The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw this before seems appropriate for this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This has made my night - this was made for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’ll be laughing out very loud every single time she claims she’s a business owner.

Who does she think she is - my inbox is open? She probably only receives mails from people asking her to join their teamπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd never heard of it, just looked online and is 'sold out', so should have said they can't get tickets rather than trying to look like she's sticking to non existant rules. Because if it's the same area you can travel πŸ˜‚ blatant content filler!
Wasn't she hoping to get to 20k by Christmas? Better get buying those extra followers if that's going to happen in 6 days!
Also she only wanted to go to get pictures for β€˜the gram’ she openly admitted that, not to have a nice time. Just for crap to post on insta to use 10000 hashtags to get more followers. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they can’t go to Bedgebury to see the lights. If all of Kent is tier 3 and the event is outdoors and allowed to remain open, then what’s the problem?
They can go, I know someone who lives close to us and they are all going she probably couldn’t get tickets as they all sold out in September/October.

Reactions: 8
They can go, I know someone who lives close to us and they are all going she probably couldn’t get tickets as they all sold out in September/October.
Ben probably couldn’t be bothered taking her as she would probably be running about with the full tripod/ringlight like an absolute twit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Worried whether the kids could come home, hello thick as tit, they could move between parents in the 1st full lockdown and can do the same now. More unnecessary story fillers πŸ™„ and panic you'd have to pick them up so they didn't spend the whole of Christmas at their other homes, maybe they'd prefer that?
And we know you didn't go to the lights cos you didn't have tickets, and you obviously weren't planning on going away with Ben or you'd have booked it, not be on 20th December and say you were planning to do it in 6days time πŸ˜‚
Time to work on that website πŸ˜‚ if it's mentioned enough she might address it πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This has made my night - this was made for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’ll be laughing out very loud every single time she claims she’s a business owner.

Who does she think she is - my inbox is open? She probably only receives mails from people asking her to join their teamπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You’ve obviously forgotten that amongst all her other titles she is also a counsellor 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worried whether the kids could come home, hello thick as tit, they could move between parents in the 1st full lockdown and can do the same now. More unnecessary story fillers πŸ™„ and panic you'd have to pick them up so they didn't spend the whole of Christmas at their other homes, maybe they'd prefer that?
And we know you didn't go to the lights cos you didn't have tickets, and you obviously weren't planning on going away with Ben or you'd have booked it, not be on 20th December and say you were planning to do it in 6days time πŸ˜‚
Time to work on that website πŸ˜‚ if it's mentioned enough she might address it πŸ˜†
She is honestly the most dense person in the home account world. I cannot believe the stories this morning about extended households. The rules are very clear for extended/blended families and have been the entire pandemic. Sorry, what an absolute clown of a woman! πŸ˜‚ Other mums must be having a right giggle at her embarrassing posts this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
She is honestly the most dense person in the home account world. I cannot believe the stories this morning about extended households. The rules are very clear for extended/blended families and have been the entire pandemic. Sorry, what an absolute clown of a woman! πŸ˜‚ Other mums must be having a right giggle at her embarrassing posts this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm not even a 'blended' family and I know the bloody rules.

So it's now other parents, or their mum, their dad instead of Joanne and Steve is it? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Why does this hole STILL not understand lockdown 😐😐 β€œI didn’t know if I could get my kids back” oh piss off Flo you’ve had a blended family since the beginning & not once did Boris say you can’t see your children πŸ™„
If she had brains she’d be dynamite!! Worst part is she’s proud of how thick she is. Says it all with a grin on her face. Absolute clown. 🀑
Also does her tier 4 mean she can’t go out for tit bits of shopping like primark for bedcovers? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just cannot with her. There are people spending Christmas alone after they were given a bit of hope that was ripped away last night, she knows she can still see her kids, so what was all that about?!

• Heart
I just cannot with her. There are people spending Christmas alone after they were given a bit of hope that was ripped away last night, she knows she can still see her kids, so what was all that about?!
Case of I’m alright Jack b****r you 😑

Reactions: 4
OMG trying her wedding dress on bragging it still fits ! Not like she got married 40 years ago πŸ˜‚

• Haha
OMG trying her wedding dress on bragging it still fits ! Not like she got married 40 years ago πŸ˜‚
Plus she’s not given birth since which is one of the main reasons woman’s figures change πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Anything for attention β€œBENNY LOOK AT MEβ€πŸ˜΄πŸ€£

• Haha
Poor Benny looks shattered from working - why on earth is she filming them eating their scrambled egg on toast? No wonder the guy has no interest in spending time with her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t think I could be with someone who wasn’t interested in me - you can tell his head is elsewhere. She’s begging him to go for a walk - mortified.
She acts so desperate constantly - must be awful living in that house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The cringe levels of this Woman filming them eating their Scrambled Egg πŸ™ˆ I’m embarrassed for her!
Then prancing around the House in her Wedding Dress 🀣 You can just tell she’ll have been gagging for attention from β€˜Benny’ in it πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting the urge to swat the twatting bee on her nose in the hope you might miss!

• Haha
Why film yourself eating?

Look at me in my wedding dress with my fake tits. Get over yourself woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.