The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was a gifted stay then I’m sure she would have made sure we all knew plus she would have had to have said it was a collaboration/ gifted pr stay. What an absolute disgrace she is! When you read here Flo do you honestly not hang your head in shame at the realisation of how terrible it is that you will happily spend over £500 on ONE night with a man over spending that money on your own children, you know the ones you carried and gave birth too, your flesh and blood! I know everyone has their different opinions but my children come first priority over everything; my partner should Is equal but does not trump my children's needs! Absolute scrote!!
I dunno this is Flo - she had that canvas and marked it as gifted but no further posts of it. All the other home accounts that were gifted made sure they did grid posts and reels etc and what has she done exactly? Oh yes that’s right - nothing.

why any company would work with her I will never know…..
And based on her persistent spelling errors and all around lazy arse approach to her account I can see why!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree that benny is not a catch. He looks like he needs a good bloody scrub (they both do).and when he opens his mouth to talk it's just grim. He is not attractive and his personality does not make up for it 😂😂

I think it's pretty obvious that he's played away, which is why she is so clingy and desperate. Why else would you behave like that otherwise. Either way it's sad.

Reactions: 10
I agree that benny is not a catch. He looks like he needs a good bloody scrub (they both do).and when he opens his mouth to talk it's just grim. He is not attractive and his personality does not make up for it 😂😂

I think it's pretty obvious that he's played away, which is why she is so clingy and desperate. Why else would you behave like that otherwise. Either way it's sad.
She only calls him Benny so it sounds closer to harry anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s the way she flaunts him like he’s amazing & some mega catch . She’s insufferable

Also ……. What’s a Sole mate 😂😂😂. Did you mean Soul flo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the way she flaunts him like he’s amazing & some mega catch . She’s insufferable

Also ……. What’s a Sole mate 😂😂😂. Did you mean Soul flo
She’s only got one SOLE mate and it’s those tacky fag coloured heels from the 90’s she wears all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved seeing the 60sec clip of your coffee machine this morning flo.
Also loved seeing George still with his mattress that is too small for his bed after your £500 night hotel stay!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What on earth has happened to Florence’s hair ? When she started out her hair was ok, but the last few months her hair is terrible, I’m sorry to say but her hair always looks shocking, it’s the colour it’s just so wrong on her.

Loved seeing the 60sec clip of your coffee machine this morning flo.
Also loved seeing George still with his mattress that is too small for his bed after your £500 night hotel stay!
Notice how Ben is sat on the sofa whilst the kids do everything.

• Angry
I can’t believe that she is supposed to be in her early 30’s! Surly not, is she lying? She looks like she’s in her mid 40’s no shade about being in the 40’s in fact I know 40+ year olds that look amazing. flo on the other hand looks haggard!

Great planning there again, not having a socket near the bed 🤯🤯
The house that jack built 🤡

I can’t believe that she is supposed to be in her early 30’s! Surly not, is she lying? She looks like she’s in her mid 40’s no shade about being in the 40’s in fact I know 40+ year olds that look amazing. flo on the other hand looks haggard!
I’m in my 40s and she looks like she’s my sisters age and she’s 52 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is so it doesn’t scratch the disgusting, poorly laid, tiled flooring.

but I’m not sure why you wouldn’t just put carpet / foam pads on the feet - like you do for sofa/chairs etc! Or even rubber pads 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does the legs on the chairs and table have socks on 😁
Because its ruined from being outside for all that time, but because she has her priorities all wrong, they are using a worn out table and benches that she even said was broken but it's more important to go away for nights and meals than prioritise a nice clean table for her family to sit at and eat from.

Reactions: 8
The table and chair legs are probably rotten underneath from being outside so long in poor weather.

Reactions: 4
Do we need to start a go fund me page for some mattress’s for the kids, sorry, just her kids 🙄. Then we could all chip in for a table and chairs for them, I can’t imagine the smell of rotten wood while you eat your breakfast is very nice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.