The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is really starting to iratate me, like her mother feel so sorry for poor George its all about Rosie i cant be doing with her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie is really starting to iratate me, like her mother feel so sorry for poor George its all about Rosie i cant be doing with her🤣
She’s starting to annoy me too 🙈 😂

I Don’t get why she got to walk into the elf stuff herself, it should of been both/all of the kids together , that will lead to the kids resenting each other later in life if Flo isn’t careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair looked greasy when she was straightening it this morning. I think she fiddles with her hair far too much, you can tell on stories. One min its up then its down and shes always running her hands through it, makes it greasy far quicker. She uses far too much purple/silver shampoo, its not the saviour, she needs a good toner on it. Is Gracie back to school? I find it so irritating that she drills routine into her kids, they can't even lie in in that house but runs to the shops the night before an event panicking. As if she called us trolls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but why has she not worked for the past 7 years and depended completely on Benny. Poor bloke. I completely understand mums staying home with little ones before they start school but what is her excuse? She expects him to go out and work to provide for her and HER children while she sits on Instagram and swans about in homebargains all day. I’ve never seen laziness like it

Reactions: 11
She’s starting to annoy me too 🙈 😂

I Don’t get why she got to walk into the elf stuff herself, it should of been both/all of the kids together , that will lead to the kids resenting each other later in life if Flo isn’t careful.
🤣 i know its all rosie with the tooth fairy and all her gifted tooth fairy crap🤣 no wonder he wanted live with his dad xx

Yeah Rosie was cute, but just screamed spoilt, why did she get to go through everything in her own. I've got kids similar in age to George and Rosie, and they'd be gutted if 1 went and looked through it all without them, they want to be excited together!
New bedding but the same fitted sheets 🤢 noticed us all again today - hi! Take notice of advice we're giving you too, wear clothes! Prancing round in a bra, even calling it a crop top doesn't make it better when you have nothing under it, and it's that short and style, it's a bra! Your step kids are there for god sake, have some respect for them!
Won't post stuff she doesn't believe in, back to that toothpaste from last year then?? Never had money to spare for stuff, then says she paid for her own Lumi before she started selling them, yeah I mean that's someone that only has money for bills 🙄 always been buying tit from home bargains too. Sales pitch! She's clearly not as thick as she makes out, as it's a sales pitch and trying to recruit. OK ok she's still thick 😂
Chapman chapter posted yesterday about needing to still be in the same room as her boy when home learning and she can't just swan off and do her jobs, it came across as a bit of a dig to flo 😂 also when she said not to buy on black Friday if you can't afford it. Strained friendship there or did I just read into that?
Omg I just came on here to say about the Chapman chapter dig!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow. What an unbelievably horrendous sales pitch. The only person that has fallen for that very sales pitch is.... HER. She’s been conned into this ‘new business’ by the woman above her 😂😂😂😂... now she’s trying to scam other people into believing they can make a living from this. The online stats for the company explain exactly how much you can earn and it’s laughable. You’ll be lucky if it pays your phone bill. It’s been around for years and there are thousands of people trying to sell it and you are not going to make any money from it Flo. You’ll find that out the hard way though, the woman above you will be laughing each time you buy products 😂😂

I would be embarrassed if I hadn’t worked for 7 years and let a man support me and my children. I know there are people that do it.. it wouldn’t matter how much he earned.. I would still go out to work and contribute. She’s an absolute joke - I actually feel sorry for Benny a bit now.

Put some clothes on - you are not one bit attractive. It’s not your viewer’s fault your husband gives you 0 attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything she does is done for attention! Let’s just remind ourselves!
She reminds me of someone I used to know in my local area who would compulsively lie about anything and everything, and over share & upload daily on all her socials for some weird validation from strangers because everyone local to her knew exactly what she was like and wouldn’t associate with her. 😂

• Heart
Um.. giving school a miss today! Surely telling the teacher that information why your absent from the education instead of followers!
Break from the school work.... cleaning day and quick sales pitch please 🤦🏽‍♀️

Um.. giving school a miss today! Surely telling the teacher that information why your absent from the education instead of followers!
Break from the school work.... cleaning day and quick sales pitch please 🤦🏽‍♀️
Did she just honestly say online she was missing school because she has washing & housework to do ?! 🤦‍♀️... never mind I suppose Rosie can be an insta hun like her in years to come no education needed ... just a man with a wage, an iPhone & ring light 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Did she just honestly say online she was missing school because she has washing & housework to do ?! 🤦‍♀️... never mind I suppose Rosie can be an insta hun like her in years to come no education needed ... just a man with a wage, an iPhone & ring light 😳😂
What the actual F!!!!! Blitz your house on the weekend. Sit and help your child! Or is it that you don’t understand it either Flo!! Those poor kids.

Reactions: 13
Thank you so much for your kind worlds and transferring my family ! She really needs to join Rosie at school never mind washing and cleaning . She’s a joke .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Rosies not doing school work because she’s struggling with it and perfect Mum there can’t sit with her to do it because she has washing to do!! How does she think people that work 12 hours a day do their washing? Imagine if your child was struggling at school and found the work a bit difficult so you say, have the day off and clean the house with me! What is that teaching Rosie really? find something in life hard, have a cry and give up on it and film yourself surface cleaning a house, I really can’t believe it

• Heart
What kind of parent puts their housework over their kids education???? I don’t understand it.

Sick of the bloody sales pitch every day, who is she trying to convince? Did anyone else see that story from another account showing a cheaper Aldi version of the lumi spa? Not sure if we are allowed to mention names of smaller accounts.

Reactions: 12
Its like an army camp. She's not doing school work but she has to help her mum wash up. Feel really bad on those kids. I don't think they are bad kids, they just never seem to have the chance to be kids. Always doing chores, or have a half arsed mum on insta stories whilst they are trying to learn. Shame.

So Rosies not doing school work because she’s struggling with it and perfect Mum there can’t sit with her to do it because she has washing to do!! How does she think people that work 12 hours a day do their washing? Imagine if your child was struggling at school and found the work a bit difficult so you say, have the day off and clean the house with me! What is that teaching Rosie really? find something in life hard, have a cry and give up on it and film yourself surface cleaning a house, I really can’t believe it
Exactly this!! It’s counter productive letting her have all this time off! She thinks it’s silly that she had 45 mins to do a project & was done in 10 and she had to still sit there for the rest of the time! Well yes!! What’s wrong with that?! Tell her to do even more research on the animal or draw a picture or whatever! Not to just give up when things become tough in life! Not teaching good life skills at all!!

I don't get how it's harder to sit in front of a tablet and have the teacher run the day, rather than a few sheets? Sent home last lockdown. She can't sit there with her for the day, there's a problem here, not because she's working or looking after other children but because they need a break and to clean! Unreal!

If someone has their hand up Infront of their face I’m pretty sure they don’t want to be filmed!! If I was that girls mother I would not be happy with that..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.