Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popo15

I'm only halfway through today's dots but she literally said she just said she saw the goat on someone else's account, then said she's taking the credit for it as she found it, yeah found it as much as you found the lounge wear on hinch but you won't take credit for that. I'm sure I'll be back before all the dots are watched 😂😂
Just came on to say exactly this! 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep reminding us Ben is older than her?
Maybe she's worried that people will think they're the same age? Who knows but she needs to keep telling us 😂
Isn't it nice how she's doing stuff at home everyday with Gracie. Oh no my mistake! I bet if it was Rosie or George off school, we'd see all these activities planned to keep them busy.

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
So a more well known influencer has said on her stories today she had loads of bags to take to a charity shop today, they’re all gone out of the room she said. So has she been able to take them? How come flo clearly hasn’t taken hers anywhere as she’d have made a big song and dance about it?

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I can't lie, I do like how she hasn't gone over the top with Christmas decs, but she was irritating this morning. She seems like she's conflicted on whether she wants to actually move or not. I wouldn't want to give up that house either.
I don’t know anything about mortgages etc... is it even possible for her to move in before Christmas now? Surely if the people who have bought her house wanted to be in there for Xmas she’d know by now? It all seems so disorganised

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
I just see Tanya Turner when I see her like someone else said, they even have the same ponytail 😂😂

Also Mrs H has been partnering with Tesco clothes I’m sure I saw the other day, they won’t need or want Flo, plus the way she dresses who would want her modelling for them 😂😂 what on earth is she wearing today?!

Hinting for another free holiday or air B&B (log cabin) I think too ... it didn’t work last time Flo remember but keep up its amusing to watch all the companies ignore you 😂
I posted that the other day 😂😂 you just know she’ll break out like a snarling Rottweiler at any given moment

• Haha

Gonefishing

I think this shows some grey hairs in those roots at the front, wondering if this is why she's got those blonde streaks? I'm certain a family member used to do her hair, but the last time, and this, it's been a salon. Another hint at a fall out.
You know when she answered those questions the other day and said she only buys for the kids (suggesting they don't buy for other family) what about 'baby shane' that she always boasts about buying for? And then said she's also spending money on Ben for the 1st time, another example of not understanding the question.
What about her mum abs siblings? Does she not buy for them too....hmmmm does make you wonder what is going on there!

Xoxoxox

I managed to drop some bags off to a lady that works for the local refuge so maybe depends on area.
I also managed to donate a Christmas tree and a few bags of my clothes to a lady collecting for them. She said they would be left for 3 days before being moved to the refuge - she worked there so all legit.

Not gonna lie, my son really struggles with homeschooling, he has asd so sees home as home and school as school but I managed to work out an adaptable way to homeschool with the schools support. If Rosie is struggling, its Flo's job to liase with the school and work it out. Not to just sack it off.

1-2/3:4

I thought that’s what she said . Didn’t she say she wasn’t sure what to do with just Gracie ? She talks that much c**p though maybe I misunderstood!
Nope she did say that. Steve was meant to pick them up from school

Reactions: 1

Wooohooo

You can view her on Story Stalker . I do so that I don’t count in her followers . I unfollowed quite a while ago .
What’s the app, I need this as I can’t bare to count towards her followers anymore!! I’ve searched the app called story stalker but it’s says not available x

mrskilt

I don’t think she’s had her hair done. I reckon she was on about the dressing gown curls 🤔

• Haha

1-2/3:4

Guys we need a new thread name. Any suggestions. Also can someone set it up lol? I’ve not done one before

Chickenuggets123

I know “bennys” family and no one calls him that except her lol his name is Ben and that’s what he’s knows as.. she is so over powering on him and the reason she has no friends is because she’s aware of the fact he does have a wondering eye.! Fact! God knows why she acts like she’s above all because I’ve driven past her house more than once and she always has rubbish overflowing outside..she’s a surface cleaner trust me!
the house is majorly done on a budget! Nothing wrong with that but it’s pure b&m/ home bargains gaff! So she needs to get off that high horse!
she’s a joke honestly it’s so cringe!
she should get off her phone and get them out those kids faces let them be kids and also I know every kid needs structure and chores but those kids do all the motherly jobs she should be doing!
Bens ex is a natural beauty she’s got to try keep up with her. Ain’t gonna happen!
I wish we knew what he sees in her 😂😂😂😂

Olive40

Honestly Benny reminds me so much of my ex , he was a pro footballer (can’t say who otherwise I will be outed as it was a big team 😂) at around the same time as Benny, they are cut from the same
cloth, arrogant, narcissistic twats who believe women are in ore of them for once playing football 😂😂😂 mine was always an absolute c&@t & always will be, they cheat gamble, & play away (in more ways then one) all the time 😂
I didn’t realise Benny had been a footballer.