The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah OK, I searched but didn't see sian following her, but flo following sian, but see both ways now.
I thought those Xmas tablets were rubbish last week and couldn't work them, now she's got a swipe up???
Just seen this, I don’t understand ? I thought they were horrible and didn’t work and now they are great and work with teams 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
2 hours a day!!! Proudly putting it out there too 😣 Unbelievable, the biggest joke is all the kids (except the little one) are of secondary school age aren’t they? There’s something fundamentally wrong if they can’t sit down and get on with it whilst under supervision......trouble is the supervision can’t be arsed to supervise, too busy with a phone in her face 🙄🙄
George is in year 6 so goes to high school next year so this year is an important year for him . Not sure what is happening with SATS this year .

• Wow
Just seen this, I don’t understand ? I thought they were horrible and didn’t work and now they are great and work with teams 🤦‍♀️
Well we have a couple of answers 1, she was too thick to work them properly last week, or 2, they're still tit but she wants to earn something from the swipe up link

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh who sent this then 🤭😂

Edited to add: she must have been getting a lot of similar messages as she’s posted stories about other accounts following on from this post. No names mentioned and she hasn’t said any negative, just that she’s doing the best she can and basically what other accounts do is none of her business.

She has said that she has it really easy as her school have made it very easy for the children and that if her son didn’t have additional needs she wouldn’t need to sit with them as much.
I thought sians answers were incredibly tactful , she is defo a more likeable insta page, but as we know her kids go to the same school as flos it’s just confirmed really what we all already knew ... flos a lazy dunce 😂😂
I wonder how many of the people msg her about home schooling ethic in comparison to other accounts were on about Flo 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The more I watch of her the more I'm just skipping thru her posts and disliking her. I recommend the sofa she bought as I'd seen one myself, I didn't want recognition or tagging but the way she was like "Oh I've found the perfect sofa" she didn't even thank me in pm.

• Angry
I find this woman so strange! Like really strange, when I first started following her I thought she was so nice and she used to work with benny not sure what doing like but she wasn’t like what she is now

Her kids will suffer if she doesn’t sort her kids schooling out x

So today she’s only doing an hour of schoolwork and then taking them for a long drive. I understand it’s the anniversary of her Dads death, but if the kids were at school she couldn’t just take them out of school after an hour!!

The toxic positivity from her drives me mad, she looks really heartbroken today, but she's still trying to push this positive attitude, like a typical mlm hun. Its perfectly normal on the anniversary of your parents death to feel like crap and to want to just take it slowly. Its also not the end of the world if the kids see that she is grieving, as these are totally normal emotions.

QUOTE="Nora247, post: 3494862, member: 149213"]
So today she’s only doing an hour of schoolwork and then taking them for a long drive. I understand it’s the anniversary of her Dads death, but if the kids were at school she couldn’t just take them out of school after an hour!!
[/QUOTE]
Not to mention that it's also a lockdown and you're only supposed to exercise in your local area, not go driving off wherever you like.
An Instagram page to make her dad proud of her. He'd probably prouder if you put some energy into the kids education. Honestly I can't imagine getting up each day and putting a limit on how much work my kids are going to do. This is absolutely detrimental to them, especially the older ones.

• Heart
So once again breaking lockdown rules taking a long drive presumably out of area complete breach of the guidelines! Completely empathise with her it’s a difficult day! 1 hour home schooling is a joke what exactly will those kids learn from this. 😡😡

• Heart
Honestly sometimes I think her grief is shown or displayed for content... (remember bennys mums grave??? ) It’s the same 2 photos perpetually shared when it’s her dad ... and sorry she wants her dad to be proud of her insta? What not her parenting skills or his grandchildren?? She will say ANYTHING for a story or to wriggle out of home schooling in my opinion ... and also it’s still a lockdown you’re not supposed to drive anywhere for a walk, I saw in the paper 2 woman got fined for it the other day maybe she’ll be today’s fine 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thing is she's going to drive an an area she likes to go to to remember him, he's not even there! So she could go for a very local walk with him in mind. Not like it's his actual bench, or his memorial or grave she's going to. So breaking lockdown to go somewhere she likes to remember him.

They'll look back and resent her for not getting them to try harder at school, memories don't pay bills Flo!! Not that you'd understand that.

Last edited:
She really has no shame that she is failing those children, not even just her children, someone else’s too!
She thinks she’s above the rules....it’s the likes of her we are in this problem by flouting the rules! Never watched someone so thick!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thing is she's going to drive an an area she likes to go to to remember him, he's not even there! So she could go for a very local walk with him in mind. Not like it's his actual bench, or his memorial or grave she's going to. So breaking lockdown to go somewhere she likes to remember him.

They'll look back and resent her for not getting them to try harder at school, memories don't pay bills Flo!! Not that you'd understand that.
It was only a few weeks ago she said she had nowhere to go to remember him so they drove to some random field, cried then drove home.

Reactions: 8
I hope she gets pulled over by the police, asked the purpose of her journey and gets sent back home. What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’m sure that’s what she’s said before. When she had that meltdown and they went to that random field I’m sure It’s the same one she went to today. Unless she has multiple places she ‘remembers her dad’ at

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I’m sure that’s what she’s said before. When she had that meltdown and they went to that random field I’m sure It’s the same one she went to today. Unless she has multiple places she ‘remembers her dad’ at
She definitely said before it was an hour away now she’s saying it’s not and it where they are allowed to go

She definitely said before it was an hour away now she’s saying it’s not and it where they are allowed to go
I was under the impression you’re not to drive for exercise unless you live somewhere where you absolutely can’t walk to exercise? She has a field behind her house so surely she shouldn’t be driving to another one??

Plus her family live far away she’s said this before on several occasions , so it would make sense this latest field would be miles away from her.... near her family home. She’s a tit liar 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.