The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - why did she ring gracies school to ask if she could keep her at home rather than sending her to school? Surely her mum or dad would do that, not her stepmum. She’s so controlling over all of their lives, even the kids she’s just stepmum to 🤢
Surly they wouldn’t talk to her she’s not her parent and I can’t see Joanne giving permission when she’s her mother and more than capable

Reactions: 8
Question - why did she ring gracies school to ask if she could keep her at home rather than sending her to school? Surely her mum or dad would do that, not her stepmum. She’s so controlling over all of their lives, even the kids she’s just stepmum to 🤢
Well Gracie is her child too don’t forget 😡

Reactions: 1
Come on flo hurry up and get your website going! I’m desperate to print off your job sheets and have the kids do all the jobs and never have to lift a finger again!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Surly they wouldn’t talk to her she’s not her parent and I can’t see Joanne giving permission when she’s her mother and more than capable
Years ago I had to give the school permission for my partner to phone or be phoned about my son because we weren’t married and obviously had a different surname than my son and I, but a friend who’s married to someone with kids from a previous marriage (all the same surname) seemed to be able to phone the same school no bother?! That’s just one school in my area though everywhere else could be different... I can picture Flo third wheeling on parents evenings and stuff so Benny and Joanne aren’t “alone together “ 😂😂

Come on flo hurry up and get your website going! I’m desperate to print off your job sheets and have the kids do all the jobs and never have to lift a finger again!!!
Wonder what’s happened to that she’s made no mention of it either ?! ... Flo can we get an update!? We know you read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Gracie is her child too don’t forget 😡
Oh I forgot 🤢 only when she wants her cleaning doing though 🙄

Also, Gracie is old enough (id think) to stay at home whilst she goes food shopping? Or maybe Ben could go and do it after work? Or maybe he could look after his child? Or maybe she could just go at night like normal people who work??

Reactions: 8
Why does she think she's Gracie's mum? OK, so I'm all for step parents playing an active role but surely this is something they should be discussing with Joanne before pulling her out of school? Very controlling lady.

Reactions: 11
So she wants to keep gracie off because she thinks it’s safer but doesn’t want a fine?! In the same sentence she admitted gracie needs routine 🤯🤯 Joanne plz come and save your child Flo is clearly neglectful
Weird how she’ll phone to see if she can keep the girls off “from being exposed to covid” but never George!! He can be exposed as much as possible Flo couldn’t care less about him 😐 she just wants the girls home to clean her house let’s face it selfish Lazy woman 😂😂
No, I think what she wants is to keep Gracie off so they can go out together and buy tit, and flo can carry on pretty normal, but when they have to isolate she has to stay home. Can't go and buy crap for content on the gram if staying in 😂 so we'll probably have some sort of drama about doing an online food shop and lack of meals being delivered - even though she could just add stuff in gousto, which doesn't seem to be mentioned that much now? Also what does she do with Gracie when doing school run for George and Rosie as presumably she needs to get out the car for Rosie, George is big enough to take himself in and out. Gracie obviously stays home, or in the car but she won't leave her to shop? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone gift her a eyebrow pencil for god sake...the lack of colour where she’s gone over them with foundation or god know what else makes me feel very uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone gift her a eyebrow pencil for god sake...the lack of colour where she’s gone over them with foundation or god know what else makes me feel very uncomfortable
Looks even worse with such a dark lip colour as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I forgot 🤢 only when she wants her cleaning doing though 🙄

Also, Gracie is old enough (id think) to stay at home whilst she goes food shopping? Or maybe Ben could go and do it after work? Or maybe he could look after his child? Or maybe she could just go at night like normal people who work??
This is exactly what I’m thinking! If I need food shopping it’s always evenings because I have work during the day - like most people. She’s honestly just on to moan and moan because she can’t get to home bargains to buy more tat to fill that house with. If she had real responsibilities she wouldn’t be moaning about things like that. She comes across so selfish online - she does not care one bit about anyone apart from herself. Never takes the dog out, never takes the kids out anywhere unless it’s home bargains. There is no way she phoned the school either that’s a complete made up lie like everything else.
She probably realised those printables are copyright from the website I came across.

I’m not a dog owner so not sure how it works but I’m assuming if you can’t take your dog out it goes in the garden? I can’t see her as the type to be picking up it’s toilet from the garden - she probably just leaves it?:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This is exactly what I’m thinking! If I need food shopping it’s always evenings because I have work during the day - like most people. She’s honestly just on to moan and moan because she can’t get to home bargains to buy more tat to fill that house with. If she had real responsibilities she wouldn’t be moaning about things like that. She comes across so selfish online - she does not care one bit about anyone apart from herself. Never takes the dog out, never takes the kids out anywhere unless it’s home bargains. There is no way she phoned the school either that’s a complete made up lie like everything else.
She probably realised those printables are copyright from the website I came across.

I’m not a dog owner so not sure how it works but I’m assuming if you can’t take your dog out it goes in the garden? I can’t see her as the type to be picking up it’s toilet from the garden - she probably just leaves it?:sick::sick::sick::sick:
I used to go first thing in the mornings after night shift, or at nights before work when my partner was home so I could go child free 😂 she just loves to make a fuss over nothing doesn’t she? 😂😂
I don’t have a dog either but She probably makes one of the kids pick the tit up ... “you need some fresh air guys but you need to earn it so pick up the tit whilst you’re out there“ 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to go first thing in the mornings after night shift, or at nights before work when my partner was home so I could go child free 😂 she just loves to make a fuss over nothing doesn’t she? 😂😂
I don’t have a dog either but She probably makes one of the kids pick the tit up ... “you need some fresh air guys but you need to earn it so pick up the tit whilst you’re out there“ 😂😂
Oh god yeah that’s probably what happens - whilst they take the bins out and hoover up the leaves on the lawn. Oh no I’m sitting here laughing.. she reminds me of Cameron Diaz in the film Annie (2014). Especially with the chavvy lips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Oh god yeah that’s probably what happens - whilst they take the bins out and hoover up the leaves on the lawn. Oh no I’m sitting here laughing.. she reminds me of Cameron Diaz in the film Annie (2014). Especially with the chavvy lips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh my god they’ve even got the same random blond splashes at the front of their hair in that pic 😂
She’ll be telling us all Tommorow shes been told she looks like her, she won’t realise it’s an insult 😂😂

• Haha
I think this shows some grey hairs in those roots at the front, wondering if this is why she's got those blonde streaks? I'm certain a family member used to do her hair, but the last time, and this, it's been a salon. Another hint at a fall out.
You know when she answered those questions the other day and said she only buys for the kids (suggesting they don't buy for other family) what about 'baby shane' that she always boasts about buying for? And then said she's also spending money on Ben for the 1st time, another example of not understanding the question.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think this shows some grey hairs in those roots at the front, wondering if this is why she's got those blonde streaks? I'm certain a family member used to do her hair, but the last time, and this, it's been a salon. Another hint at a fall out.
You know when she answered those questions the other day and said she only buys for the kids (suggesting they don't buy for other family) what about 'baby shane' that she always boasts about buying for? And then said she's also spending money on Ben for the 1st time, another example of not understanding the question.
What about her mum abs siblings? Does she not buy for them too....hmmmm does make you wonder what is going on there!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen anyone with blacker lipstick than eyebrows since the 70’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.