The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grid post confused me as I thought Ella was already at uni so why is she having a prom šŸ¤”

Also the fact that she just casually says all the kids stripped their beds this morning before school as they are going to their other parents. You bloody do their bedding Flo you lazy wetwipe.
To be fair, only of the ā€˜choresā€™ I do ask my kids to do is strip their bedsā€¦ā€¦ twice a week tho! I could never sleep in bedding for a whole week šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Surely you would have some sort of insurance or warranty on the mop if only a few weeks old or at least send it back to them if itā€™s broken so soon!?

Also why isnā€™t all of the kids bedding being washed? Iā€™m sure Gracie and Rosie left their bottom sheets on.
Yes I noticed that Rosie definitely left the bottom sheet on & I thought ā€˜huhā€™?

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why all the beds get stripped on the same day. She has a week to do the kids beds so she could strip them and do them on a different day to her own bed, no?
I thought they would do this again after a few years, cos 'it's what they do'?? Maybe cos it's so bodged they won't gain and because of the cruddy bedrooms!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
ā€¦itā€™s CURTIN time šŸ¤£. Her neighbours will be glad they donā€™t have to see the pair of them full mooning every morningā€¦although that window leak was months ago and there still isnā€™t anything covering that window. Canā€™t wait to see how badly she designs these curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Havenā€™t watched her stories. I canā€™t bare her at the moment. Her face is bleeping rank, how she sells beauty products is beyond meā€¦. But

The grid post ā€” happy prom ?? Isnā€™t prom for those leafing year 11? Ella is what, 18? Driving and left school 2 years agoā€¦ surely sheā€™s graduated from college? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Do they call that prom?
They have a prom after a levels, and most of the proms in our area for year 11s 2 years ago were cancelled due to covid.

Reactions: 2
They have a prom after a levels, and most of the proms in our area for year 11s 2 years ago were cancelled due to covid.
See, they donā€™t here where Iā€™m from. I find it nice how counties differ though.

proms here from 2020 & 2021 were cwncelled too but they never got rescheduled. My sister still has her unworn dress šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A proper random reel to start the day which doesnā€™t feature poor George even once.
Should change the lyrics ā€œI asked my mother, what will I be? Will I be pretty, will I be rich or will I sell lumiiiiiiiā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves 50/50 custody šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

of course you do Flo youā€™re the first mother Iā€™ve ever seen whoā€™s literally ecstatic to pack their kids away 2 weeks a monthā€¦ and itā€™s not at all because she thinks itā€™s good for them, itā€™s so she can get alone time with Ben which shes basically admitted in the answer to the question.

Just to clarify I completely agree with 50/50 custody but to openly admit you donā€™t miss your kids when they are with their other parent for half the month is beyond weird to me , itā€™s something Iā€™ve never ever heard any parent say in my life and Iā€™ve been a parent for over 2 decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She used X shampoo to keep her colour looking nice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ your a fool as your hair does not look nice Flo.

Also she feels 1 on 1 with your spouse is important, yet there Is absolutely no 1 on 1 with her children. I don't know any parent that I know that has 50/50 that takes quite so much delight to hand their children over for their contact with their other parent.

She blatantly asked those questions herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh and I'm sure chi chi sent you a dress to show your loyal followers, not just the packaging. No wonder she gets no ad stuff sent šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
She used X shampoo to keep her colour looking nice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ your a fool as your hair does not look nice Flo.

Also she feels 1 on 1 with your spouse is important, yet there Is absolutely no 1 on 1 with her children. I don't know any parent that I know that has 50/50 that takes quite so much delight to hand their children over for their contact with their other parent.

She blatantly asked those questions herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh and I'm sure chi chi sent you a dress to show your loyal followers, not just the packaging. No wonder she gets no ad stuff sent šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I could have written this myself. No child gets 1 to 1 time with them except gracie and Ben when she goes to boxing. Her kids get zero, zero time and zero anything to compensate for the lack of time. Not that I think you can compensate time but she's not even acknowledging it. Her children were used to having flo and Ben to themselves every other week and now it's everyone or noone in the house.

Reactions: 7
I could have written this myself. No child gets 1 to 1 time with them except gracie and Ben when she goes to boxing. Her kids get zero, zero time and zero anything to compensate for the lack of time. Not that I think you can compensate time but she's not even acknowledging it. Her children were used to having flo and Ben to themselves every other week and now it's everyone or noone in the house.
Grace and Harry do seem to get more quality one on one time tho, as you say thereā€™s boxing for Grace, then Harry does the football & Gym with Ben.
Theyā€™ve been taken out for meals and stuff with Flo & Ben on the odd occasion without George & Rosie, you also see Bens kids floating about for said activities when itā€™s their week at their mumsā€¦ whereas Flos kids get to do literally nothing ever unless Bens kids are there too.
i feel desperately sorry for her kids , because if we can pick this up just over insta god knows how they feel living it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s been to primark and Zara for yet more clothes and nothing for the squids except for some salt spray for Georgeā€™s hair.
Iā€™ve never met a parent who spends so much money on themself and nothing on their kids. Sheā€™s bought bloody clothes just for the car journey!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The boss babe is doing so well with Lumi shes shopping on boohoo & Primark & Sharing a BED this weekend šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Just stop Flo please Stop! How horrible to be so happy about 50/50 custody too My heart would shatter having to leave my child for 2weeks a month!I am glad for the kids though,Hopefully theyā€™ll experience a loving home life with there dad, because thereā€™s not an ounce of love to be seen at the taylors unless its for her bodge it bennyšŸ¤®! Some women arent cut out to be parents they just dont have that love to give shes 1 of them!selfish cow.

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand, is why one person needs so many Primark/Zara bodysuits? surely a couple are more than enough. She seems to constantly buy extras/ the same colours over and over. Especially when she's already said she has so many of the Zara ones which are the best apparently šŸ¤£ Surely they don't need replacing that often, or you'd stop buying them.

I think this is another thing that makes her unrelatable and not on the insta trend. So many accounts are moving away from fast fashion and more into sustainable and second hand. Primark hauls don't impress me. Key quality statement pieces, unique pieces yes and I bloody love vinted šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
I do 50/50 with my sons father because I know itā€™s only fair and right for them both but I absolutely HATE IT! Dred it coming to change over day. Thatā€™s the difference between flo and all other mothers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.