Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1983d

I just checked out the price of the lumi. Wow 200 quid? Does it do the dishes as well?! I think its wrong and exploitative to charge that much and for others to promote it. I've found others for much less online with more attachments.
Worst but about it though is the bit when she shows what is on it after she's so called 'cleansed' IT'S NOT DIRT the cleanser is that colour to start with 😳🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Noodles38

When Florence started her account i remember Sian from The Chapman Chapter shouting her out all the time and telling her followers to go follow TaylorMadeHome. I’m sure I remember a time they went to Home Bargains together too.

I don’t watch Chapman Chapter very often so I don’t know if she mentions Florence at all but I never see any tags or anything from Flo.

Also Sian has children, not sure how old but similar in age to Rosie/George, and they go to the same school as I remember Sian waving to Flo on the school run. They never seemed to have any play dates or anything back when we were allowed.

No real point to this except me thinking it strange that they don’t seem to mention each other anymore.
I was thinking the same, no mention anywhere is chapman, wonder what happened there

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
She’s basically just addressed most of the stuff from here as per ... hi Flo 🙋‍♀️ I love how she keeps referring to the kids being off school as “MY” decision... eh there’s 3 other parents involved ... no she did not make that decision by herself 🤣🤣 (I still think one of them has covid and they have no choice, realistically there will be no fine if that’s the case ) I don’t know much about school fines but one of the comments on here said it was £60 per kid per day... nobody in their right mind can afford that ..not even Flo 🤣
Wonder if it’s Rosie funny how she’s off and so is her class. Or it’s benny who’s working regardless. If he doesn’t work he doesn’t get paid.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Or the tiles in the kitchen 😂

Well we all knew she wasn’t original. I found the exact site she’s copied with printables for daily jobs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve found another Taylor-made mama who has a site offering the same.... strange huh? I think not 😂
Nothing original about her . Does she not realise that she’s too late to the party to have any impact on Instagram?

no flouncing

VIP Member
She started her latest stories saying she was just sitting on the sofa ‘working’. Ended by saying she’s just going to sit there and chill 😄 clearly talking to her camera is her idea of working!

Also, listening to her talking about the house move. Why did they even build that gym in the garden when they knew they were planning on moving house 😂

• Haha

Nora247

I totally agree with you . It’s so many different colours . It certainly needs some attention . If I remember rightly she was gifted products from Fudge . If so she’s not a good advert for them .
Yes she was gifted fudge products and the morning after she used them it looked 3 different colours, really brassy on the ends. Terrible advertisement

I’m itching to see what the tree will look like. Surely her lounge can’t look any worse? 😂😂😂😂 if Benny does carpentry you would expect her house to look a bit better. Did they do up that house? It looks very outdated.
Yep, and only lived there 4 years! Most of the pics are on Ben's carpentry page so he must have done it too.

The posts of her prancing around half naked have been deleted 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They're now in her reels instead of the grid 🙄🙄

• Haha

Xoxoxox

Her new hair isn't done well at all, the root drag hasn't been done correctly, the mid to bottom looks tonnes better with a good toner, I can see where the hairdresser has gone slightly wrong with it (hairdresser myself). The last time she had it done it was patchy as well. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so stuck up 🤣

Her parents are both white she’s just being an uneducated knob 😂
I have hair like hers thick wavy and frizzy and I’m also white, I’ve never felt the need to refer to my hair as an Afro because that would be offensive.. some days I do call it a birds nest tho especially if it’s been windy 😩😂
Yeah she said she was white, I don't get why she keeps calling her hair a fro, so offensive. My hair is curlier than hers and I'm white, my hair is just curly, its not an afro.

• Heart

Wooohooo

Wtf is that IGTV all about? A possible cure for insomnia?
Actually I think it was a “video me, video me, me, me, me, I’m trying hard to pretend I’m perfect, me, me and me” IGTV Shes taking our advise all the wrong way, go have FUN with the kids, it’s all so staged and fake!!! Also, I bet Ella at 17 loves to be pushed on the swing my her attention seeking stepmother 😷

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I just read it all - wow. I don’t think other mums give their kids FLASH and CLOTHS for their Christmas, not like you Flo 😂😂😂😂

I’m also concerned that she drives about until she falls asleep with a car full of 5 kids. Sorry but why can’t she check what she has written before she posts it? It’s a load of rubbish and it just comes across like she is the one who is stressed because she spent all her money on tat and can’t afford Christmas now.
She doesn’t do that at all in the car let’s be honest the whole time I’ve watched her she’s done nothing fun with those kids, she makes every excuse under the sun for George NOT to have fun, and the one time they were in the car at night was she not having some mad meltdown to get to a field ?! 😂
There’s no way she’s driving about with them till she’s about asleep 😂😂

Last edited:

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Selling products and gadgets that make you so much better that you'll still always use a filter 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure she had links to the now apparent rubbish tooth whitening at the time? Anyone remember? So made some money from it and now she can try and flog this one we'll admit that one was crap. This really bugs me that some people think everyone has no memory to recall these things.
Yeh her and Benny were both gifted some Whitening stuff from some company about a year ago I remember 😂😂 it was some company a few of them were using at the time I just can’t remember what stuff it was

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s took Gracie out, considering she said she looked into the isolating rules so much meaning she knew she could leave Joannes house and stay at their house, she didn’t read into it very well did she.
She’ll have her at B&Ms soon if she’s not already taken her 🙄😂
I know it’s not funny but she bangs on so much about covid rules and she’s barely followed them for ages 😂 the apprentice at breakfast, the constant non essential shops lol , I’m sure her entering Bennys workplaces considering he works in houses probably isn’t allowed under the circumstances either but she also does that 😂

I missed that too . Such a stupid woman . I do hope she gets someone to proof read all her routine sheets before she uploads them because her spelling is atrocious and if she is trying to be professional which she keeps harping on about she desperately needs to up her game .
Tbh the kind of people who need to download a routine sheet probably won’t notice her terrible spelling anyway and the other half of her followers have already got Mrs hinch book of lists if you look at stuff she’s tagged in , why would they need someone else’s 😂

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
No sign of George, even at breakfast. Unless Ben has taken him to football - you know, the one she wanted him to do nearer home so she could fan girl 🙄
She needs to buy deep fit sheets for her bed, we don't all need to see it being put back on every day!
Wait for the incoming posts about the new face machine - which was for Ben not her remember as she's not old enough 😬
I would just like to see clean sheets on her bed for once tbh 😂😂 climbing in to fresh covers and a manky sheet doesn’t appeal to me 😂😂

unsure why she’s used both dildos on her face aswell... maybe it’s filthy from being on her filthy sheets 😂😂

• Haha

Popo15

Hi there! Glad you found us! Whilst on the talk of gadgets, she made a point of saying 2nd hand for the kiddies not made of money, and then gracie picked up a brand new ipad when they were looking at the cheap bedding and it's for Ben's business. How rude for the kids. All hail king benny!
Flasher cloths 😂 is that some new product hinch will be selling?
I was about to say this about his new iPad ‘for work’ 🤨😂😂