The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just not like George? She's saying Gracie has to stay in isolation for longer because of Rosie, which aren't the guidelines anyway unless Rosie has symptoms but George is at school. She is so thick honestly and she expects people to trust her website.

Reactions: 6
Ben isn’t in the morning video and there’s no waving him off to work, does she just miss all that part out now so we don’t see the apprentice sat at the table?

Reactions: 8
Ben isn’t in the morning video and there’s no waving him off to work, does she just miss all that part out now so we don’t see the apprentice sat at the table?
Yes, that’s what I was thinking 😂 cause mind the apprentice uses the gym, the shower... he probably has a shot of the family lumi too 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she just not like George? She's saying Gracie has to stay in isolation for longer because of Rosie, which aren't the guidelines anyway unless Rosie has symptoms but George is at school. She is so thick honestly and she expects people to trust her website.
I was just coming on to say the same . Gracie has to isolate until Thursday because of her bubble at school . Rosie has to isolate for 2 weeks but other people don’t have to . If Rosie shows symptoms she has to have a COVID test . The other family members have to isolate until her test results are through . If negative the rest of the family can return to normal . In one breath she says she has to isolate because of Rosie then next breath she is going to the post office before picking George up . She hasn’t a clue 😡 her spelling today is atrocious. She has no idea what the word professional means never mind being able to spell it !

How is she going to the post office? Surely gracie isn't going to look after Rosie whilst she prances off there and the school run? Ah online classes, I guess she won't have time to take benny any lunch either 😳 how will they cope actually being apart for a whole working day 😂
Probs got different videos with the apprentice using the Lumi tit and family teeth brushing sessions 🤣

• Haha
So I hadn’t caught up until now - actual cringe at the hair flick video 😂😂😂😂😂 she is not a pretty sight today. She looks way older than she is and then has the belly hanging out - screaming for the attention she does not get from Benny. Oh my - I keep thinking things can’t worse but they do 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 DESPERATE.

Is she wearing that pyjama top again?

Nobody is going nuts for the lumi spa - don’t kid yourself on Flo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet she’s had like 3 sales the entire time she’s been selling them

Last edited:
  • Haha
When you purchase a what now? E isn't even near the other letters 🤦‍♀️😂🤣🤣🤣 also how pathetic, and also wrong to film, laugh and broadcast a class lesson to the Internet. The teacher should do a lesson on children's Internet safety!
Screenshot_20201125_141134_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We all know no-ones buying her “Leumi” it soooo would’ve been shared, she’s shares all her tags including the dressing gown one! The same that no-one is going to be using their ink for this “big, exciting phase” 🤣

• Haha
I was just coming on to say the same . Gracie has to isolate until Thursday because of her bubble at school . Rosie has to isolate for 2 weeks but other people don’t have to . If Rosie shows symptoms she has to have a COVID test . The other family members have to isolate until her test results are through . If negative the rest of the family can return to normal . In one breath she says she has to isolate because of Rosie then next breath she is going to the post office before picking George up . She hasn’t a clue 😡 her spelling today is atrocious. She has no idea what the word professional means never mind being able to spell it !
Honestly she needs to stop talking about lockdown and isolating in general, she’s not got a clue, she’s making herself look more idiotic by the day, we’ve had restrictions on and off since March how the hell does she still not get the basics 🤯😂

Reactions: 8
I'm naturally slim like Florence, this morning I did the school run in a massive roll neck, comfy jeans and boots. You don't need to show it off everyday my lovely. What on earth was she wearing? Not exactly the weather for a bodysuit and skirt 🤪 madness. She cringes me out with the get dressed videos.

Oh for goodness sakes. The hair flick is back today again! But I see the boobs are on display!!!

• Sick
Why’s she wearing bright red lipstick and dressed up to sit in her house 😂 the self confidence she has is insane, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she doesn’t have anxiety no way lol.
Also if the kids are struggling with school work Flo get off insta and help them before they end up as illiterate as you 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow, wow, wow.....does she think that look is good?? I’m slim too (must be my “jeans”) never EVER would I dress like her but then again I’m in a happy marriage and get the attention I need within that! She has taken the decision to give them both a break....so she can go sit on insta?? She never ceases to amaze me. If that were my child struggling, I’d be chatting to the teacher (without that slut red lipstick on to sit indoors!!!) nope not Flo, she goes to her room, to try and sell her “leumi!!” She’s also given Gracie a break...for what reason? She has scheduled breaks! People like Flo make the teachers job even harder!! And the head spin....Flo grow up and step up to your role of mother, you are pretty much useless at everything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg my eyes 😖. Wtf!!! No one cares about what clothes you have underneath your dressing gown

EA366FFA-8AC9-4265-BEE6-501B032B9A38.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, wow, wow.....does she think that look is good?? I’m slim too (must be my “jeans”) never EVER would I dress like her but then again I’m in a happy marriage and get the attention I need within that! She has taken the decision to give them both a break....so she can go sit on insta?? She never ceases to amaze me. If that were my child struggling, I’d be chatting to the teacher (without that slut red lipstick on to sit indoors!!!) nope not Flo, she goes to her room, to try and sell her “leumi!!” She’s also given Gracie a break...for what reason? She has scheduled breaks! People like Flo make the teachers job even harder!! And the head spin....Flo grow up and step up to your role of mother, you are pretty much useless at everything!!!
She can’t quite seem to ever follow through with anything constructive at all it’s strange, the only things she puts her full effort into and is always consistent with is tit shopping & chasing Benny oh and posing in to the gram 😂😂

Omg my eyes 😖. Wtf!!! No one cares about what clothes you have underneath your dressing gown

View attachment 324394
Oh my days what is she doing 😂 “look at my tits, look at me, tell me how fab I look “ 😂😂

• Haha
She feels like an ‘absolute worker’ today!

Presumably she means sex worker 😳
She wouldn’t know work if it slapped her round the face...if we all get pictures like this I can only imagine what she sends Ben (probably in the hope he shows his apprentice) in my opinion, she’s a state

She wouldn’t know work if it slapped her round the face...if we all get pictures like this I can only imagine what she sends Ben (probably in the hope he shows his apprentice) in my opinion, she’s a state
These msgs today are cracking me up 😂😂
Maybe her website will have a link to only fans or fans only , whatever it’s called 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.