The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember, maybe a year or two ago? She spoke about Gracie’s behavioural problems and how she’s best behaved when shes spending her time with Flo because Flo knows how to deal with her. Then she posted stories the next day to say she’s been told she’s not allowed to talk about Gracie’s needs on her Instagram as it’s not her place to.
And then Ben and Ella argue too much so she has to mediate between them but that’s why Ella doesn’t spend lots of time with them.

The sooner she realises she’s none of their number 1s yet she’s placing them all above her own children, the sooner she will prioritise her own children. It’s just a shame she can’t do that naturally.

Who’s idea was it for G and R to live 50/50 with their dad and stepmum?
The only child in that house who seems to have questionable behaviour is Rosie.
Flo would be better off paying attention to that instead of pretending she’s some kind of hero to Gracie. Her 9 yr old still speaks like a toddler, can’t spend more than one night at residential with her friends & she may or may not have dyslexia… but we don’t really know the truth about that either because Flos usually too busy having tantrums about the teachers on her stories when they approach her and tell her something is wrong. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine it's not cheap and if I was paying so much for a collagen drink I wouldn't want half the powder left in the glass.
Ben didn't seen ready to play along with it being nice did he, drank a bit and stopped 😂😂
I wonder if we will continue to see Ben doing his 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That hotel room FFS! The kids get a £2 card factory balloon if they’re lucky and that’s counts as a present to flo

Reactions: 10
That hotel room FFS! The kids get a £2 card factory balloon if they’re lucky and that’s counts as a present to flo
I’ve never seen a woman so desperate to keep a man. It’s absolutely tragic.
Doesn’t say a lot for Benny mind you but hey ho!

I’m sure we can all agree she doth protest too loudly! A bit like her idol hinch - who let’s face it would dump Jamie in a heart beat if her whole empire wasn’t built on his surname!

i do constantly wonder what ben sees in her

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s the most tragic part of this set up! The balloons, the pretending be in the bath but fully clothed, the bridal suite, the getting Benny to pour her a staged drink 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never seen a woman so desperate to keep a man. It’s absolutely tragic.
Doesn’t say a lot for Benny mind you but hey ho!

I’m sure we can all agree she doth protest too loudly! A bit like her idol hinch - who let’s face it would dump Jamie in a heart beat if her whole empire wasn’t built on his surname!

i do constantly wonder what ben sees in her

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know what’s the most tragic part of this set up! The balloons, the pretending be in the bath but fully clothed, the bridal suite, the getting Benny to pour her a staged drink 🤣🤣🤣
The bath is in the main part of the bedroom there (I’ve stayed here) so I’m guessing she’s just doing that shot for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still blocked, what fresh hell is this??! 😂😂😂😂 Would someone please supply 5 word context?😱🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I know at looked at next Wednesday night would cost £445 in that suite. Is she for bleeping real. What they've spent on one night away including their food/drinks could have gone a hell of a way towards their new dining table or a family weekend away in a caravan (where you can take your pets as well as your children)

Honestly I think this woman is absolutely deluded and if all her followers don't see they are too. I do think most of them do, because her engagement is unbelievably low for one with so many followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she calls him “Benny” makes me want to vom 🤢. He’s a grown man stop calling him a name that makes him sound 11 . And Flo he’s really not that fit , no one fancies your man

Reactions: 15
So I know at looked at next Wednesday night would cost £445 in that suite. Is she for bleeping real. What they've spent on one night away including their food/drinks could have gone a hell of a way towards their new dining table or a family weekend away in a caravan (where you can take your pets as well as your children)

Honestly I think this woman is absolutely deluded and if all her followers don't see they are too. I do think most of them do, because her engagement is unbelievably low for one with so many followers
She probably got the stay for free as she is an influencer don’t you know? 🤣🤣🤣

actually I did exactly the same thing - look at the prices and couldn’t believe it. I don’t understand what she is thinking other than show off for instagram when her house is so tit.
I honestly think she thought her account would fly once the renovations started and (I’m pretty sure she said this) start getting loads of collaborations and gifted items. She hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

not sure it’s such a flex staying away, meals out , holidays for her and Ben when her kids are tramps and the house isn’t finished. Not forgetting the furniture she has has been outside all winter and the sofa got wet when the roof leaked…….

The way she calls him “Benny” makes me want to vom 🤢. He’s a grown man stop calling him a name that makes him sound 11 . And Flo he’s really not that fit , no one fancies your man
No he isn’t that fit but I bet you wouldn’t have to work hard to get him to play away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she forget to switch to her other account when she wrote “babeeee 🔥 🔥” on her own picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also her “sole mate” could never put my finger on what he reminded me off and now I know…. A scrubby old fish, a sole’ to be precise 😂
Omg I saw this and screenshotted it too 😂😂 I wonder how many accounts she has 🧐

• Haha
I can’t believe she wrote a comment to herself calling herself a babe , I suppose nobody else will tho Flo huh? 😂
No wonder Rosie’s development is stunted , she takes after her mother, 30 odd years old with the mind of a 14 yr old.

• Haha
If it was a gifted stay then I’m sure she would have made sure we all knew plus she would have had to have said it was a collaboration/ gifted pr stay. What an absolute disgrace she is! When you read here Flo do you honestly not hang your head in shame at the realisation of how terrible it is that you will happily spend over £500 on ONE night with a man over spending that money on your own children, you know the ones you carried and gave birth too, your flesh and blood! I know everyone has their different opinions but my children come first priority over everything; my partner should Is equal but does not trump my children's needs! Absolute scrote!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% agree on both points 👍👍👍

It grates on me so much when she says Benny.

He really is not fit at all. He looks like he needs a good scrub in the bath etc. and yet he’d probably still look exactly the same.

The other day Flo admitted that she hadn’t showered but we all know it was definitely not the first time that she hasn’t. They must stink. What does that teach your children if you can’t even teach demonstrate good personal hygiene?

Their water bill must be bloody low with the lack of showers they dodge and also she never ever washes her vegetables or salad when prepping food either!!

Reactions: 6
This 👏🏼 It sounds creepy but then she is creepy, you only have to listen to her talk about H to know that.
Also yes, literally nobody fancies ‘Benny’, he’s old before his time with a gormless chav look to him, and when he opens his mouth it’s clear that he’s just as stupid as old Flo is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.