The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that IGTV all about? A possible cure for insomnia?
Actually I think it was a “video me, video me, me, me, me, I’m trying hard to pretend I’m perfect, me, me and me” IGTV Shes taking our advise all the wrong way, go have FUN with the kids, it’s all so staged and fake!!! Also, I bet Ella at 17 loves to be pushed on the swing my her attention seeking stepmother 😷

Reactions: 3
Wtf is that IGTV all about? A possible cure for insomnia?
Can’t believe I’ve sat and watched that. Had to love Flo and her spontaneous puddle jump. Crazy!

Special mention to the pause in the editing where we were treated to a ‘fuzzy’ screen. Really built the tension.

Thumbs up. Keep this kind of content coming 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she always lie. No flo no one has ‘messaged you’ about homeschooling, you read it all here but don’t want to admit that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t understand how she can only allow those poor kids 2 hours a day of home schooling my 14 year old has to be logged into school from 08.40 till about 2.50 each day. If not I will revive a text to
Say she’s not in her lessons. Even my 7 year old is expected to be online for more than 2 hours. Unbelievable! I work for the ambulance service so feel the struggle of home schooling but I manage more than 2 hours a day while juggling a proper job! Think she needs to get a grip and stop worrying about what she looks like and concentrate on the kids education! I’ve followed her from when she was a smaller account and I can honestly say she was a far nicer person back then now I just cringe and watch her for pure amusement! 😂🙈😬

Reactions: 9
Anyone dislike her stupid middle path and hair hanging down from her ponytail? Or is it just me 🙈

2 hours school a day ... vile! Although to be honest I have to admit, I’m shocked Joanne is allowing this to happen with the older kids... does Harry not have exam prep?? Nobody is doing these kids any favours.
Everytime the camera panned to Ella yesterday she looked like she didn’t want to be on camera, not one of her smiles were genuine, you just need to look at older photos of her on the grid to see that yesterday’s smiles were forced .

Anyone dislike her stupid middle path and hair hanging down from her ponytail? Or is it just me 🙈
It’s a very 90s style but that’s her style I suppose 😂😂

Last edited:
Actually I think it was a “video me, video me, me, me, me, I’m trying hard to pretend I’m perfect, me, me and me” IGTV Shes taking our advise all the wrong way, go have FUN with the kids, it’s all so staged and fake!!! Also, I bet Ella at 17 loves to be pushed on the swing my her attention seeking stepmother 😷
Benny benny film me skipping through a puddle and then I’ll glance over and giggle because I’ll pretend I didn’t know. & whoever said a cure for insomnia? Surely the opposite 😂

I can’t understand how she can only allow those poor kids 2 hours a day of home schooling my 14 year old has to be logged into school from 08.40 till about 2.50 each day. If not I will revive a text to
Say she’s not in her lessons. Even my 7 year old is expected to be online for more than 2 hours. Unbelievable! I work for the ambulance service so feel the struggle of home schooling but I manage more than 2 hours a day while juggling a proper job! Think she needs to get a grip and stop worrying about what she looks like and concentrate on the kids education! I’ve followed her from when she was a smaller account and I can honestly say she was a far nicer person back then now I just cringe and watch her for pure amusement! 😂🙈😬
So does mine with registration before each lesson.

My eldest 2 have to be logged on to school work 8:25 to 2:30 and my 6 and 10 year old logged on 9:00 to 12:00 and then there is afternoon tasks set for them. All with a 2 year old running round in the background, How can she get away with 2 hours. She said homeschooling is not the norm for them, does she think it is for anyone? And if they are struggling surely that means they need to be doing more work and improving

Reactions: 5
Surely you aim to do a whole day and if they struggle you stop, each child individually. Not aim to do 2 hours and then stop. See she addressed being present in the moment, but it was actually meant to not film every part of the day. How about addressing that we know your younger 2 have a full day of school planned flo as we've seen it on sians stories. Joker! Plan 2 hours and then not sit and support them in any way just piss off upstairs to do stories! Try doing a proper job, having 2 kids to set up, a 2 year old and a paid job you also need to fit in! Then understand its a struggle but you have to do it. I won't allow my kids to sit idol. Sit and do it with them, understand and work through their struggles not just say oh I don't get it either shall we stop and give up. I don't know of any high school children that 2 hours work would be acceptable tbh. She makes me so wound up! We also don't need to see your kid in the bath! Are you trying to prove they all wash, we've had benny going out the shower, Ella out the shower and now Rosie in the bath!

Reactions: 7
2 hours! duck me that’s generous of you Flo!! Imagine if I decided to do that with work. “sorry boss I’m not used to this home working so I’m only going to do two hours”
TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT WORK ETHIC
but then i guess if you don’t have any yourself....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have also noticed that none of her local friends follow her anymore including mums at the school...

I have also noticed that none of her local friends follow her anymore including mums at the school...
No wonder, no decent parent would want to be associated with her and her self serving bullshit & lies ... at this point anyone that does still support her or like is obviously as uneducated and thick as her!
And btw Flo I can guarantee whatever you read on here won’t be a patch on what the school mums are saying about you love 😂😂
I don’t have a kid at school anymore thank god , but reading all of you lot on here powering through with jobs schooling etc .. genuinely I have so much respect for you all!

• Heart
2 hours a day!!! Proudly putting it out there too 😣 Unbelievable, the biggest joke is all the kids (except the little one) are of secondary school age aren’t they? There’s something fundamentally wrong if they can’t sit down and get on with it whilst under supervision......trouble is the supervision can’t be arsed to supervise, too busy with a phone in her face 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Oooh who sent this then 🤭😂

Edited to add: she must have been getting a lot of similar messages as she’s posted stories about other accounts following on from this post. No names mentioned and she hasn’t said any negative, just that she’s doing the best she can and basically what other accounts do is none of her business.

She has said that she has it really easy as her school have made it very easy for the children and that if her son didn’t have additional needs she wouldn’t need to sit with them as much.

• Heart
Oooh who sent this then 🤭😂

Edited to add: she must have been getting a lot of similar messages as she’s posted stories about other accounts following on from this post. No names mentioned and she hasn’t said any negative, just that she’s doing the best she can and basically what other accounts do is none of her business.

She has said that she has it really easy as her school have made it very easy for the children and that if her son didn’t have additional needs she wouldn’t need to sit with them as much.
I may or may not have sent something like this 😂. As said earlier though she doesn't follow flo now so is she aware of what she is/isn't doing?
I don't know how twitter works, where are thread name suggestions to vote?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.