Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooohooo

To a renovate a different house. Because I think they're both insecure and need change 😂

I skipped a lot of the Lumi shit this morning, but guys, did you know Ben is older than her 🤔🤣😂 also his friends laughed at him for using the Lumi, suggesting they watch her stories?? Apprentice can tell the difference after 5 days, yeah whatever!
Couldn’t watch her, the sales talk really makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 3

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
#Fitness ??? She literally pis@*d around in the garden a couple of times during Lockdown 1, that is not fitness 🤣

Ah those brows those brows! Gone from covering them with makeup and defending that they're tattoos and don't need to do anything to them, to now cleaning them of foundation and going over with pencil 😂 we won't get a thanks for pointing it out though will we! Also sells lipstick that she will occasionally shove in our faces but wearing mac today 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree she's not looking cool with letting them off school work. And maybe they're struggling cos they've missed so much because she couldn't be bothered in the last lockdown either, and by saying they're struggling she let's them stop, or maybe she just tells them to stop. Sorry but cleaning and hoovering will have to wait, if they're all so helpful children, get them to much in with other jobs after schoolwork. But actually surely the only thing she has to do is mop and hoover the stairs and clean bathrooms because everything else gets done in the bedrooms before they start? A bit of dusting maybe but can't see how that's disruptive to them learning?
'you need to work hard to get the rewards' yes normally at a proper job Flo not flogging a bloody face washer or getting money from you husband who probably gives money to compensate for those wandering eyes!
Hmm so part time working mummy having their separate children and a baby together has nothing do with this need for a baby all of a sudden, she has always answered that they wouldn't have a baby together as it wasn't right for them as a family and has 5 kids which is enough. As already said, trying to find a purpose and probably make herself into a baby account! Or it'll give her something to fill her stories about 🙄

How weird that all of a sudden now he’s saying ‘if it happens it happens’ also, we didn’t need to know she’s getting her coil out next month 🤮
She’s a joke and Abit of a mess for a 30 year old
If it happens it happens and then several stories later says that's not what they're going to do, they need to really think about it🤦‍♀️

Their kids are at the same school, possibly even same class, so it is fully expected to do a full day, not 55 minutes or an hour and a half like flo has bothered to do. I know all school expectations are different but same school 🤣🤣 just proves more what a joke she is!

Attachments

Last edited:

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Plus she rarely has 7 in the house! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also she doesn’t wash the bottom sheets on the beds that will save some time on the washing 😉😂

Does she think she’s a girl boss selling Avon? I think it’s a shame Benny is away out working on a Sunday and she literally just has lazy days for 7 days per week. Get a job for crying out loud, she has no excuse. She’s never making it on the gram that’s for sure 😂

‘Loads of people message me saying how do you get through the washing with 7 of you in the house’ what a complete lie - who would message her that 😂😂😂😂😂
Anything for content 😂😂

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

Oh I forgot 🤢 only when she wants her cleaning doing though 🙄

Also, Gracie is old enough (id think) to stay at home whilst she goes food shopping? Or maybe Ben could go and do it after work? Or maybe he could look after his child? Or maybe she could just go at night like normal people who work??
This is exactly what I’m thinking! If I need food shopping it’s always evenings because I have work during the day - like most people. She’s honestly just on to moan and moan because she can’t get to home bargains to buy more tat to fill that house with. If she had real responsibilities she wouldn’t be moaning about things like that. She comes across so selfish online - she does not care one bit about anyone apart from herself. Never takes the dog out, never takes the kids out anywhere unless it’s home bargains. There is no way she phoned the school either that’s a complete made up lie like everything else.
She probably realised those printables are copyright from the website I came across.

I’m not a dog owner so not sure how it works but I’m assuming if you can’t take your dog out it goes in the garden? I can’t see her as the type to be picking up it’s toilet from the garden - she probably just leaves it?:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chickenuggets123

I used to go first thing in the mornings after night shift, or at nights before work when my partner was home so I could go child free 😂 she just loves to make a fuss over nothing doesn’t she? 😂😂
I don’t have a dog either but She probably makes one of the kids pick the shit up ... “you need some fresh air guys but you need to earn it so pick up the shit whilst you’re out there“ 😂😂
Oh god yeah that’s probably what happens - whilst they take the bins out and hoover up the leaves on the lawn. Oh no I’m sitting here laughing.. she reminds me of Cameron Diaz in the film Annie (2014). Especially with the chavvy lips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Nora247

Not much engagement on her latest sales grid post - looks like her ‘large following’ are sick of the tat she’s trying to sell 😂!!! It’s such a load of nonense. Just before she started unpacking the Home Bargains bag today from her trip today (obviously) the filter came off her face, her skin is looking pretty bad from using that stupid thing constantly!
I noticed that to as she turned to the side the filter came off, could see all her spots, I don’t have perfect skin myself but neither do I claim to or film
Myself and family all sharing the same thing to wash our faces

Chickenuggets123

Her mother daughter post is weird. 'be the woman I know you can be'. It isn't a post wishing anything for the future either.

Shes a little girl, a little 7? Year old girl. She's not a woman or anywhere near being a woman. Allow her to be a little girl ffs.
It’s actually such a shame seeing the kids growing up with no toys and a camera on front of their face constantly and believing that’s normality... meanwhile the rest of us are trying to limit screen time to protect our children.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I hope she gets pulled over by the police, asked the purpose of her journey and gets sent back home. What an idiot.

• Heart
Tests are coming back within 24 hours in most places and after 48 you need to call so she’s either had the results and keeping quiet because she doesn’t want benny to go back to work or she’s just doing it for attention now
My brothers results took 4 days and my mums took 3 days :\ could be the area we are in ( same area as Flo) its annoying though