Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oooh who sent this then 🤭😂

Edited to add: she must have been getting a lot of similar messages as she’s posted stories about other accounts following on from this post. No names mentioned and she hasn’t said any negative, just that she’s doing the best she can and basically what other accounts do is none of her business.

She has said that she has it really easy as her school have made it very easy for the children and that if her son didn’t have additional needs she wouldn’t need to sit with them as much.
I may or may not have sent something like this 😂. As said earlier though she doesn't follow flo now so is she aware of what she is/isn't doing?
I don't know how twitter works, where are thread name suggestions to vote?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Olive40

Yeah she loves to go on about it, not too sure what level he was though.
Mine was a complete dickhead even when he was scouted as a young’un, but back in the late 90’s early 2000’s it was a privilege to be a wag 😂😂😂 I can guarantee most of us are now divorced or living a lie 😂

😂😂 I can’t even though I’d love to put the cunt out to dry after everything he put us through! I really can’t 😂
I’m so intrigued haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She's really on the beg for matching christmas pj's, its so obvious.
In the style released family pjs the other night I’m sure I saw and the minor celebs always promote that stuff , one of the girls who has a range with them Flo shared pics of her the other day on her fb , she’s probably trying to hint for him to send her some 😂

• Haha

Gonefishing

To be fair you’re being completely responsible I can understand why you’ve done it, totally different scenario aswell as you are doing it to keep an elderly relative safe, that’s the guidelines in your situation...plus your kids are actually doing their work and I’m sure you’re perfectly capable of helping them.. in their family they don’t see anyone but each other & she’s got the literacy skills of a 5 yr old so there’s definitely something not adding up with flos tale.
Flo will come on later and mention a random made up elderly relative now, let’s all wait 🙈😂
Damn! I’ve given her content now!! Considering she seems to have zero contact with her family anymore I guess she only has herself and Benny to think about! I don’t have any parents of my own but I’d make sure they were part of my Xmas plans if I did! I’m also a bit confused because not so long ago when she was begging for freebies from Airbnb she said it was just the two of them for Xmas so she wanted to get away...now they have the kids?? Hmmm

Haha yes clean ones! And yeah I’d assume bathroom but either way that is not appropriate Instagram content

View attachment 325955
Yet we all know her period has been and gone, because of the boob lump talk. Of course these could be gracies, but surely have them in another bathroom, not her en suite. Like she purposely left a 'mess' to have something to do. I don't think George can be at his dad's as she said tree will be decorated by all the kids this weekend?

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
On the chapman chapter, I think someone said she used to be friends with Flo, she has said year 3 and 5 class closures. Looks like she forgot to mention that in her stories then
Closure of individual classes doesn’t mean that the whole family has to isolate only the child in the class where a child has tested positive. That only applies where one of the family tests positive so I’m not sure what is happening here .

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
She’s not a very good advert for her ridiculously expensive Lumi and the creams . Her skin was oily so changed her cream now it’s dry but of course that’s down to the weather 😂 keep up the good work Flo 🤪

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Oh god yeah that’s probably what happens - whilst they take the bins out and hoover up the leaves on the lawn. Oh no I’m sitting here laughing.. she reminds me of Cameron Diaz in the film Annie (2014). Especially with the chavvy lips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh my god they’ve even got the same random blond splashes at the front of their hair in that pic 😂
She’ll be telling us all Tommorow shes been told she looks like her, she won’t realise it’s an insult 😂😂

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

No it’s defiantly her that’s the fruit loop he is half decent and normal..I think she’s probably relied and lent on him for so long now he’s just used to her weirdness or as I like to call it bullshit.. if it was one of her kids she’s be singing it from the roof tops as she usually does I’m guessing it’s one of bens kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be nobody could be another reel of bollocks
I also think it’s a load of rubbish - especially the way she described the testing facility, it’s so made up. 😂😂😂 she just talks utter nonsense constantly.

So is “banging” her new word that she’s going to over use forever now? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, the sex line voice has made another appearance today 🤢
Sausage roll meat....that’s a new one, I’ve always used sausage meat 😂😂
Yep sausage roll meat, probs why she couldn't find any. If she really wanted to make them, sausages out the skins also work 😂

• Haha