The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels like an โ€˜absolute workerโ€™ today!

Presumably she means sex worker ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Apparently sheโ€™s absolutely loving doing her โ€˜fakeโ€™ job. I believe she wouldnโ€™t be able to contain her excitement if she started doing a REAL job!!

Oh wow sheโ€™s hating having to help the kids out isnโ€™t she!! Poor you flo! You donโ€™t have as much time to post your tit on the gram now do you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhhhh my god! What are those videos - what a desperate woman. Sheโ€™s screaming for attention - I felt mortified for her watching all that. Her kids must be so embarrassed. She does not look nice whatsoever, she looks a mess. Her marriage must be in absolute tatters if she is acting like that.

Oh and the way she is rabbiting on about how difficult it is to home school. Try doing home schooling whilst working full time in a very demanding job with real deadlines before you even comment on it! I find her super offensive, she doesnโ€™t have a clue about real life.

Iโ€™m going to need to clean and drink my tea at the same time? Are you having a laugh? What an absolute joke she is for a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God you guys crack me up, just been catching up on the last few pages. I admire people who have self confidence, as i dont have much, but she takes it to a whole new level. For someone who doesnt work i think she makes the kids do far too much cleaning etc. I also cant believe that so many people buy into this lumi spa rubbish.

• Heart
Just caught up. I find it massively inappropriate to be broadcasting the lessons, has she asked the teachers permission for that? Laughing at the teacher who you could still hear in the background. Telling her what to write 'everythink'. Apparently Ben is taking them out at the weekend and she'll show off all the presents she's got them, HELLO, Rosie is self isolating ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค her stupidity is ridiculous. I agree with whoever said she needs to grow up and step up as a parent. 'work' that she does is her choice, there's no one telling her she needs to do set hours like an actual job. Stupid woman!

Screenshot_20201126_151902_com.instagram.android.jpg
can we just take a minute for this, launching a website that's all about free printables but can't attach them ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just caught up. I find it massively inappropriate to be broadcasting the lessons, has she asked the teachers permission for that? Laughing at the teacher who you could still hear in the background. Telling her what to write 'everythink'. Apparently Ben is taking them out at the weekend and she'll show off all the presents she's got them, HELLO, Rosie is self isolating ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค her stupidity is ridiculous. I agree with whoever said she needs to grow up and step up as a parent. 'work' that she does is her choice, there's no one telling her she needs to do set hours like an actual job. Stupid woman!

View attachment 324653can we just take a minute for this, launching a website that's all about free printables but can't attach them ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The stuff with the teacher is ridiculous, she really does need to grow up she acts like a teenager, if I was that teacher and found out about that not only would I be angry id feel quite violated you never know whoโ€™s listening etc and Flo definitely doesnโ€™t sheโ€™s got 19k followers. Just the most immature thing sheโ€™s done yet. Sheโ€™s no role model thatโ€™s for sure

Reactions: 8
No privacy for Rosie either, she kept looking at the camera getting distracted. Its a huge change for kids, home learning, give her privacy and stop distracting her!

View attachment 324653can we just take a minute for this, launching a website that's all about free printables but can't attach them ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Another lie - thought she paid someone to do her website? No she set up a wix website and canโ€™t work it. If she had paid to have a website set up then the person that built the website would be able to do this for her. The amount of lies is unreal. Sheโ€™s embarrassing herself as usual.

Her followers are dropping again loooooooooooool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she actually turned Instagram off, sat with Rosie and taught her how to pay attention and be respectful to her teacher then she may have an idea about what followed on from the Stone Age instead of asking her followers for the answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she actually turned Instagram off, sat with Rosie and taught her how to pay attention and be respectful to her teacher then she may have an idea about what followed on from the Stone Age instead of asking her followers for the answers.
I hope another parent from the school spots that lesson blasted online and informs the teacher of the fact flos basically making a mockery out of the teacher and the whole lesson.
not everyone wants to be as thick as you Flo stop holding your kids back! Sitting grinning with that smug grin Into the camera distracting Rosie as sheโ€™s supposed to be learning. Terrible mother

Google would tell you most things !!

โ€œmessing with her feelingsโ€???? I think itโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A very small similarity to how George feels when you mess with his poor feelings, every...damn....day!!!

• Haha
Iโ€™m itching to see what the tree will look like. Surely her lounge canโ€™t look any worse? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if Benny does carpentry you would expect her house to look a bit better. Did they do up that house? It looks very outdated.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.