The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pleased she’s gone with a 4 word caption on todays post, less to go wrong with the spellings that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those before and afters 🤣🤣. All that’s different is the lighting and he’s smiling/squinting in what I’m guessing is the before photo to create laughter lines etc.
I’m sorry but if anyone believes that or rushes to buy a lumi spa because of those pictures they need to give their head a wobble. Load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Procrastinating at work and realised she has a real for fashion!!!!! Reminding us of all those outfits she has brought that have never been seen again! Also the last pic with the white top & black bra! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pamper evening with Rosie? Grateful for Rosie? Depressed face and No Ben in sight 😂

she’s like one of those woman who posts “just me and my kids” when they fall out with their man isn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not been on to even promote her lumi tit today (thank god). Definitely something going on.

Why did Flo need a pamper evening when she was away for the night last week for a break with Ben just to get pissed and waste money on a stay they couldn’t afford.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m missing bits of stories. She’s talking about going asda and can’t get bits for sports day like she’s already spoken about it but I haven’t seen it? And the comments about rosie not being at school, I didn’t see that?? Although I do keep skipping past her so maybe that’s why 🤣🤣🤣

Why was the toddler not at school today? Is school off in England?
My children's nursery and primary school were closed Monday and high school Friday. It's their days in lieu of jubilee Bank Holiday as it was in half term, but knowing flo she just had 1 closed but kept them both home 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m missing bits of stories. She’s talking about going asda and can’t get bits for sports day like she’s already spoken about it but I haven’t seen it? And the comments about rosie not being at school, I didn’t see that?? Although I do keep skipping past her so maybe that’s why 🤣🤣🤣
Same!

Surely you would have some sort of insurance or warranty on the mop if only a few weeks old or at least send it back to them if it’s broken so soon!?

Also why isn’t all of the kids bedding being washed? I’m sure Gracie and Rosie left their bottom sheets on.

who’s F Pace do we reckon it is in the back of her grid post?? I reckon Joanne’s and that’s why Flo is so jealous, maybe Joanne has her life tit sorted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a Negative Nancy “I haven’t been on for a few days so just thought I’d come on and witch and whine about something ” 😂😂

Haven’t watched her stories. I can’t bare her at the moment. Her face is bleeping rank, how she sells beauty products is beyond me…. But

The grid post — happy prom ?? Isn’t prom for those leafing year 11? Ella is what, 18? Driving and left school 2 years ago… surely she’s graduated from college? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do they call that prom?

Reactions: 3
The grid post confused me as I thought Ella was already at uni so why is she having a prom 🤔

Also the fact that she just casually says all the kids stripped their beds this morning before school as they are going to their other parents. You bloody do their bedding Flo you lazy wetwipe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.