The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I found out she was younger than me I was shocked. I’ve got 10 years on her and ok I’m told I look young but I think it’s because she’s stuck in the 80s/90s with her fashion and looks.

Reactions: 6
When I found out she was younger than me I was shocked. I’ve got 10 years on her and ok I’m told I look young but I think it’s because she’s stuck in the 80s/90s with her fashion and looks.
I was gobsmacked when I found out her age. She does have the body of a 30 year old but her face looks very gaunt for her age. I really don’t think that face dildo is doing her any favours - it’s just another company making money from very gullible women.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’ll move, I just cannot see it happening for some reason 😂 she’s just been so beggy recently and desperate to sell anything she can. She’ll make up some excuse and say it fell through again.

Reactions: 5
I'm dumbfounded why she has installed that doorbell when she is " moving in two weeks"
She did say that didn't she. I though I imagined it as she's since said 'soon' and no sign of any packing going on. Maybe she wanted some security as we've been stating how easy it is to get their address😂 another purchase for herself and yet pleading the kids won't get new gadgets at Christmas. I think she's hoping they will have moved as they'll have loads of equity from that house. Also wondering if in the new house she'll use the room she wants as a boot room straight away for her convenience rather than a room for the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s definitely not as good as people think.
Ok you may have materialistic shizzle but the blokes are mega cunts 😂
😂 by the way I am poor as duck now 😂😂😂 although I’d rather that then still be living like that 😂
Actually Ben played for his little town, it really wasn’t a big team, I think she likes to think she’s a “wag” as like you say back in the day it’s was every girls dream.

I was gobsmacked when I found out her age. She does have the body of a 30 year old but her face looks very gaunt for her age. I really don’t think that face dildo is doing her any favours - it’s just another company making money from very gullible women.
I don’t think she looks good either, especially when she smiles, I’m waiting for someone to see what I see with her mouth, her lip curls up and it makes her look really ugly but I can’t work out how to describe what I mean, I’m going to have to screen shot it, it’s when she does a big smile 😀

Actually Ben played for his little town, it really wasn’t a big team, I think she likes to think she’s a “wag” as like you say back in the day it’s was every girls dream.

I don’t think she looks good either, especially when she smiles, I’m waiting for someone to see what I see with her mouth, her lip curls up and it makes her look really ugly but I can’t work out how to describe what I mean, I’m going to have to screen shot it, it’s when she does a big smile 😀
I know exactly what you mean 😂😂😂 post on the 27th Oct shows it well I think?

Wannabe footballer, coach whatever she decides to call him this week. The fact is he is a carpenter now and therefore she should be out working bringing income to the table since all their kids are school age... I don’t see what her excuse is. Did anyone notice that post she put up about applying for jobs at all the supermarkets? I don’t believe that for one second - she thinks she is far more superior than any supermarket worker *hair flick*... ‘sorry it cut me off’ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth are the “lists” still not ready for another week 😂😂 bloody hell I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything dragged out this long in my life 😂😂

• Haha
She is really not as organised as she makes out. Still hasn't ordered the kids presents, which is absolutely fine there is plenty of time but she screams at us about routine constantly and needing it with 5 kids in the house. Walking talking contradiction.

• Haha
She is really not as organised as she makes out. Still hasn't ordered the kids presents, which is absolutely fine there is plenty of time but she screams at us about routine constantly and needing it with 5 kids in the house. Walking talking contradiction.
She’s waiting for her lists to be ready 😂

• Haha
Bit like Mrs H, made out she was a top cleaner and now from what I’ve read she hardly cleans at all, they all grip on to something (usually cleaning & organising) until they get insta famous and then lose interest completely with what they originally started because it was never who they were as a person to begin with, if you add that to the fact the kids do a big whack of her housework, she’s never done a hard days work in her life & evidently doesn’t know how too... you can kind of see why nothings ever properly organised and why she’ll probably never make her account much bigger than it is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not a very good advert for her ridiculously expensive Lumi and the creams . Her skin was oily so changed her cream now it’s dry but of course that’s down to the weather 😂 keep up the good work Flo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moving in a couple of weeks and not packed 1 thing?? No doubt when it comes around she'll be 'so stressed' I started packing the non essential stuff way before we had a date. Clearly doesn't get on with family or some presents could be delivered to them to save it getting seen? Nothing wrong with parcels going elsewhere and then picking them up after moved surely? Probably doesn't understand the relative can pop them on the doorstep and she can pick up and not break restrictions, as she clearly doesn't understand isolation and lockdown as we've all seen already. And a tree up for a couple of days just for the elves? Whatever!! Just something to fill her 'content'.
Anyone know when the beds are getting changed?? We know the dog sleeps in her bed too 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Does she think it’s just where she’s from down south that’s in lockdown? All of England is in lockdown fgs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she think it’s just where she’s from down south that’s in lockdown? All of England is in lockdown fgs 😂
I wondered that, she’s that thick I don’t think she realises we are all in lockdown the way she was going on

• Haha
Moving in a couple of weeks and not packed 1 thing?? No doubt when it comes around she'll be 'so stressed' I started packing the non essential stuff way before we had a date. Clearly doesn't get on with family or some presents could be delivered to them to save it getting seen? Nothing wrong with parcels going elsewhere and then picking them up after moved surely? Probably doesn't understand the relative can pop them on the doorstep and she can pick up and not break restrictions, as she clearly doesn't understand isolation and lockdown as we've all seen already. And a tree up for a couple of days just for the elves? Whatever!! Just something to fill her 'content'.
Anyone know when the beds are getting changed?? We know the dog sleeps in her bed too 🤢
She’s so contrary with what she says vs what she actually does 😂 last week she went into great discussion about how the kids don’t have toys and they’re only getting tech as presents! So with that being said not much to hide really, just waffle for content again 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.