The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can view her on Story Stalker . I do so that I don’t count in her followers . I unfollowed quite a while ago .
What’s the app, I need this as I can’t bare to count towards her followers anymore!! I’ve searched the app called story stalker but it’s says not available x

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe it ! Is she for real ?
Apparently the more recent ones she uses a tag generator, I looked as I was confused what #bhfyp was on all her posts and none of them are of any theme when you click it. But this post doesn't have that on there. This also explains the 'mom' ones and that they're spelt properly.
Can I also ask, the Lumi tit, is it used morning and night? I don't pay much attention and ask as she takes off eye makeup in the mornings, but if you're using that and washing face at night, how is it still on in the morning??

Reactions: 6
As a hairdresser it really bugs me that she clearly leaves purple/silver shampoo in for too long. It gives her a patchy finish and her hair cut isn't the best for her type of naturally curly hair.

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something btw she’s lost 100 followers overnight according to insta 🤨 she was pushing the other day to get to 20k she had 19.9k but this morning she’s only got 19.8k 😂 something must of pissed people off

The hashtags on this photo 😂😂
Also just felt like adding a photo as it can't be seen by anyone not signed up 🤭 so when flo comes and looks she won't know what it is 😜 yes I'm that childish!!
Fashionista & fashion blogger hahaha she’s ridiculous 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
#mumof5.....Nope! Don’t think so! You are mum of 2, the other 3 have a perfectly good mum.

#renegade....WTAF!
#Model....no love!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I missing something btw she’s lost 100 followers overnight according to insta 🤨 she was pushing the other day to get to 20k she had 19.9k but this morning she’s only got 19.8k 😂 something must of pissed people off

Fashionista & fashion blogger hahaha she’s ridiculous 😂😂😂
She did mention tattle on a story the other day so maybe some have come over here and find out that you can view her without adding to her follower numbers . Hope many more come over 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#Fitness ??? She literally pis@*d around in the garden a couple of times during Lockdown 1, that is not fitness 🤣

Reactions: 3
#Fitness ??? She literally pis@*d around in the garden a couple of times during Lockdown 1, that is not fitness 🤣
It’s all balls. She has said so many times the reason she is skinny is because of genes. Nothing more. She doesn’t do any exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no another face dildo - funny thing is she defo cannot afford to buy it to try it out and flaunt it to her empty followers. Actual laughing so much right now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That new face dildo looked like it was practically burning the girls skin off when she was doing it , it looked red raw 😂 I think I’ll pass, I like my skin in tact 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.