Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Pfffft she wouldn’t do anything like that with the kids. She’s just sat on front of that mirror with the ring light on 24/7 pretending she is ‘working’. She is so unbelievably lazy.

I don’t think her and Ben will go away. I think that was just another beg for freebies. She has extremely poor engagement and not a big folllowing - she’s not gonna get a weekend away. It amazes how much she actually thinks this would happen - who does she think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aww sure according to her she LOVES fishing they can go away in the tent for a few days.. that’s free 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Chickenuggets123

The tattoo looks awful - I can’t believe she thinks that looks good. Defo a home bargain’s price for those. They are uneven and look like one of the kids have drawn them on with a marker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
That made me so angry that comment today ‘my business is doing so well’ no it’s not Flo - stop trying to scam people into the trap you’ve fallen into. I really hope Instagram goes the same way as TikTok with the MLM ban and her page gets closed down. They shouldn’t be allowed to do it! SCAM SCAM SCAM. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: She really is vile and a embarrassment to society for trying to take people’s hard earned cash. Go and get a frigging job you lazy woman. She disgusts me today. Also, why you smearing soy sauce all over your face and calling it tan? It’s not a good look. Rant over.

Has anyone noticed she’s not wearing the tatty dressing gown since I mentioned it recently? 😂😂😂
Soy sauce all over her face 😭😂😂

right enough where is the smelly thing? 😂

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

I noticed that to as she turned to the side the filter came off, could see all her spots, I don’t have perfect skin myself but neither do I claim to or film
Myself and family all sharing the same thing to wash our faces
It’s the way she claims the face dildo works miracles, I think not! Makes me feel sick when they are doing that. I wonder if they all share a toothbrush and the same towel 🤮

• Sick

1-2/3:4

Oh god, if you think the reel for the lipstick is bad on insta, its on her Facebook with no music over, so you get her sounds, covered brows and badly timed turning 😂😂
Omg I just watched it. I felt so uncomfortable watching it but noticed that she only had one like 😂

• Haha

1-2/3:4

I assume year 3 because she is the same age as my step daughter and her birthday is around the same time

Reactions: 2

Gonefishing

I’ve got loads of bags to go after clearing the kids clothes out before Xmas but all charity shops are closed if you are in tier 4/5 so we are stuck with them for now!

Reactions: 2