The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To a renovate a different house. Because I think they're both insecure and need change 😂

I skipped a lot of the Lumi tit this morning, but guys, did you know Ben is older than her 🤔🤣😂 also his friends laughed at him for using the Lumi, suggesting they watch her stories?? Apprentice can tell the difference after 5 days, yeah whatever!
Couldn’t watch her, the sales talk really makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 3
Hold on, this haul was last night? Yet she’s pulled out a tub of cheese spread that’s not been refrigerated and she’s going to eat it now on bread? Bizarre.
I dunno, she put a half opened bag of rolls back in there to be able to show in her haul.

Last week they were using the amazing toothpaste she was flogging and now she's bought sensodyne 'for benny' 🤦‍♀️ to be a good liar/bullshitter you need to have a good memory, and she doesn't at all!!

Reactions: 8
I dunno, she put a half opened bag of rolls back in there to be able to show in her haul.

Last week they were using the amazing toothpaste she was flogging and now she's bought sensodyne 'for benny' 🤦‍♀️ to be a good liar/bullshitter you need to have a good memory, and she doesn't at all!!
You have to laugh at her efforts to become an influencer. It’s pathetic .

Reactions: 5
Hold on, this haul was last night? Yet she’s pulled out a tub of cheese spread that’s not been refrigerated and she’s going to eat it now on bread? Bizarre.
Absolute bull! She went this morning and either left Gracie or took her and she knew she’d get tit for either!!!

Does anyone else remember Ben’s rental property that they were going to ‘do up’ for Ben’s sister & flo was going to document it all for us! Whatever happened to that???? 🤥🤔

Reactions: 9
Out again at McDonald's with Benny so the kids are blatantly in the back. She is really winding me up with these lockdown breaches 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That’s twice now she has taken grace out . My son is in isolation due to school bubble having a case . He has not left the house . Does she not know the rules ? It’s hard as my son needs a lot of help like grace does but she clearly gives no fucks about anyone else 🙄

• Heart
Absolute bull! She went this morning and either left Gracie or took her and she knew she’d get tit for either!!!

Does anyone else remember Ben’s rental property that they were going to ‘do up’ for Ben’s sister & flo was going to document it all for us! Whatever happened to that???? 🤥🤔
I wonder if there has been some kind of family fall out? She never sees her mum and sister, never visits them or they visit her. That could also explain the big fuss over not having somewhere to mourn her dad if the ashes are kept at home with her mum

I remember that the sister moved in quickly tho she probably told Flo to piss off she wasn’t videoing her home 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Not much engagement on her latest sales grid post - looks like her ‘large following’ are sick of the tat she’s trying to sell 😂!!! It’s such a load of nonense. Just before she started unpacking the Home Bargains bag today from her trip today (obviously) the filter came off her face, her skin is looking pretty bad from using that stupid thing constantly!

Reactions: 4
Not much engagement on her latest sales grid post - looks like her ‘large following’ are sick of the tat she’s trying to sell 😂!!! It’s such a load of nonense. Just before she started unpacking the Home Bargains bag today from her trip today (obviously) the filter came off her face, her skin is looking pretty bad from using that stupid thing constantly!
I noticed that to as she turned to the side the filter came off, could see all her spots, I don’t have perfect skin myself but neither do I claim to or film
Myself and family all sharing the same thing to wash our faces

I wonder if there has been some kind of family fall out? She never sees her mum and sister, never visits them or they visit her. That could also explain the big fuss over not having somewhere to mourn her dad if the ashes are kept at home with her mum
She also has a brother who used to be mentioned a lot when I first started following her but she’s not mentioned him for a long time .

Tucking into a McFlurry whilst blasting feed the world! You couldn’t make it up 🤣

• Wow
I noticed that to as she turned to the side the filter came off, could see all her spots, I don’t have perfect skin myself but neither do I claim to or film
Myself and family all sharing the same thing to wash our faces
It’s the way she claims the face dildo works miracles, I think not! Makes me feel sick when they are doing that. I wonder if they all share a toothbrush and the same towel 🤮

• Sick
So “her” toothpaste that she’s trying to rip people off with isn’t good enough for “Bennie” 🙄
I also noticed the raw spots - I don’t ever remember seeing spots on her before that crappy thing 😮

Anyway, I was flicking through earlier and my teenage son said, “who is that and why is she so annoying!!” I said, “how old do you think she is?” to which he replied, “erm, 46-50” 😂😂😂

Does she think she’s above the law, we all now you’re stupid Flo, BUT, isolation means DONT GO OUT, it’s quite simple 🙄

• Haha
Wtf is she wearing today!? Her top is completely see through. It’s absolutely freezing and she’s made her top into a crop top?! 😂😂😂 so desperate!

• Haha
She loves herself doesn’t she. I can’t stand all that posing and cheap clothes. Why does she wear crop tops at her age?

Another instagrammer who’s in the home instagrammers list on Tattle does the same getting ready videos, pouting and posing. Get over yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok can we just UNappreciate the hair flick in this morning’s “getting ready”

and also has she completely forgotten her pledge to put up an appreciation post each morning in November? Clearly 🙄

• Haha
Ok can we just UNappreciate the hair flick in this morning’s “getting ready”

and also has she completely forgotten her pledge to put up an appreciation post each morning in November? Clearly 🙄
She can’t remember anything, no Brains whatsoever 😂😂
Remember the domestic abuse awareness she did for one day 🙄

She can’t remember anything, no Brains whatsoever 😂😂
Remember the domestic abuse awareness she did for one day 🙄
I think that's cos she was trying to get in with PTWM who actually tagged her in a Lumi tit post.
She's 30 (as we all know) and she's made her top a crop top with a hairband 😂😂 My daughter is 8 and does that 😂😂 would they be happy if Ella went out dressed like she does? Not setting a good example to all her kiddies is she? Does she think it makes her attractive? Always showing the belly off, but apparently benny is a teeth and eyes man? so cover the hell up it's freezing cold and you're old enough to realise you don't need to show everyone everything!
Maybe she's worried that people will think they're the same age? Who knows but she needs to keep telling us 😂
Isn't it nice how she's doing stuff at home everyday with Gracie. Oh no my mistake! I bet if it was Rosie or George off school, we'd see all these activities planned to keep them busy.
Oh and is that the 1st time we've seen Gracie doing any work, and guess what, it's cos Rosie is off now too! We'll be bombarded with how sad it is that Gracies isolation is up on Friday but now Rosie has to stay in (even though we know she won't) probably parade her round the playground to get George 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.