The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I’m actually laughing at the fact that she’s deleted the outing with Gracie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll have her at B&Ms soon if she’s not already taken her 🙄😂
I know it’s not funny but she bangs on so much about covid rules and she’s barely followed them for ages 😂 the apprentice at breakfast, the constant non essential shops lol , I’m sure her entering Bennys workplaces considering he works in houses probably isn’t allowed under the circumstances either but she also does that 😂

Tbh the kind of people who need to download a routine sheet probably won’t notice her terrible spelling anyway and the other half of her followers have already got Mrs hinch book of lists if you look at stuff she’s tagged in , why would they need someone else’s 😂
Well as usual she copies someone else’s ideas but at least Mrs Hinch’s is in a hard back book not on a loose sheet of paper ! Who needs a piece of paper with your cleaning routine on to pin up and mark off as you’ve done it . Hinch to do list mark 2 .

Reactions: 2
Well as usual she copies someone else’s ideas but at least Mrs Hinch’s is in a hard back book not on a loose sheet of paper ! Who needs a piece of paper with your cleaning routine on to pin up and mark off as you’ve done it . Hinch to do list mark 2 .
Tbh I’m forgetful and I write lists for things but they get put in the bin when I’m finished why would I bother printing a fancy sheet each morning or paying however much Mrs hinch is charging for her latest venture I mean did people not clean before Instagram? The mind boggles 😂😂
I don’t really write lists for chores tho the eyes see what housework needs done surely 😂😂

I messaged her and said self isolating does not mean taking the dog for a walk, and that I can’t believe she’s done that on an open platform and hope she can afford the fines!! She deleted her stories and blocked me.
I feel so strongly over the isolating part, my Dad has just come out of hospital after 2 weeks in there fighting covid and he’s got a long recovery at home ahead of him now and shes flouting every rule going

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She must have got some backlash for taking Gracie out then to delete it, and rightly so. She's so unbelievable fake as I very much doubt it will be addressed. 'dealing with Gracie issues' better at her house than at her mums is clearly just flouting all the guidance rather than sticking to the rules. Wonder if she was getting a bit wound up and rather than admit she couldn't cope flo took her out? Like Monday morning she was keeping the kids apart, Tuesday all together 🤦‍♀️

I messaged her and said self isolating does not mean taking the dog for a walk, and that I can’t believe she’s done that on an open platform and hope she can afford the fines!! She deleted her stories and blocked me.
I feel so strongly over the isolating part, my Dad has just come out of hospital after 2 weeks in there fighting covid and he’s got a long recovery at home ahead of him now and shes flouting every rule going
I hope your dad recovers quickly. It's exactly this reason you should feel passionate and say something, not to be blocked for pointing it out to her!

Omg why block you!! You’re just giving her the facts. She clearly cannot take criticism. Sorry but if you’re in the public eye then you either do it correctly or expect backlash.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he’s ok now x

Reactions: 5
Thanks, my Dad is on the mend but it’s affected his lungs and oxygen levels so much it’s going to be months before he recovers enough to return to work.
I wouldn’t care but she never even used to walk the dog untill a few weeks ago

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks, my Dad is on the mend but it’s affected his lungs and oxygen levels so much it’s going to be months before he recovers enough to return to work.
I wouldn’t care but she never even used to walk the dog untill a few weeks ago
When it was said on here that the poor dog is never taken out. She obviously needed an outlet today as she can't cope in the house.

Just maybe she shared too much info on the house move 😂
What else have I missed??

I still can't get over how thick she was, to publicly broadcast a lockdown breach on insta to thousands is mindblowing and then called her dog thick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Deleted the stories already.. We all seen them along with her followers so why bother to delete them? She doesn’t seem to have a clue what she’s doing half the time. She should really take time away from the ring light and concentrate on getting the basics correct.
The sales pitches are the worst I’ve seen, she’s got zero strategy. She’s also posting filtered photos as before and afters? What on earth 😂Doesn’t she realise that there is another 10,000 pushing it on Instagram 😂😂😂😂

I’m so sorry to hear about your dad and I hope he’s better soon <3
She’s clearly extremely insecure to block you and then pretend it never happened. She’s very insensitive towards people in your situation and would have made a lot of people angry today. She just seems to think she’s above everyone else in society it would seem!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny that she says she can’t reply to all messages and “Instagram hide them” yet she manages to get to that message today!

I always found it difficult to believe that other accounts of over 100,000 followers can respond yet her less than 20k account and she can’t keep up especially as she doesn’t work...oh so wait yes she does work, my bad

Reactions: 7
Funny that she says she can’t reply to all messages and “Instagram hide them” yet she manages to get to that message today!

I always found it difficult to believe that other accounts of over 100,000 followers can respond yet her less than 20k account and she can’t keep up especially as she doesn’t work...oh so wait yes she does work, my bad
Because it’s Flo ,not only is she lazy she’s anti social , she sees the msgs she just can’t be arsed, she wants all these fancy sponsers etc and she’s never going to get them because she does the bare minimum, her grid engagement is soo low

Because it’s Flo ,not only is she lazy she’s anti social , she sees the msgs she just can’t be arsed, she wants all these fancy sponsers etc and she’s never going to get them because she does the bare minimum, her grid engagement is soo low
Defo! She keeps deleting posts because she gets no likes... either that or half her followers are bought by Benny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Everytime I have messaged her she has responded quickly the same day. Usually within half an hour/an hour.

Edit: my point being she doesn’t follow me so any message I sent her would be in her ‘requests’ box which she always says is so full she can’t get through them. She must be on IG all day.

It only took her a few minutes to see that message too and then she deleted her stories and then blocked me, so she clearly knew she was in the wrong otherwise she wouldn’t delete her stories, glad I don’t have to see them all washing their face with the same product anymore lol

Reactions: 5
I have just under 3000 followers and I have almost as much, sometimes more, engagement on my posts than she does with her 20k!

I have just under 3000 followers and I have almost as much, sometimes more, engagement on my posts than she does with her 20k!
I only have 1000 and never have engagements 😂 but to be fair I didn’t start my page to be an influencer. I started it to document our house renovations

It only took her a few minutes to see that message too and then she deleted her stories and then blocked me, so she clearly knew she was in the wrong otherwise she wouldn’t delete her stories, glad I don’t have to see them all washing their face with the same product anymore lol
That is just so bad! Glad you told her off though because it was so bloody inappropriate

Reactions: 4
You can view her on Story Stalker . I do so that I don’t count in her followers . I unfollowed quite a while ago .

Everytime I have messaged her she has responded quickly the same day. Usually within half an hour/an hour.

Edit: my point being she doesn’t follow me so any message I sent her would be in her ‘requests’ box which she always says is so full she can’t get through them. She must be on IG all day.
between that and her coming on here to read about herself daily her phone must never be out of her hands 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.