used them it looked 3 different colours, really brassy on the ends. Terrible advertisement

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.