Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1-2/3:4

Her mother daughter post is weird. 'be the woman I know you can be'. It isn't a post wishing anything for the future either.

Shes a little girl, a little 7? Year old girl. She's not a woman or anywhere near being a woman. Allow her to be a little girl ffs.
Ha I wonder if this has something to do with her ex. It’s perfect timing as the kids are at Steve’s this weekend.
Only reason I say this is because I have experience of my husbands ex and whenever we have the kids she always puts posts up to this effect

Reactions: 2

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She did talk about this in the past and confirmed that as far as she knows she isn’t of mixed race, so yet again she’s just being uneducated with her use of language.
Thanks. I was about to comment on the state of her hair and thought I’d better check.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So puffy and very manly looking lately. She’s also so desperate for content she referred to buns in the oven twice. Are you pregnant hun
Remember someone asked her on a question time ages ago if her and Benny would have kids and she was like we’d love to but we’ve spoke about it and we won’t be “ 🥴🥴

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
“There’s always going to be children with Flasher cloths” 😂😂
She spent all afternoon making another quote that’s misspelled? 😂😂

• Haha

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Ha I wonder if this has something to do with her ex. It’s perfect timing as the kids are at Steve’s this weekend.
Only reason I say this is because I have experience of my husbands ex and whenever we have the kids she always puts posts up to this effect
I thought the children were at their dad’s this weekend but they’re not 🤔

How on earth is Rosie in year 2? I have a daughter the same age and turns 8 on the same day as Rosie but she’s on year 3? Am I missing something

Crunchpie

She’s a dirty pig with those beds, rosie had the same sheet on for months and months and she wonders why she’s got some infection on her leg 🤢 not to mention she brought her covers home from primark and whacked them on her bed without being washed first... YUK 🤢
Yes!! 👏🏻 I meant to add she hadn’t even washed any of the new bedding first before using it. 🤢

PS. Afternoon Flo 👋

Wooohooo

So is “banging” her new word that she’s going to over use forever now? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, the sex line voice has made another appearance today 🤢
Sausage roll meat....that’s a new one, I’ve always used sausage meat 😂😂

• Haha

Crunchpie

Well she’s back on in full mode showing the kids as if nothing has really happened so WTAF was yday about?! She said they are still awaiting the results.

No sign of Ben so I reckon he's gone to work but I hope that I am wrong!

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Well she’s back on in full mode showing the kids as if nothing has really happened so WTAF was yday about?! She said they are still awaiting the results.

No sign of Ben so I reckon he's gone to work but I hope that I am wrong!
Ben was actually at the breakfast table but he could of went to work, I reckon they’re all going to break the rules anyways she’s never gave a shit before now she just won’t document it (like when Gracie was isolating and she took her out then deleted the post after being called out here 😂) she’s been banging on all week about lipsticks that are ready to go out so she’ll be away to the post office to post them, just because she can’t remember her lies doesn’t mean we won’t 😂

There was one suggested the other day by someone a few pages back that got loads of likes “wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa” , I opened a new thread last time I think it’s quite easy lol I can try again
Oh yes loved that one. Yes please if you could 😊 thank you!

Chickenuggets123

Anyone else notice Ella’s face each time she points the camera at her? She doesn’t look impressed and always turns away
Yes I’ve mentioned before - she looks fuming, I feel so bad for her. It must be so embarrassing if her friends see the videos, really feel for her!

What happened to the daily November thing/awareness for Domestic abuse? Guarantee by Feb/Mar the lumi will be ditched alongside that and she’ll say it’s because she needs to concentrate on the Reno when actually it’s because nobody buys them 😂😂😂😂

I still don’t think they’ll move though, I think there’s a lot of underlying issues - maybe they’ve been done for tax fraud!

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
She’ll have her at B&Ms soon if she’s not already taken her 🙄😂
I know it’s not funny but she bangs on so much about covid rules and she’s barely followed them for ages 😂 the apprentice at breakfast, the constant non essential shops lol , I’m sure her entering Bennys workplaces considering he works in houses probably isn’t allowed under the circumstances either but she also does that 😂

Tbh the kind of people who need to download a routine sheet probably won’t notice her terrible spelling anyway and the other half of her followers have already got Mrs hinch book of lists if you look at stuff she’s tagged in , why would they need someone else’s 😂
Well as usual she copies someone else’s ideas but at least Mrs Hinch’s is in a hard back book not on a loose sheet of paper ! Who needs a piece of paper with your cleaning routine on to pin up and mark off as you’ve done it . Hinch to do list mark 2 .

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Honestly Benny reminds me so much of my ex , he was a pro footballer (can’t say who otherwise I will be outed as it was a big team 😂) at around the same time as Benny, they are cut from the same
cloth, arrogant, narcissistic twats who believe women are in ore of them for once playing football 😂😂😂 mine was always an absolute c&@t & always will be, they cheat gamble, & play away (in more ways then one) all the time 😂
Oooo I’m really nosey and now I’m like whooooo 👀😂😂😂